Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lifeislemons

The new reel…why do these insta parents crave validation so desperately ‘tell a mum she’s doing a good job’ or just crack on and raise the child. You aren’t reinventing the wheel

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
Oh I am SO pleased to see a thread on her! I kept searching on her current username, I forgot her old name was this!
I Followed her for ages, but since having Zac, she has become insufferable!
I think becoming a mum myself at the same time and yet I just cannot relate to her whatsoever 🤣 just another desperate wannabe, selling out to do ads for any one 🙄🙄

• Haha

Durandan94

Moaning about paying £30 for the carpark in Brighton but she got a whole trip to Sealife gifted… silly cow 🐄

• Wow
  • Sad

mcgee

VIP Member
Her husband doing that stupid raised forehead pose in the family fits reel. God he’s an ick 😂

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
Q&As don’t come across as genuine when she aff links products. She definitely asked herself those questions so she could link things. Who is asking what bag Zac has for nursery? I don’t recall even seeing it but apparently someone has remembered it vividly to ask her in a Q&A, yeah that sounds legit 🙃

• Haha

island43241coco

Not quite the mid size # 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And her own latest story 😂 why has she stretched her neck and reduced the size of her head. Must have took it on a 0.5

• Haha

Durandan94

I’m so glad there is a thread on this girl! I used to like her content but now she’s a mum she is insufferable. Her son is gorgeous but my gosh she drives me bonkers now! Acting like she doesn’t know what day of the week it is.. just look at your phone screen! You spend enough time on it! 🙄

mcgee

VIP Member
Off on a carribean cruise that's been gifted by look of it
Cue the “pospartum, c-section mama” body positivity bikini pics then 😴 She’s going to be insufferable.

Also the husband and his bloody beanie hat on in her insta stories. I’d be glad to be getting away from that ick for a few days 😂

• Haha

Passthecake

All those people who paid for their holiday and she's going around with her phone eye fucking the camera. Incoming stories about how difficult it is being away as a mum

island43241coco

Some of the pictures the girl she has gone with has posted on her instagram really show a true picture of how she really looks. Non of this edited and posed to look “smaller” pictures she normally posts

• Sick

mcgee

VIP Member
Now gifted a brand new silver cross car seat 🙄

While baby stuff is expensive, I’d rather pay out of my own pocket and keep my baby private and share little bits of them on social media than turn into a wannabe “mumfluencer” on my maternity leave and constantly exposing and using my baby for content on Insta to get gifted freebies for them.