yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of her saying it was icky listening to Matt on his mate’s podcast when she is cringey as hell on her reels. She’s the definition of the ick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she still awake at 2am?! She always complains that she’s tired and run down. Well
Go to bed earlier.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She's looking rough in the Ikea haul she's just posted. Really puffy in the face.

Is she still doing her Invisalign? Her teeth don't seem any different and I don't notice her wearing them in stories...

Reactions: 1
She's looking rough in the Ikea haul she's just posted. Really puffy in the face.

Is she still doing her Invisalign? Her teeth don't seem any different and I don't notice her wearing them in stories...
I noticed this too what’s the point if she’s not going to wear her brace! Obv has money to burn

Why does she insist on starting all her stories with ‘hello lovelies’ etc when she can’t even say the word lovelies properly!!!!!!! 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That all White House (can’t remember her name) is going on a cruise too in a few weeks and they’ve recently done a giveaway together, wonder if they’re going together?

She blatantly alters her photos because you can see where she’s made the bottom half of herself smaller! She’s much bigger when she films videos. I agree also about her wrinkles! I’ve never seen that before on someone her age and it shows where she poses all the time with that stupid surprised face. Her husband has them too!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Feel like her latest reel is just copying Carys Whittaker’s reel with the baggy jeans and tank top.