yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel of her lip syncing with the rolls of wrapping paper hit a whole new level of cringe 😫🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm convinced she asks herself these questions. She's answered a question about another baby this year. She will be insufferable.

Reactions: 2
I'm convinced she asks herself these questions. She's answered a question about another baby this year. She will be insufferable.
I think so too, she could not cope with another child. She’s always whinging about schedules and lack of time etc.

She also really winds me up how she starts bragging about something Zac does and then stops mentioning it and when someone questions it she’s like oh well take his lead etc! The potty training thing for example.

Reactions: 3
I think so too, she could not cope with another child. She’s always whinging about schedules and lack of time etc.

She also really winds me up how she starts bragging about something Zac does and then stops mentioning it and when someone questions it she’s like oh well take his lead etc! The potty training thing for example.
She definitely was pushing him for potty training before he is actually ready. She seems like one of those mums that wants to one up everyone else.

Now sounds like she's moaning about having her son on new years eve even though she's out all the time god forbid she had another child

Anyone else feel triggered by the fact she wrote “Matt’s Dad Birthday” in her calendar. Surely she would call him by his actual name seeing as he’s her father in law??? Baffled!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone else feel triggered by the fact she wrote “Matt’s Dad Birthday” in her calendar. Surely she would call him by his actual name seeing as he’s her father in law??? Baffled!
Not nearly as triggered as she is about blue ink! 🙄 I also can’t even with the fact she’s started a ‘content ideas’ plan that’s just off screen, she’s so cringe

Reactions: 1
God she's looking big in that F&F haul 😬 to be honest it's her face I noticed over her body, she's looking really bloated? I know we've all enjoyed xmas but it was quite a shock.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else sick of her referring to herself as mid-sized when she’s quite clearly plus sized?? It’s not necessarily a bad thing to be plus sized but when you’re preaching body confidence every two minutes and lying about your size it screams insecurity and deceit to her following.. not body confidence if you have to lie about your size. Sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️own it?

Attachments

• Heart
Agreed, that skirt thing she is wearing with the blazer does not do her any favours at all. People should be able to wear what they want, but she doesn’t exactly dress well for her size.

Her latest GRWM reel is ridiculous. It’s a pair of joggers and a top? I love watching other people do them when they actually style them with accessories or layering different items of clothing etc but literally putting on your track is bottoms and a top? That is not reel worthy. Oh and don’t forget we had to watch her put on her deodorant 🤣

• Haha
Was it a sneaky ad for the deodorant? Or possibly and impending ad for one? So she can say she’s “had loads of questions about the deodorant I was using”

It looked like the wild deodorant…

All the clothes she buys and she has to go and get a other last minute outfit that she then didn't even like. She has serious issues with buying clothes
And she's our Again she doesn't realise how lucky she is!