yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God! She loves herself way too much! That’s actually embarrassing. I’m sorry but she is not midsize either like she claims!

Reactions: 2
This is embarrassing. She completely loves herself. I don’t know why she’s making a big deal about going out. She’s always bloody out! Not everything has to revolve around “mum chat” etc. She seriously
Pisses me off. I said last time she always has to buy a new outfit when she goes out. What about all these clothes reels? How does she need so much stuff?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is embarrassing. She completely loves herself. I don’t know why she’s making a big deal about going out. She’s always bloody out! Not everything has to revolve around “mum chat” etc. She seriously
Pisses me off. I said last time she always has to buy a new outfit when she goes out. What about all these clothes reels? How does she need so much stuff?!

bleeping hell, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself! She proper rates herself and I don’t know why.

Her shopping habits infuriate me. She buys new clothes literally every week. And every week they’re cheap, poorly made, will shrink after one was and end up in landfill tat from the supermarket or boohoo or other unethical fast fashion brand. I understand that times are hard and not everyone can afford the luxury of thinking about sustainability when shopping but she buys so much I’m sure she could buy less better quality things and then she wouldn’t be in this cycle of always needing new stuff because the stuff she has will last longer.
Around new year her ‘mood board’ or whatever it was said she wanted to get out of debt, so presumably this is all being paid for on credit cards/klarna and she’s encouraging other #boymummas to do the same. It’s actually disgusting how wasteful she is.

Reactions: 4
"unapologetically in my family era...dance parties in the kitchen over dance parties in the club"

Literally less than 12 hours after her dancing and singing out in a club 🤣

• Haha
In my opinion it seems like she wants the beat of both worlds. Sometimes it comes across like zac is a burden and she still wants to be at the club out drinking.
I can't think of anything worse anymore especially now I have kids the thought of a hangover while looking after them puts me off.
I have like one night out a year for my birthday and that does me haha

Going out yet again when they’ve got a sickness bug and spreading it around! Can this woman seriously ever stay in?! It’s not normal to not ever just want to have a day in

I'm same age as her but like is this the style now? She looks awful in every single one and it's literally boring colours, no shape to it, and only place I'd ever be seen in it is at home. Would never walk out in any of that unless I'm going to the gym.

• Heart
Her living room is horrendous. I could not live like that. My son is a couple of months older than Zac and he has lots of toys. But I tidy up after him and have more storage for them. I couldn’t relax at the end of the night with all the stuff everywhere. Having said that her whole house is a tip so she clearly doesn’t mind.

Her living room is horrendous. I could not live like that. My son is a couple of months older than Zac and he has lots of toys. But I tidy up after him and have more storage for them. I couldn’t relax at the end of the night with all the stuff everywhere. Having said that her whole house is a tip so she clearly doesn’t mind.
I've always thought this! She just seems to have all his toys out 24/7 and then some are just in plastic boxes in the living room?
I live in a flat and I keep some of my daughters toys in her room in her toy box and then she had a cube unit in the living room so I can hide them once she's gone to bed. I rotate her toys to cause otherwise she gets so bored! I have absolutely no storage cupboards either and her house is always so cluttered!!!

Did anyone else notice she had another night out with her friend the other night 🤣

Eugh she’s started wearing Adanola! And trying to get other people to click her crappy links to buy their stuff… saying how it’s so oversized she could have gone down 1 or 2 sizes… she won’t be saying that when she’s washed it 🤣 I got a refund from them mine shrunk that much! She is a twit and was that F&F post an Ad?!

Reactions: 1
She needs to size up at least one or two sizes! All of those jeans look way too small! Just because you can get them on and done up does not mean they fit 😂 be interested to see her try on a size 18 and a size 20!

What is she upto? 😄 🤣 i am blocked
It's a reel about how she's a mum with responsibilities but you can't take the girl out of the club as she flicks her sunglasses down a and sings I like the way you ride with that booty on me! Eugh

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5