yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could never go experience a 'holiday of a lifetime ' without my husband and child to share it with me. These influencers would do anything for clout

Reactions: 4
I'm dying to know where she's going for it to be a "holiday of a lifetime" without her family

Reactions: 5
Her husband doing that stupid raised forehead pose in the family fits reel. God he’s an ick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t mean to sound like a witch but I don’t think Zac's speech is as good as she makes out it is. All I could understand was the word animal. He didn’t name any of them. Also, he’s not American it’s a Zebra not a Zeebra. I know I say this a lot but she has always flaunted how “forward” Zac is for his age and I think he’s just like any other 2 year old?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
His speech is nowhere near where she thinks it is. My son is 3 weeks younger than Zac and you can understand most words he says (he doesn’t shut up!)
I know they are not all the same as my eldest was kind of like Zac but don’t make out he’s something he’s not then post evidence

I don't think he's as forward as she makes out at all- in anything. He still has a very baby ish "toddle" too.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nope- sorry, I'm not having it. If you are doing comparison pics you have to be in the same clothes. Gym leggings have way more tummy support than flares

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but that second pic looks edited on the Belly if you zoom in!
---
I'm sorry but that second pic looks edited on the Belly if you zoom in!
Also if you look at her face you can tell she's breathing in on thr second pic too. She eats crap exercise can't outdo a bad diet I'm sorry

Off on a carribean cruise that's been gifted by look of it
Cue the “pospartum, c-section mama” body positivity bikini pics then 😴 She’s going to be insufferable.

Also the husband and his bloody beanie hat on in her insta stories. I’d be glad to be getting away from that ick for a few days 😂

• Haha
She’s saying she’s taking these opportunities (the cruise) and doing it for them (her family) but she’s only got there because she’s basically used her child, her Instagram was nowhere near what it was before she had a child. Expose your child, make being a plus size, c-section mama your personality trait and you to could get a gifted cruise 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s saying she’s taking these opportunities (the cruise) and doing it for them (her family) but she’s only got there because she’s basically used her child, her Instagram was nowhere near what it was before she had a child. Expose your child, make being a plus size, c-section mama your personality trait and you to could get a gifted cruise 👍🏼
So funny as well, her recent post about the OOTD, someone has commented ‘cruises make a great family holiday have fun’ and she’s liked it - when she hasn’t even gone as a family?! She’s fucked off and left him to parent whilst she swans about on a gifted holiday! I can’t believe they’d even gift it to her she posts crap and has very little engagement for the number of followers she has

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All those people who paid for their holiday and she's going around with her phone eye bleeping the camera. Incoming stories about how difficult it is being away as a mum

All those people who paid for their holiday and she's going around with her phone eye bleeping the camera. Incoming stories about how difficult it is being away as a mum
Oh no doubt. There will be a crying, homesick, missing my boys insta story “It’s so hard being away and I have so much mum guilt but I’m doing this for Zac to give him a better life”.

Yes I’m sure Zac will look back in years to come when you tell him you went off galvanting on a free cruise while him and dad stayed at home and be thankful and grateful for that sacrifice you made for him 🫠🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t pay me to go on one of those cruises - far too many people for me. It makes me mad though that influencers who actually don’t contribute anything to anything get a free trip

Yes Yas because we’ve all got £2K sitting about to spend on a 5 day cruise. Not all of us are lucky enough to get it gifted to us. She’s supposed to the the “regular working mum” that women can relate to, all thats gone out the window now she’s swanning off on luxury gifted cruises and PR events. She’s so out of touch now.

Not saying I wouldn’t accept a gifted cruise if I was offered one but 1. I wouldn’t leave my family for it and 2. I’d at least acknowledge my privilege and not post about it like everyone can do what she’s doing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
“Sized up for a looser fit” no hun, a smaller size would defo rip the second she sat down in them! She is not a 16! 🙄
“I wore them with nude undies and they were fine”
They were in fact NOT fine as I noticed the knickers as you walked. Way too see through. And you can see the pockets 🤦🏼‍♀️

Is she supposed to be influencing people to go on this cruise because if so she’s doing a really rubbish job of promoting or selling it. Seen nothing of the facilities or what’s on offer. Just her showing off that she got food delivered to the day bed and she’s having a few drinks because she’s kid free.