yasminlauren_slimming

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always buy oversized clothes and say “I could have sized down for a more fitted look” no.. you bought something oversized.. meaning it’s supposed to be oversized!! You are not size M no matter how much you’re trying to tell yourself that! The L just about fits, the model is wearing the correct size on H&Ms website and it is way more oversized on her! Why choose oversized if you then want a fitted look?? It’s all about trying to feel smaller than you are which does not scream the “body confidence” image she tries to portray! Not fooling me anyway

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Why does she always buy oversized clothes and say “I could have sized down for a more fitted look” no.. you bought something oversized.. meaning it’s supposed to be oversized!! You are not size M no matter how much you’re trying to tell yourself that! The L just about fits, the model is wearing the correct size on H&Ms website and it is way more oversized on her! Why choose oversized if you then want a fitted look?? It’s all about trying to feel smaller than you are which does not scream the “body confidence” image she tries to portray! Not fooling me anyway
Agreed. I could size down in anything and get a more fitted look, doesn’t mean I’m that size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s ridiculous how many AFF links she posts on a daily basis.

Her engagement must not be that great if she’s doing a giveaway costa gift card and getting people to like her recent 3 posts to qualify for it.

Also taking a photo of her kid having a meltdown and lying on the floor in the shop. If my child was throwing a tantrum in a shop and threw himself on the ground, I wouldn’t be thinking about taking a photo of them in that moment for insta.

Reactions: 3
Her engagement must not be that great if she’s doing a giveaway costa gift card and getting people to like her recent 3 posts to qualify for it.

Also taking a photo of her kid having a meltdown and lying on the floor in the shop. If my child was throwing a tantrum in a shop and threw himself on the ground, I wouldn’t be thinking about taking a photo of them in that moment for insta.
Or posting it online. Doesn’t she realise he will eventually be a young adult with his own social media presence? Bit crappy of her to publicly post pictures of his tantruming

Reactions: 3
Or posting it online. Doesn’t she realise he will eventually be a young adult with his own social media presence? Bit crappy of her to publicly post pictures of his tantruming
She thinks by showing it she’s being relatable or keeping her page “real” but some things don’t need to be shared. She could talk about it after the fact if she wanted to but posting a photo of him mid meltdown isn’t necessary. We all know kids have tantrums. If anything it makes me think less of her as a parent to be doing that than respecting her for showing it.

Did anyone notice she was banging on about the brush not pulling her hair and then it did but she just carried on?
we saw you! Why are you still lying?

Reactions: 1
Back at it with the mamas being out out. God she’s boring. We get it you’re a mum who goes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5