Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t seem to find the account sorry.
What is she going on about now, feels like she is about to plagiarise how to be success on social media (go viral) from coaching she has, there is a note of a 4k investment. Has she really been successful for her business of late with her postings , I don’t see it. Hope no one believes her bs

Reactions: 1
Just been reading the comments on the benefits and dividends of corporations TikTok post and what she has replied. She is bitter she didn’t / wouldn’t be entitled to her mortgage being paid and doesn’t think the landlord of someone receiving UC in private renting should receive payment towards their mortgage.
I think she is slightly wrong and someone with a mortgage can claim help I think on interest after a few months of claiming providing the mortgage is under 200k so it’s her case that wouldn’t apply. Besides her mortgage company would be obliged to help her out under this government mortgage support scheme. Her berating companies for not paying living wages and that anyone working full time should not need to claim UC and it’s the tax payer supporting shareholders of these corporations as they still pay dividends is a bit rich when she video documents she pays a minimum wage that falls below any need to pay NI and supplements her wage by paying the rest in dividends which don’t attract NI. She also imo blurs side hustle income and her actual job, no doubt she buys stuff under her company so doesn’t pay the VAT and also expenses the purchase of items she promotes and then uses in her everyday life and for all travel she makes . I can’t be bothered to make a new TikTok account to call her out as she would block it and I would risk being banned for multiple accounts. It’s a strange world that as a creator on TikTok she is earning some money from views to these posts

She’s obsessed with how a millionaire becomes a millionaire, looking to interview people to explain . I read somewhere that around 1 in 20 people are millionaires based on assets , she lives as she keeps saying in London , she only has to look a few miles from her to discover plenty of million pound properties and city workers who easily amass a million without much effort .
Or is it a ploy to find a rich boyfriend or sugar daddy

3 years down the line and her budgeting isn’t working for her. How many times has she changed approach now . Why not just admit that full time freelance wasn’t the best idea esp when you admit you are dipping into your 0% finance
IMG_0710.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She needs to get rid of the cleaner. Kids are old enough now to help out.

£50 a week on food? Does she cook everything from scratch?

I just don't see that budget working but goodluck if it does!

Reactions: 2
I think she’s said before her food shopping is that low because the kids eat at the childminder or school club? So she doesn’t have to cook tea for them many nights a week?

But £60 a week on aa cleaner when your struggling to budget is insane

She explains every time when it’s raised against her that she needs the cleaner due to her ADHD and also the cleaner needs the money. She had aid a few weeks back she would look to reduce the hours but doesn’t seem like it if she is still budgeting £60
As for the food budget, based on her daily schedules when she was posting them it felt like she was picking the kids up after school , it’s not like she was working more than about 2 or 3 hours most days. If I recall they also get free school meals due to being in London. It’s been a while since she did a grocery haul and not one since Costco

If the children eat at school then yeah £50 would probably do per week. I don't watch all her videos, just when they are on my fyp or if I watch stories on IG.

She spends more on her cleaner than food? Utterly ridiculous. Actually £60 a week on a cleaner for anybody is ridiculous. There is nothing that justifies that

I’ve had to unfollow her. She just seems really mentally unwell to me. Nothing she says or does really seems to add up anymore. She’ll do anything for attention.

I also have adhd, don’t spend more on a cleaner than I do food for my kids. Don’t even have a cleaner! 😂

Reactions: 5
She has always used her mental issues, health issues and abusive relationships to drive engagement.
She understood the ways to make money online over the years and knows that posting controversial content drives up her followers; her TikTok follows grew as she went viral whilst on holiday posting about her debt , there was some thing re cancelling Christmas and going to Margate before that. She often posed in her underwear sometimes in front of a brightly painted wall close to her, admitting to buying clothes filming them and then sending back. She will never get rid of the cleaner as she knows it drives engagement. She will try anything re getting money such as saying she sold feet pictures on onlyfans .
I don’t understand how you can go from having a successful approach in making money by having a constant posting strategy of affiliates and brands whilst working full time to giving up work and just stopping what was successful and blaming her ex or being burnt out from corporate life. She has too many ideas that never get off the ground and appears to get distracted by them rather than focusing on a core income

she has said she goes to a private dentist in Mayfair for her and the kids , but how can a dentist recommend a toothbrush for a child that has an rrp of £800 ! Even paying £300 in a Black Friday sale with other discounts feel like a stupid amount of money !

She just seems so chaotic and unwell and not a thriving person , she needs to get a proper job and take time to look after herself as constantly trying to generate content is taking its toll on her .

Reactions: 8
If she has ADHD wouldnt a job be better for her instead of freelancing? I do apologies, I know nothing about ADHD or any other similar medical issues but would a routine be better than constantly worrying about where your next pay cheque is coming from? Would anyone know?

I did some freelancing in covid as I lost my job and I would not like to do that again, not knowing if I can afford to pay my bills next month - no thankyou. I do miss the freedom it gave me etc but after 2 years I decided to go back to employment and just do a little on the side now. I like the security of regular pay and working hours (though I know anything can happen to any company at any time - been there done that in my industry).

I think I need to stop watching her, she winds me up! Use to really like her but not any more.

IMG_0713.jpeg
has she been quiet ? She’s posted something most days . Unfortunately Yasmine if you are reading this , there will always be things going on in the world that you cannot escape please don’t use this as a reason at some point as to why your debt has grown

she has said she goes to a private dentist in Mayfair for her and the kids , but how can a dentist recommend a toothbrush for a child that has an rrp of £800 ! Even paying £300 in a Black Friday sale with other discounts feel like a stupid amount of money !
I thought when I read this it would be a super fancy brand i'd never heard of, not an Oral B from Boots! As if anyone has every paid £800 for that.

I do actually feel a bit bad for her at the moment, she seems to be struggling but then keeps making bad decisions....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.