Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a general thread about other cash stuffers/budgeters on Youtube and TikTok?

I couldn’t see any other stories or posts relating to a former friend called Jade so these stories looked like they came out of nowhere. Any idea why she posted these? And does anyone know what Jade’s YT account is?
That's so creepy 🤨

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t see any other stories or posts relating to a former friend called Jade so these stories looked like they came out of nowhere. Any idea why she posted these? And does anyone know what Jade’s YT account is?
Seems she is subject to meme content based on the content she posts
Look up Jade Joddle - Speak Well

another typical Yasmine fall out I guess based on the story that Yasmine didn’t agree with her politics so called her out . Where she called her out I’m not sure.

Interestingly in the comments she mentions she can port her mortgage without getting it reassessed. Surely she won’t need anywhere near line what she has in mortgage amounts there. No doubt her 10k debt currently being paid off at £250 a month will be paid off line the remainder of her previous debt with what mortgage she requires to fund anything on top of what she gets for her house and the cost of moving . Considering she is always moaning about having the kids 24/7 yet manages to get grandparents , sister to look after them how will she cope that far away. I get the affordability but poorly thought out if she goes ahead with it

Reactions: 2
Another well thought out story this morning on her anti Israel views and then quickly having to post a story re her not supporting terrorists after receiving dms I would say criticising her. Why doesn’t she just avoid subjects like this esp when as part of the original stories she declares not up for discussion .

I don’t know how anyone can side with either tbh. The atrocities on each side are beyond comprehension. Yasmin has shot her load too early on this one and will soon wish she hadn’t aligned herself at all.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how anyone can side with either tbh. The atrocities on each side are beyond comprehension. Yasmin has shot her load too early on this one and will soon wish she hadn’t aligned herself at all.
Not unusual for her to have opinions on things she has not researched whilst also telling others not to comment on things based on social media articles
Extolling the virtues of her office yet looking to move to wales
Noticed on social blade she has lost ig followers in the last couple of days , maybe has alienated a few people with her anti views

A woman in debt spending £60 on her nails, £60 a week on a cleaner… but only £200 a month on groceries? Erm… her priorities are awesome 😐

A woman in debt spending £60 on her nails, £60 a week on a cleaner… but only £200 a month on groceries? Erm… her priorities are awesome 😐
Probably similar on her hair
Can’t believe she is once again trying to justify her cleaner, she is so repetitive
House valued 6 weeks ago , way higher than she thought (who would have guess that) now saying she may have missed the boat re selling due to a neighbouring house being reduced by £200k ,and she is not willing to do that herself ! What planet is she on for that to be believable

If London is dropping, Cardiff will be too.
Her high personal spends make her less relatable to most people in debt IMO.

If London is dropping, Cardiff will be too.
Her high personal spends make her less relatable to most people in debt IMO.
She has no money in savings if her posts are to be believed, moving costs . A falling housing market is good for someone looking to trade up as a % fall would lower the difference between the two. Her question and answer stories just don’t support where she was and no doubt where her next crisis will be probably by Christmas . It’s all too repetitive. She’s again talking about the project girl , helping start ups , a pod cast , launched a Facebook money group. She partnered with someone at the beginning of the year for a similar group , did she just leave the person in the lurch I have no idea but anyone would be crazy to partner or work with her

Whilst the goals for October YouTube is open and honest , it’s very repetitive . She doesn’t learn or act on what she sets herself. If she can’t set a good example for herself what can she give to other people if she does get qualified in coaching. Dating via some internet experiment of wearing a ring she has bought to show she is single but not having had any one approach her, is she for real , can you imagine the creeps if this is a thing in the UK , almost as bad as the apps that show who is single nearby. Absolutely not surprised she spent money she doesn’t have on dresses for her cruise she has not learnt at all. There is no way she will make it in her full time creator role she just has too much in her life . It’s sad that no one she trusts just tells her to get a grip and stop kidding herself she will make it.
if anyone can start a new thread would be good !

Still spending money , a new laptop as she needs one at home and one at work.
a fool and their credit card springs to mind , esp when she posts a fantasy budget which is really just a marketing exercise to sell her spreadsheet

She blocked me. Have not seen her for a while!

I.dont think I was her target audience!

I.e. someone she could have sex with and then blackmail

You have to laugh at her UC posts on TikTok . To say companies should be forced to pay their workers more is a bit of a joke when she started the claims process herself within 6 months of voluntarily giving up at 70k plus role and not gaining enough work herself to pay herself whilst having gone on holidays and taken out a 10k credit card loan. She bemoans the fact and gone viral that HMRC will be granted access to people’s bank accounts to check for fraud when no doubt she had money stashed in her company account . Unfortunately she went viral with that post so she will now flood the airwaves with this as she will look somehow to make money from the engagement she is receiving . She should stick to sorting out her life . What anyone gets out of her content is beyond me and how brands find her an attractive prospect to promote their items is also beyond me.
---
Oh she looks a bit hefty in that photo
She is so unfit , the video clips she posts of her talking whilst walking she sounds like she needs an oxygen cylinder given how out of breathe she is. She has now created a TikTok to cover her health issues , that will be depressing .

She blocked me. Have not seen her for a while!

I.dont think I was her target audience!

I.e. someone she could have sex with and then blackmail
You haven’t missed much and no mentions of how successful this single ring she has been wearing to attract guys has been .
---
You have to laugh at her UC posts on TikTok . To say companies should be forced to pay their workers more is a bit of a joke when she started the claims process herself within 6 months of voluntarily giving up at 70k plus role and not gaining enough work herself to pay herself whilst having gone on holidays and taken out a 10k credit card loan. She bemoans the fact and gone viral that HMRC will be granted access to people’s bank accounts to check for fraud when no doubt she had money stashed in her company account . Unfortunately she went viral with that post so she will now flood the airwaves with this as she will look somehow to make money from the engagement she is receiving . She should stick to sorting out her life . What anyone gets out of her content is beyond me and how brands find her an attractive prospect to promote their items is also beyond me.
---

She is so unfit , the video clips she posts of her talking whilst walking she sounds like she needs an oxygen cylinder given how out of breathe she is. She has now created a TikTok to cover her health issues , that will be depressing .
Any idea what this new account is or has TikTok banned it ? she has said was warned again for calling someone something or other

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.