Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s mad this one. Turning down a fully remote, £65k job when she’s just admitted she’s back in a lot of debt is bonkers sorry.
Absolutely crazy behaviour. She’d be better off using the money for a cleaner on a therapist because she seems really mentally unwell at the moment and it’s not fair on her children.

Reactions: 1
She’s mad this one. Turning down a fully remote, £65k job when she’s just admitted she’s back in a lot of debt is bonkers sorry.
That’s providing there was any truth in what she posted and there was a job offer. Hopefully she will get the debt reveal out of the way rather than prolonging it until she is away on holiday over Christmas. It would get the most reaction at Christmas

Reactions: 3
absolutely this!!!! Even if it's not her ideal job. Just take it even for a few months. Take the edge off. Totally nuts

Reactions: 2
Absolutely crazy behaviour. She’d be better off using the money for a cleaner on a therapist because she seems really mentally unwell at the moment and it’s not fair on her children.
Yesterday she mentioned depression, but then says she hasnt seen anyone about. Not that long ago she mentioned having booked a therapist but probably based on her postings is not speaking to them. She really needs to remove herself from an online life and sort her life out and look to take up a role in the short term in an area away from socials and need to find her own way of making an income which has failed . A full time role will only work once she sorts out her head otherwise she won’t cope . To say on TikTok yesterday she was off to an event with a cost of £80-85 where there is no guarantee of work from it hardly justifiable . It makes you wonder what she actually does all day Monday to Friday other than walk the dog and buy coffee

Reactions: 4
That’s providing there was any truth in what she posted and there was a job offer. Hopefully she will get the debt reveal out of the way rather than prolonging it until she is away on holiday over Christmas. It would get the most reaction at Christmas
Exactly! There is likely no truth in this job at all.
I've noticed today she's now claiming she has been off her meds for three months when she only a week or two ago did a video showing her with her meds and saying she'd stockpiled.
She's a pathological liar and fantasist.

Exactly! There is likely no truth in this job at all.
I've noticed today she's now claiming she has been off her meds for three months when she only a week or two ago did a video showing her with her meds and saying she'd stockpiled.
She's a pathological liar and fantasist.
I thought that about the meds also , must admit her instagram posting is shocking saying if she didn’t have kids she wouldn’t be here . Time for her family to get her referred

How filthy is she, that a 2 bedroom house requires that she needs a cleaner every week for 4 hours? I have a bigger house and my cleaner comes fortnightly for 2 hours to help keep us ticking over. She’s just a lazy witch

I thought that about the meds also , must admit her instagram posting is shocking saying if she didn’t have kids she wouldn’t be here . Time for her family to get her referred
She obviously has struggles and if she has depression she needs to get the help required for her and her family . Her latest TikTok appears like she is looking to monetise what she has and whatever the journey through it is by asking people to watch through to the end of the video as she makes money which will help her and that she will make more videos on the way. Depression shouldn’t be trivialised, her mentioning of not being here if she didn’t have children esp on line could cause professionals to evaluate her and the safety of her children if she likes it or not , maybe it was a call out for help but don’t look to make money from it .

How filthy is she, that a 2 bedroom house requires that she needs a cleaner every week for 4 hours? I have a bigger house and my cleaner comes fortnightly for 2 hours to help keep us ticking over. She’s just a lazy witch
Some cleaners do laundry, ironing, food shopping too so I’d imagine that’s the case here…

That is wildy expensive considering she also doesn't have a job she has to go to and could easily do bits around the house. I am in a 3 bed, 2 baths and we have a fortnightly cleaner for three hours to do the tit jobs, and I also have ADHD. She can easily cut the cleaner by half. What a bleeping numpty.
Some cleaners do laundry, ironing, food shopping too so I’d imagine that’s the case here…
well we know she doesn't do that because she always videos her food shops, has "laundry" on all her To Do lists and I have never seen her in an uncrinkled outfit haha

• Haha
Very telling that school and days out got nothing in her cash stuffing and self care and therapy got nearly 300

• Haha
Her most recent post on insta is a paid collab with TopCashback. Huge juxtaposition between her recent crying, suicidal content. Buying even more stuff for her Christmas holiday abroad when she’s up to her eyeballs in debt and no proper job with what looks like severe depression. Consider me not influenced. Puts me off TopCashback encouraging her descent into even more debt.

Reactions: 5
Her most recent post on insta is a paid collab with TopCashback. Huge juxtaposition between her recent crying, suicidal content. Buying even more stuff for her Christmas holiday abroad when she’s up to her eyeballs in debt and no proper job with what looks like severe depression. Consider me not influenced. Puts me off TopCashback encouraging her descent into even more debt.
It doesn’t put her into debt though does it, she will earn money from everyone that signs up providing there are enough new subscribers. This is how she made her money before .
---
Very telling that school and days out got nothing in her cash stuffing and self care and therapy got nearly 300
And it’s a repeated justification as before why she is spending on self care 1) it has been booked for ages and 2) it’s a small local company that need the business
As for the therapy, why book this when you have not been diagnosed and even haven’t been to the doctor about it .
---
It doesn’t put her into debt though does it, she will earn money from everyone that signs up providing there are enough new subscribers. This is how she made her money before .
---

And it’s a repeated justification as before why she is spending on self care 1) it has been booked for ages and 2) it’s a small local company that need the business
As for the therapy, why book this when you have not been diagnosed and even haven’t been to the doctor about it .
Actually the TikTok is from 2021 but could well be 2023

Last edited:
---

---
Isn't she so brilliant and good and thoughtless by forcing herself into debt to support a local therapy business charging her £105 a session. Oh and for keeping her cleaner in a thriving business cleaning a 2 bed house 4 hours a week.
What a selfless incredible human haha

This country is a bleeping joke - why is the government giving her over 70k as a grant to help her business?! There’s people literally living in poverty and this woman CHOOSES to not be in work and be self-employed with a business that isn’t sufficient to support her and the government throw resources at her?

Reactions: 6
She is in self distruct mode. I have been there, done that and bought the t-shirt so to speak.

I have had to unfollow now as nothing makes sense anymore. She needs to see a gp and get some stable income in her life. Even just part time and do her freelancing the rest of the time would help. I really think she has replaced her income with credit. This can only go on for so long, hence why she is 10k deep (and prob alot more) in debt.

The best thing I did when I was in this mode was get myself a job, as tried freelancing and it is bloody hard work, one of the hardest things I did. I worked 24/7 trying to make it work and in the end I made myself ill. 18 months later I am in such a better place now, have a debt managment plan in place (Stepchange are great for anyone else worried about debt), a new job which I love and a much better work/life balance. I am still trying to make my freelancing work and it is very slowly picking up pace but I will not leave the security of a regualar salary again. My MH still has up and down days but the down days are far and few between now.
---
This country is a bleeping joke - why is the government giving her over 70k as a grant to help her business?! There’s people literally living in poverty and this woman CHOOSES to not be in work and be self-employed with a business that isn’t sufficient to support her and the government throw resources at her?
WHAT!!! I have just unfollowed her but didnt see this. Will have to go and have a nosey. Seriously, 70K - bet that doesnt go on the business.

She is in self distruct mode. I have been there, done that and bought the t-shirt so to speak.

I have had to unfollow now as nothing makes sense anymore. She needs to see a gp and get some stable income in her life. Even just part time and do her freelancing the rest of the time would help. I really think she has replaced her income with credit. This can only go on for so long, hence why she is 10k deep (and prob alot more) in debt.

The best thing I did when I was in this mode was get myself a job, as tried freelancing and it is bloody hard work, one of the hardest things I did. I worked 24/7 trying to make it work and in the end I made myself ill. 18 months later I am in such a better place now, have a debt managment plan in place (Stepchange are great for anyone else worried about debt), a new job which I love and a much better work/life balance. I am still trying to make my freelancing work and it is very slowly picking up pace but I will not leave the security of a regualar salary again. My MH still has up and down days but the down days are far and few between now.
---

WHAT!!! I have just unfollowed her but didnt see this. Will have to go and have a nosey. Seriously, 70K - bet that doesnt go on the business.
Well done you for sorting your debt out it can be so easy to bury your head in the sand with it all and I’m so pleased step change were able to help you ❤ Freelancing and being self employed are so difficult as you have to be so motivated and it can feel like you work 24/7 with no days off as your income can be solely reliant on yourself! She really is in self destruct mode and she needs to sort it out because it isn’t fair on her kids as they deserve some stability - she can’t live on credit forever and she’s going to get into a state where she won’t be able to pay her mortgage. I think the 70k won’t be a lump sum but it’s still disgusting they have agreed it so she can hire some help for her admin as she’s got ADHD. I don’t see how her business makes enough revenue to warrant an employee 🥱

Unless i misunderstood and that is quite easy with her ramblings and probable own interpretation of what actually was said to her she has been diagnosed as overweight and mental health down to her not taking her adhd meds with a little anti political policy in her area to blame.

The bleeping oaf is 30k in debt again! Cannot stand this woman anymore
She is so delusional it’s scary saying she’s not worried because she’s got out of debt before? Has she forgotten loads of it got written off and she had a really good job? Getting into 30k of debt is a joke she’s been living way out of her means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.