Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought when I read this it would be a super fancy brand i'd never heard of, not an Oral B from Boots! As if anyone has every paid £800 for that.

I do actually feel a bit bad for her at the moment, she seems to be struggling but then keeps making bad decisions....
Stupid woman has been sick and made 2 life choices , 1 return to therapy unsure how she will afford it fair enough and 2 home school kids and go travelling with her house on AirBNb from next April until end of summer when her eldest goes to secondary school, oh and friends will have to look after the dog . Most people have savings and good health, plan for ages to embark on something . I feel for her kids !

Reactions: 3
She is worryingly mentally unwell atm I think. Flitting from one thing to another every other day. She really needs to get some help

Reactions: 1
Ooof, she's such a wreck. I suspect the food poisoning is fake to garner attention because who orders a Turkish as your first meal? Haha
I also love how she pretends to not eat very much all the time. Hun, you don't get that fat munching salad leaves. My suspicions are she is a binge eater and is in totally denial and deeply embarrassed about it.

Reactions: 5
Ooof, she's such a wreck. I suspect the food poisoning is fake to garner attention because who orders a Turkish as your first meal? Haha
I also love how she pretends to not eat very much all the time. Hun, you don't get that fat munching salad leaves. My suspicions are she is a binge eater and is in totally denial and deeply embarrassed about it.
I laughed out loud when she said she wanted some plain food after being so I’ll, so just ordered ‘meat and rice’ - she had a bit of self awareness as she added that ‘obviously there are spices’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agree especially after this weekends postings where it sounds like she has supposedly airbnb'd her house, farmed her kids off to relatives and had no plan to what she was going to do other than pack a bag with her bits and end up at a friends after partying in London. Wasnt her house supposed to be in a bit of a state and needing attention and she didnt have the money to do any of it
Excited to release a rebranded spreadsheet for christmas budgeting , i would think most people have not only bought their presents by now but have started sending out their cards and wrapped the presents. Considering she is someone that preaches cash stuffing throughout the year and budgeting with Christmas being one of the pots she stuffs she completely contradicts herself. Yasmine wont be saving or making Christmas in my household any easier this year.

Reactions: 1
I knew the dog would be dispensed off sooner rather than later.
She didn’t mention the dog on her weekend just gone without plans .
---
First thought was the food wouldn’t last the day. She has really got big of late, all those promotions of remote work outs and the new work out gear for her run haven’t paid off. She implies she is meat free , chicken must not count
---
Agree especially after this weekends postings where it sounds like she has supposedly airbnb'd her house, farmed her kids off to relatives and had no plan to what she was going to do other than pack a bag with her bits and end up at a friends after partying in London. Wasnt her house supposed to be in a bit of a state and needing attention and she didnt have the money to do any of it
Excited to release a rebranded spreadsheet for christmas budgeting , i would think most people have not only bought their presents by now but have started sending out their cards and wrapped the presents. Considering she is someone that preaches cash stuffing throughout the year and budgeting with Christmas being one of the pots she stuffs she completely contradicts herself. Yasmine wont be saving or making Christmas in my household any easier this year.
Absolutely no interest in her must have Christmas planner. As a project manager when will she realise that the time and effort of these things are not equating to money being earned. The only interaction she gets on social is when she posts something controversial. Rather than running away and taking the kids out of school and there is no way she would have the patience to homeschool , she needs to focus on earning a proper salary . She won’t be so lucky the next time she announces her debts and there will be no one else to blame than her and probably no way of paying off them without selling up or worse having her house repossessed

Last edited:
---
She implies she is meat free , chicken must not count
---
She is totally off her rocker. Claims to be meat free - eats meat. Claims to not watch or read the news - posts about politics (and on that I imagine then her only source of information must be social media and thats a concern in itself). Claims to be sick - runs around London and posts 1000 times that day. Claims to be debt free and "living her best life" - seemingly is not debt free and does not appear to be living said best life at all.

It's a train wreck and I absolutely love it!

Reactions: 6
How much debt is she building , taking the kids abroad for Christmas now.
Job hunting but strict criteria on salary and number of hours , presume must be remote .. willing to work part time , wouldn’t salary still be an issue. Let’s face it when she was at River Island most of her day was spent doing her own stuff , if an employer checks on her social media she would have no chance of a role ..

How much debt is she building , taking the kids abroad for Christmas now.
Job hunting but strict criteria on salary and number of hours , presume must be remote .. willing to work part time , wouldn’t salary still be an issue. Let’s face it when she was at River Island most of her day was spent doing her own stuff , if an employer checks on her social media she would have no chance of a role ..
Thought she had decided in her death bed last week she was taking the kids out of school and travelling for 6 months . Good to see someone has called her out re her ADHD and using it as an excuse for spending too much unnecessarily

So shes in even more debt now, despite the holidays and plans to travel.
What a kick in the teeth to the companies that wrote her debt off

So shes in even more debt now, despite the holidays and plans to travel.
What a kick in the teeth to the companies that wrote her debt off
Looking forward to the reveal if she does actually reveal of how much much and where she has got this money from
As usual she blames everyone else and things out of her control rather than taking the blame .She contradicts herself so much .
will be interesting to see what her weekend of side hustles will be and how that involves her piggybacking once more with affiliate links .

Looking forward to the reveal if she does actually reveal of how much much and where she has got this money from
As usual she blames everyone else and things out of her control rather than taking the blame .She contradicts herself so much .
will be interesting to see what her weekend of side hustles will be and how that involves her piggybacking once more with affiliate links .
The way she tried to make it sound better by saying ‘I actually helped more people when I was in debt’ like getting herself back into debt has been a public a service 😂

• Haha
She keeps coming up on my FYP and at first I thought she was relatively harmless, but had a video this morning about her getting back into debt when the last one I remember watching was about her trying to become a millionaire before 40? Got grifting vibes and just seen another video where someone’s in the comments asking her to do a wishlist of things… 🚩🚩🚩

I had to block this women when back in the day one of her credit cards just wiped her debt, think it was virgin?! But some reason I unblocked her a couple of days ago and I know its bad to say but I'm glad she got herself into debt again, she didn't take responsibility at the time or learn real money lessons. And I have to say it but she'll never make it as a big influencer because she's just not a likable person.

• Haha
Don’t think she has ever been an influencer, just was clever at using certain links to her financial advantage. Probably got bored and stopped posting , promoting them or finding new ones once they stopped paying commission. She has never accepted responsibility for her debt , doesn’t understand that there are other people in a way more precarious situation that are reliant on universal credit, food banks, unable to top their prepayment meters for energy , don’t have access to credit and loans let alone using this debt build up to purchase whim items or have multiple holidays a year. Blaming debt on a 17 year abusive relationship, being a single mother and the latest the cost of being part of a London corporate world whilst jacking in a 70k a year job ! She has admitted in the past she has always had debt, calls having a cleaner , private health insurance as essential bills and is unwilling to move to a cheaper area as she needs now a 4 bedroom house and the 300k equity in her house is now diminishing due to London having huge price falls . She needs to wake up and stop the woe is me, get herself a job and realise all this talk of her businesses is fantasy .

Don’t think she has ever been an influencer, just was clever at using certain links to her financial advantage. Probably got bored and stopped posting , promoting them or finding new ones once they stopped paying commission. She has never accepted responsibility for her debt , doesn’t understand that there are other people in a way more precarious situation that are reliant on universal credit, food banks, unable to top their prepayment meters for energy , don’t have access to credit and loans let alone using this debt build up to purchase whim items or have multiple holidays a year. Blaming debt on a 17 year abusive relationship, being a single mother and the latest the cost of being part of a London corporate world whilst jacking in a 70k a year job ! She has admitted in the past she has always had debt, calls having a cleaner , private health insurance as essential bills and is unwilling to move to a cheaper area as she needs now a 4 bedroom house and the 300k equity in her house is now diminishing due to London having huge price falls . She needs to wake up and stop the woe is me, get herself a job and realise all this talk of her businesses is fantasy .
This provides a lot more useful context about her, thank you! I think the reason she comes up on my FYP is because I’m into deinfluencing and savings content, so sometimes I do get the woe is me debt girlies (not all of them are this bad).

I did think the London thing was a bit weird & her saying she didn’t have enough equity in the house, but also being a single and I assumed low income mum, something isn’t adding up? It feels most probable that she needs to split the £300k equity with ex partner if she sells up & what is left plus her income won’t be enough to buy the sort of home she wants (if any?), so she may as well stay put until the kids age and she’s forced to sell up?

It was the claims of wanting to be a millionaire by x age that struck me as odd, as financial wellness coaches tend to be more about optimising whatever you have and creating your own financial security rather than pushing consumption onto an audience? Like she’s trying to profit from the thing she’s against/disadvantages her. It won’t just be a little amount of debt if she’s not opening envelopes as I’ve just heard her say?! It’s giving Jack Monroe.

• Heart
This provides a lot more useful context about her, thank you! I think the reason she comes up on my FYP is because I’m into deinfluencing and savings content, so sometimes I do get the woe is me debt girlies (not all of them are this bad).

I did think the London thing was a bit weird & her saying she didn’t have enough equity in the house, but also being a single and I assumed low income mum, something isn’t adding up? It feels most probable that she needs to split the £300k equity with ex partner if she sells up & what is left plus her income won’t be enough to buy the sort of home she wants (if any?), so she may as well stay put until the kids age and she’s forced to sell up?

It was the claims of wanting to be a millionaire by x age that struck me as odd, as financial wellness coaches tend to be more about optimising whatever you have and creating your own financial security rather than pushing consumption onto an audience? Like she’s trying to profit from the thing she’s against/disadvantages her. It won’t just be a little amount of debt if she’s not opening envelopes as I’ve just heard her say?! It’s giving Jack Monroe.
She bought her ex out of the mortgage a couple of years ago and remortgaged using some of the capital to buy him out and pay off her debts . She has won’t be able to pay her debt off this way now, she’s constantly decluttering to live this minimalist life but never seems to succeed.

She bought her ex out of the mortgage a couple of years ago and remortgaged using some of the capital to buy him out and pay off her debts . She has won’t be able to pay her debt off this way now, she’s constantly decluttering to live this minimalist life but never seems to succeed.
These are also the ones that seem to think they can be Business coaches but cannot set up a thriving business if one was gifted to them. I am surprised anyone would take her on as a project manager either, given the absolute chaos she is surrounded by.

• Heart
She’s mad this one. Turning down a fully remote, £65k job when she’s just admitted she’s back in a lot of debt is bonkers sorry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.