Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she complaining about paying back a friend who apparently gifted her money fir a holiday when she was broke in that time the girls had multiple holidays while paying back 38k I'd be expecting it back too the ungreatful witch then goes on to tell people this person is a millionaire and doesn't need the money. But is that the point though?

Reactions: 3
Why is she complaining about paying back a friend who apparently gifted her money fir a holiday when she was broke in that time the girls had multiple holidays while paying back 38k I'd be expecting it back too the ungreatful witch then goes on to tell people this person is a millionaire and doesn't need the money. But is that the point though?
Has she deleted them now?

Reactions: 1
This is hysterical. She is so full of tit I can't get over it. As if little commoner Yasmin is friends with some millionaire :p just so much to unpack here.
I also had a look at her engagement on tiktok. She gets genuinely zero likes on all her posts and very little comments. Whats a sad little person.

I think she is a pathological liar and that is her true diagnosis!

Has she deleted them now?
Seems like I missed the post also was this the Ibiza holiday or perhaps the cancelled US trip . Judging by the post about not reading the news about the latest economy issues i take it this newsletter if it is developed will be not discussing the upcoming energy hikes .

Saying on her video about are you panicking or carryin on as normal she says ‘I don’t know what I am’ erm, you’ve just spent the whole of summer on holiday, I think we can safely assume your carrying on as normal lovey

Seems like I missed the post also was this the Ibiza holiday or perhaps the cancelled US trip . Judging by the post about not reading the news about the latest economy issues i take it this newsletter if it is developed will be not discussing the upcoming energy hikes .
they are on her TikTok.... recommended viewing

She is definitely avoiding the cost of living increases . So new goal I see on TikTok to save £100 K in the next year . Deluded fool , and so will be anyone following on her journey. I wonder at what point the sting of having to pay to subscribe for her newsletters and tools will occur or what magical affiliate links she has coming.

Reactions: 2
they are on her TikTok.... recommended viewing
Will look again perhaps missed the comment

She is definitely avoiding the cost of living increases . So new goal I see on TikTok to save £100 K in the next year . Deluded fool , and so will be anyone following on her journey. I wonder at what point the sting of having to pay to subscribe for her newsletters and tools will occur or what magical affiliate links she has coming.
Doubt she could make that from Airbnb 😀, does she not realise just to take home that amount she would need to be earning about £175000. So let’s say £250000 to keep her current life style also . Unless she gives up her day job and grows here Instagram followers to over a million she won’t be getting that through Instagram etc Even with her large following on TikTok last year and her share swindle of persuading people to sign up for a free share she came no way near that.

Last edited:
She is so out of touch with reality it’s unreal. Save 100k, whatever, but making a video about it when people can barely afford to make ends meet 🤮

Reactions: 4
Am I missing something here? How can you save £100k when you don’t even earn £100k? Mind you she’ll probably just be helped along with that like she was when she was paying her debt off.

Am I missing something here? How can you save £100k when you don’t even earn £100k? Mind you she’ll probably just be helped along with that like she was when she was paying her debt off.
Guess we will be informed as the next few months go along how she will earn this money from her followers

She hasn’t got to her 100k followers yet on TikTok , 600 or so to go , this is probably click bait to get the followers

Last edited:
She is so out of touch with reality it’s unreal. Save 100k, whatever, but making a video about it when people can barely afford to make ends meet 🤮
This is so true.
There is a big difference in engaging with someone that’s in debt and looking at ways to turn it around when perhaps the audience are looking to do that also than getting engagement about a personal goal of gaining a huge amount of savings .
There is nothing she will share that will make this possible for the vast majority of her followers esp if that is really a form of pyramid selling ie she promotes something and gets commission for it when someone signs up. Last years let’s do a survey, sell on second hand clothes sites etc did not really lower her debt or help others other than make them a few tens of pounds

Guess we will be informed as the next few months go along how she will earn this money from her followers

She hasn’t got to her 100k followers yet on TikTok , 600 or so to go , this is probably click bait to get the followers
Spoke too soon get out the balloons and cake as it’s done the trick and she has gone over the 100k followers
I thought I might sign up to this newsletter to see what she sends out , however having looked at the privacy policy I can only assume that she has nicked the policy from another website perhaps where she works as it refers to way much more than signing up to a newsletter and I guess she has made an error of judgement as it states what I think is her personal address and mobile number so pointless her having disabled precise location tracking on Instagram

how tone deaf to talk about how proud you are of clearing 38k debt in a year when i bet a lot of her followers dont even make that much a year!!

Ffs her procrastinating is next level , imagine going on about saving 100k when most people will struggle to break even or pay energy bills .

Reactions: 4
I genuinely liked the girl at the start it was relatable. The woman thinks she can save 100k some people don't even earn that in 3 years and yet she reckons she's worrying about energy prices etc. Who the hell does she think she's kidding

Her latest grid post is basically a response to Tattle. Forgot your log in?

• Haha
Sounds like she has upset her followers and has issued an apology if anyone found her goal offensive . Bet that was posted through gritted teeth and not that sincere really as she turns it around on her own issues . Oh and if no spend September includes her hair appointment because it was already booked (how convenient) then what else will come out using this line . If she was really into no spend September she would have cancelled her hair appointment.
What’s the point in saying she worries about losing her job on a daily basis when only the other day she mentions she almost jacked her job in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.