Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would have to be kids or adults that enjoy a bunk bed (lol)

They would only show an approximate location not exact address .
but I assume once you’ve booked you get the address? If a crazy internet troll wanted to, they could pay to book a night and then have her address? Curious to how it works and if she’s thought about the safety aspect with the way tiktok trolls are and renting out her childrens home

Reactions: 1
Well yes at some point you will get the actual address . I guess it’s a balance of whether you choose to use your social platforms to maximise the property being taken up for let and obviously there could be crazies out there that would let it just because it’s hers.

but I assume once you’ve booked you get the address? If a crazy internet troll wanted to, they could pay to book a night and then have her address? Curious to how it works and if she’s thought about the safety aspect with the way tiktok trolls are and renting out her childrens home
I'm pretty sure her home address is on companies house 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They would have to be kids or adults that enjoy a bunk bed (lol)

They would only show an approximate location not exact address .
That approximate location is very close though

I'm pretty sure her home address is on companies house 😳
Her address will probably appear on other sites say 192.com, zoopla etc even if it’s behind a paywall. If someone wants to find an address or private information they will and unfortunately social links to friends, family or colleagues might provide the means to get the information.
I know some influencers don’t post any pictures of the outside of their house as a security measure but then have shared house tour pictures after moving in and the likes of Rightmove , estate agent sites etc have those pictures and locations

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How nasty calling out your son on social media and she calls him the kid !
View attachment 1456503
Didn’t she also mention a melt down he had a few weeks ago

There is a new Sun article today https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/19354980/cleared-debt-save-summer-holidays/ she’s asking for someone to get her a copy.
Having skim read I don’t see many things she’s recommending having been shared or done by her before. When has she shown her eating in a supermarket with the kids, recommends not buying pop corn at the cinema but her ad this week shows them going to the cinema and buying snacks, use tap water instead of bottled water surely her buying coffee out equates to don’t buy coffees but make your own. The article is wrong that she has paid off her full debt when she remortgaged to help pay the last amount off and that’s so annoying same as curing back to pay off when a vast sun was from her links

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Didn’t she also mention a melt down he had a few weeks ago

There is a new Sun article today https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/19354980/cleared-debt-save-summer-holidays/ she’s asking for someone to get her a copy.
Having skim read I don’t see many things she’s recommending having been shared or done by her before. When has she shown her eating in a supermarket with the kids, recommends not buying pop corn at the cinema but her ad this week shows them going to the cinema and buying snacks, use tap water instead of bottled water surely her buying coffee out equates to don’t buy coffees but make your own. The article is wrong that she has paid off her full debt when she remortgaged to help pay the last amount off and that’s so annoying same as curing back to pay off when a vast sun was from her links
I agree having read the article it mentions dishing out advice on TikTok for different savings tips. A quick look through there doesn’t appear to be anything recent that would cover the topics they report on unless they are just regurgitating last years stories if they were mentioned then

I saw her at Bestival watching a show. The kids were having fun but she was just on her phone the entire time which seemed a bit sad to me. Festival time is meant to be phone free / family time!

That’s quite surprising given how much she talks about her enjoyment of festivals . I think all the ones she has been to this year have been press tickets which I never really understood when there is only comments when you are there or after

She's renting her house out on air bnb for £250 a night and it lists her children's toys and books as an amenity. That's just so weird to me, letting strangers sleep in your kids beds and play with their toys

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She has mentioned she has let it 5 times so far now and is even showing a phone notification of a £400 payment . It sounds like she has been sofa surfing if it’s right she has only spent 3 nights in her own bed in the last month unless she is including this current holiday to Greece with her sister and not been camping at festivals god knows where her kids have been and how she has managed to work.

There was a question to her on TikTok re her airbnb posting concerning what does she do with her personal items and she answered she locks them in a cupboard and/or storage box in the house. She has no common sense

Looks like another one of her often used income streams is about to be turned off “'Refer a friend bonuses' banned as City watchdog finalises new rules for the marketing of high-risk investments”
Bit late for her latest posting re another card company to use for trips abroad

As I understand it there are reliefs on income so she probably won’t need to. Whether there is a difference between whole house and just a room not sure

Actually no shade for once. I wish I had Yasmines confidence to wear a bikini on holiday. I'm always hidden in a swimming costume even when I'm thinner.

Actually no shade for once. I wish I had Yasmines confidence to wear a bikini on holiday. I'm always hidden in a swimming costume even when I'm thinner.
ooof I think she looks awful lol...it's the tanned face and arms/white body that does it for me

I didn't realise there was a thread on Yasmine- I'd only been watching her YT videos, I don't really do Insta or tiktok. This thread has the added fun of Yasmine herself popping up like a whack-a-mole occasionally 😂

Eavesdropping will only make you miserable!

• Haha
I’m not really sure what to think. She’s certainly not afraid to post pictures of her in her underwear, swim suits etc and then like today starts talking about body positivity issues and the need to get on track with her health and weight loss.

I didn't realise there was a thread on Yasmine- I'd only been watching her YT videos, I don't really do Insta or tiktok. This thread has the added fun of Yasmine herself popping up like a whack-a-mole occasionally 😂

Eavesdropping will only make you miserable!
Was half expecting her to pop up to put us all right as she is away at the moment on her holidays . She seems to start a wave of content when she is away and the last trip couple of months back was her last rant on here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.