Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Expect a posting in the coming days about going off budget on holiday. She is spending her last day of her Greek Holiday at a beach club in Mykonos

Reactions: 2
I'm roughly the same size as her...sorry Hun but we're plus size not midsize 😂😭

Well I guess in between the two but I wouldn't confidently label myself midsize and she a bit bigger than me

Reactions: 8
Looking forward to seeing her stories on her budgets when she finally gets around to doing them esp as she has jetted in from greece and a day or so later jets back out to spain with the kids. So anyone waiting for her take on the #dontpayuk trend will have to wait until shes back. How she manages to get so much time off from work is beyond me

Reactions: 3
Looking forward to seeing her stories on her budgets when she finally gets around to doing them esp as she has jetted in from greece and a day or so later jets back out to spain with the kids. So anyone waiting for her take on the #dontpayuk trend will have to wait until shes back. How she manages to get so much time off from work is beyond me
I was just thinking that they must be the most relaxed employer ever. My employer would certainly have something to say about all the social media stuff.

She’s working part time though isn’t she? Maybe she got awarded lots of annual leave when she was full time and it’s carried over or something? And maybe she’s still doing bits while away? She always seems to be working. I’m pretty sure they know about her social media. She changed jobs during her big TikTok blow up so would be hard not to.

Reactions: 1
She’s working part time though isn’t she? Maybe she got awarded lots of annual leave when she was full time and it’s carried over or something? And maybe she’s still doing bits while away? She always seems to be working. I’m pretty sure they know about her social media. She changed jobs during her big TikTok blow up so would be hard not to.

May be she only works during school term time

If that’s the case which I doubt her August budget will be interesting. She has been known to work whilst on leave, there was a TikTok I thing recently re no emails, calls etc whilst on leave. She was supposedly head hunted last year for this role so I’m sure they would know about her social media. It’s a 4 day week she went down to a couple of months ago.

I’m not convinced she is not doing 4 days and is perhaps doing 5 days in 4. She doesn’t seem the type of person that doesn’t use up leave maybe her employer offers the chance to buy leave. If that’s the case she could quite easily have done the leave she seems to have taken esp if they are also flexible on which day she can take the day off in the week. She is still working from home so doesn’t really ever need to take time off for things that you might need to if you were commuting every day and let’s face it she is quite open about doing personal things during the course of a work day and has even shared her calendar that shows it. As for working long hours I’m not sure she does at the moment she has rarely posted working late or after kids have gone to bed this year

Seems they haven’t done a week in Spain I’d they are flying back this evening , she probably spent longer in Greece with her sister. Considering airport and flight issues she has been very lucky not to have had any cancellations

Is there a significance to getting to 100k followers on TikTok ? She has raised this for a while now as a goal and looks like it will happen shortly

Is there a significance to getting to 100k followers on TikTok ? She has raised this for a while now as a goal and looks like it will happen shortly
Suddenly you become an even bigger bleep? That and/or more money.
She is a bottom feeder and will literally do anything for extra cash and attention.

Not really there doesnt seem to be much earning potential from posts as a creator on that platform other than driving people to affiliate links and i think thats no really allowed

Suddenly you become an even bigger bleep? That and/or more money.
She is a bottom feeder and will literally do anything for extra cash and attention.
Ha, say it how you see it. Interested to know examples of the do anything for extra cash and attention comment

Not really there doesnt seem to be much earning potential from posts as a creator on that platform other than driving people to affiliate links and i think thats no really allowed

Ha, say it how you see it. Interested to know examples of the do anything for extra cash and attention comment
Ummmm how she literally promotes anything eg: hoover, multiple bank cards, food boxes, ocado, actual tat, tried her hand at selling pics of her feet the list goes on....Surprised you need examples

Ummmm how she literally promotes anything eg: hoover, multiple bank cards, food boxes, ocado, actual tat, tried her hand at selling pics of her feet the list goes on....Surprised you need examples
Just wondered as you are new if you had any new examples perhaps in the real world, fair enough

Well we are at the year anniversary of her realising she was £38k in debt , no doubt her content will be rehashing anniversary content for the next 4 months. I still cant believe that Natwest actually pay her for content.
I just don't get the newsletter she is looking to get subscribers for , its so outdated. Who reads newsletters really or even willing subscribes, considering she banged on about GDPR for the reason she couldn't just send out her excel spreadsheet and put it behind a paywall (etsy) surely this is no different. Isnt her tiktok account what this is anyway, She never gives things for free so somewhere there will be monetization

Reactions: 4
Well we are at the year anniversary of her realising she was £38k in debt , no doubt her content will be rehashing anniversary content for the next 4 months. I still cant believe that Natwest actually pay her for content.
I just don't get the newsletter she is looking to get subscribers for , its so outdated. Who reads newsletters really or even willing subscribes, considering she banged on about GDPR for the reason she couldn't just send out her excel spreadsheet and put it behind a paywall (etsy) surely this is no different. Isnt her tiktok account what this is anyway, She never gives things for free so somewhere there will be monetization
She often quotes she will be doing something and it never happens. I was reminded earlier as she mentioned a story from the guy she was supposedly doing a pod cast with and I'm sure that never came out. No real surprise that she hasn't detailed her overspending for this month whilst on her holidays. Seems she has pretty much air bnb'd her house out for the majority of August. She lives a strange life having her house and getting friends and family to put them up whilst she rents it out or stays in hotels. Another festival for the bank holiday, has no idea where they will stay but its ok as she wont be spending as its a business trip. For the life of me I don't understand how a press ticket works when she is hardly reporting on the event and to be able to claim expenses is beyond me. Unless she is being paid its her own money she is spending and no doubt is claiming back things for the kids, sister etc One day the hmrc will want to go through her books and/or she will come unstuck by her mortgage company over airbnb, the financial advisor who reached out via social media to help her with her mortgage options perhaps should be having a quiet word. We learn also her day off in the week consists of 2 half days and she will be working and juggling the kids plus meeting friends but its ok as her work are pretty flexible with the hours she does, given she manages projects how do her colleagues put up with it. Given that we are coming into quite unknown times with cost of living, inflation, interest rates and people having to claw back expenses her idea of a no spend September is good but her idea of no spend is not what others would be doing, also she has had 3 holidays this year, numerous festivals so not doing something in September is hardly a hinderance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.