Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its strange how she is always sick when at home and didnt appear to be when she was off most of last month
How can you promote an ad for something based in central london that might be free to go to but would incur a cost for most travelling into central london when you are also promoting no spending in september

Reactions: 1
She’s not really following the mantra re work life balance and early nights when she is filming her budget at 1am.
Some strange new goal of a new emergency fund alongside her month ahead and other savings and a quick throw away comment of having taken £1700 out of her savings for something not mentioned presumably her holidays.
Once more saving for this mysterious family holiday having kept moving the flights and hoping for October.
Justifying the spend for her hair appointment during no spend September as the hairdresser is small and she feels she shouldn’t let her down
Latest Friday post tonight mentions lying in a dark room whilst the adrenaline goes well , something has happened, why are you posting about this on Instagram

Reactions: 2
September has started and so has no spend September for her. We already know hair appointment will happen because it was prebooked and she doesn’t want to deprive a small business of income , she posted some dj event I guess in London Saturday night so presumably someone else has paid ! Today posts a story about having her car washed no doubt that’s an essential and comes out of her car maintenance fund. Then posts a picture of her with a premium coffee but that’s ok as her friend bought it knowing her no spend September, more fool friend I say ! She also has posted something re walk in a park with a friend over the weekend and refraining from getting a coffee however she says why do that when she can make her own nespresso type at home shouldn’t she be refraining from using the pods as it’s still spending even if she did have them in her cupboard.

Now she wants to join soho house , what the hell is this . Telling people how to save money while joining a spenny gym 😳 did no one tell her what Groucho Marx said about clubs .

I think you will find she has already joined soho house , my understanding is the membership kicks in as soon as you receive the email. Might explain the mention of using £1700 out of her savings. I think the post re Saturday night was taken at Soho House as I have seen a similar video from someone else who tagged the venue. why she has posted about her acceptance and application with a post with the trigger warning about something so serious though as I’m sure that’s the first time she has mentioned she was in such a low mental state . Even so if she has joined that’s just another nail in the support she is looking for re her debt/savings journey. She seems more than happy to be seen in swimsuit, underware on ig and on holiday so I’m sure swimming at soho house will be a breeze

By that logic she should starve for the month or live off donations 😂
Think she is living off donations , well ads ! Poster has a point though no spend should mean cutting out luxuries otherwise you could justify buying lobster and caviar as part of your weekly food shop

On one hand she’s taking about saving money and I spring people to no spend and the other she’s like treat yoself … make it make sense . Cue a post about her deserving it .

I call BS on her "work trip" to Calais. She works for a retailer who would never send them on a Friday to Sunday trip. Makes zero sense and attention seeking tit as per.

also, what the duck work does she need to do in Calais? hahahaha

Reactions: 4
I call BS on her "work trip" to Calais. She works for a retailer who would never send them on a Friday to Sunday trip. Makes zero sense and attention seeking tit as per.

also, what the duck work does she need to do in Calais? hahahaha
Think she said it’s for her freelance work , she mentioned it re keeping the expenses down as it comes out of her income. Not entirely sure why she needed to take her car surely cheaper as a foot passenger.
Kudos to whoever and where ever it was on someone calling her inconsistent

Tbf to her she is quite consistent in her narrative of mentioning against frequent posts being a single mother, living in London , health issues, remarks about her ex and being abused, being brought up in social housing , not being taught money, political narrative and starting these projects seemingly abandoning them and starting a new one.
She got lucky by going viral last year and managing to build an audience to engage with her content allowing her to get income to pay down the debt as a quick fix
She is now struggling to find the next viral moment that will push her finances to the level she craves. The 100k savings narrative probably got her to go through the 100k TikTok followers. The next couple of months will be interesting to see where she goes with this, supposedly some new website what of no idea, a budgeting pack soon to launch and no doubt a couple more adverts.
if she was serious that she could earn significant sums from her freelance/influencing career she would have resigned from her main role to focus on them. Other than the odd more controversial post that gains comments/likes she struggles to engage her followers. She reminds me of a Gemini which I guess she isn’t as she has two sides /stories on her posts across platforms, the debt , budget conscious and the splurging travel, luxury goods, life type

The speech her son "wrote" is the fakest thing I have ever seen in my life. Plus the fact she said she was woken up by him writing it out. Anyone who thinks she tells the truth is absolutely mental. Plus the spot on her eye the other day that suddenly made her eye swell up till she could barely see then like 5 mins later was posting with her normal eye again. She is a fat joke.
Also her kids are creepy. There, I said it.

Personally I don’t believe children should be used on influencer stories unless it’s as part of a promotion.
If she really put that tips video re debt together on the fly between meetings on her lunch break I would be surprised. Her debt story bores me now it is just a vehicle to make money for herself. Why can’t she just doesn’t admit that the majority of her debt was paid off using the money made from affiliate links and the rest by remortgaging at a higher level. Even now she has mentioned she couldn’t remortgage initially because she didn’t earn enough. It’s a shame she has never mentioned how long her remortgage fixed rate is for and the interest rate as I would imagine worse case scenario next three months if a year or 15 months or 27 months time she may get a rude awakening unless something dramatic happens in the economy to bring interest rates back down or she manages to elevate her career

can’t have got the engagement required on the YouTube as has reposted the link stating she couldn’t have remembered if she had shared it. I’m quite certain she could see in her ig engagement stats whether she had or not.
If the fall in the £ is going to impact her badly based on what she plans to spend then she must be spending a fortune whilst out there .

Whilst I agree where she is coming from with regards to mlm . Isn’t she sort of forgetting that some of her previous affiliate links are similar and she herself has made money with signups that have subscriptions ie hellofresh , monthly fees GoHenry , the share one where she got mentioned by the FCA . Granted these types of promotions from her have been none existent since then so perhaps she has taken it on board

Reactions: 5
Whilst I agree where she is coming from with regards to mlm . Isn’t she sort of forgetting that some of her previous affiliate links are similar and she herself has made money with signups that have subscriptions ie hellofresh , monthly fees GoHenry , the share one where she got mentioned by the FCA . Granted these types of promotions from her have been none existent since then so perhaps she has taken it on board
She is so tone deaf...she basically does the same tit. If she takes issue with that she needs to stop advertising her crappy ferry trip to Calais lol

The problem with stories is they disappear so its so easy to repost every now and then or talk sh!t in them. She posted one about a voice note she got from a guy on a dating app including the voice note. I didn't actually listen to it at the time as was not in a convenient place but she implied she doesn't use dating apps and do others get such messages. She posted last year a couple of times adverts for eHarmony (?) iirc including one based on her profile pictures for it and I'm sure the drunk blind date at the members club was from a dating site.

I cant determine who she was posting about as the person in question, there is one very troubled woman who makes bath bombs who asked her a couple of days back for financial advise I thought it might have been her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.