Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still waiting for her podcast and what happened to her Project Girl project management group? Oh and nothing on another newsletter 😂

Reactions: 1
Her new post - why is she the greasiest, sweatiest mess going? Is it the filer she uses? She genuinely looks like trash in that post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TikTok video on kids bedroom makeover stating she is on a budget and under £100. She only painted it ! Besides it’s an ad for a paid partnership with Wickes so probably didn’t spend a penny

Interesting development today leaving her main job to concentrate on her projects. Sounds unexpected so wonder if she was pushed. If not must be confident of earnings as it’s not like she appears to have her 3 months outgoings saved

Reactions: 4
On TikTok she has said she handed her notice in so will be there for a few weeks as she presumably will be expected to work the notice . Nothing to say she won’t change her mind before then. IIRC she handed it a few months back as was persuaded not to might even be when she was given promotion. Unless what she states in her income is complete fabrication then her saying she gains her income from multiple streams doesn’t correlate to pay scales for her main role. Interested to see if she continues her budgeting story now .

Wow, she must make a lot from affliate codes etc to give up her job, wasnt her salary in the 40k range??

Wow, she must make a lot from affliate codes etc to give up her job, wasnt her salary in the 40k range??
Think that might be a bit low mid 50s minimum esp in the London area but then she did go to a 4 day week. If she goes fully Freelance as an agile pm she should be on 500 minimum a day

We will find out in the coming weeks. She says she will concentrate on her influencing , content creation and project consulting. She certainly has not appeared to be that active in the first two this year compared to this time last year . She must have guaranteed work in the coming months as why would you put at risk everything you turned around last year on a gamble. Financially even though she is out of debt she must be in a worse position today with a higher mortgage in her own name. The economic uncertainty and the forecasts on interest rates and property price corrections obviously don’t concern her.
I was fully expecting an in your face set of posts re the protest she had mentioned she was joining at the weekend yet not one post

She is claiming she has 3 months notice so she will be there a while if they make her work it.

She has had a couple of busy days posting again on body positivity and her ex and the abuse she suffered. Very questionable posting a photo of him from his younger years when mentioning her daughter looks like him. Thought I would post this page of her story
25791C08-469C-433B-80DB-0596755239EA.png

Quite interesting re her mortgage details

Reactions: 2
She has changed her budgeting approach once more now using a paid app though on free trial. I thought she was using her owned designed budget she’s as she was launching them to the general public for use. Does feel like a deja vu set of postings , as mentioned above including more body positivity and the relaunch of her fitness regime this time with an online trainer, I give it until New York and it will be forgotten. Is it me but her kids seem to often get 2 weeks for half term unless she is taking them out for a week.

Reactions: 2
She has changed her budgeting approach once more now using a paid app though on free trial. I thought she was using her owned designed budget she’s as she was launching them to the general public for use. Does feel like a deja vu set of postings , as mentioned above including more body positivity and the relaunch of her fitness regime this time with an online trainer, I give it until New York and it will be forgotten. Is it me but her kids seem to often get 2 weeks for half term unless she is taking them out for a week.
I think they do in the south east.

She seems quite troubled this week , possibly the enormity of realising giving up a guaranteed income for the unknown is kicking in. She should now be very experienced at her budgeting and know her needs so I don’t understand why she is now only looking to determine how much she needs to earn to survive . Makes a mockery of the 100k savings goal if the reset is about survival to start .
The adverts have started to appear esp the go-Henry affiliate link which she has promoted multiple times over her platforms. Sounded like it was limited so can’t have had the engagement she expect and got last year.

They don’t in Surrey
I think it’s a LEA decision , think they come under Bromley which does
Her stories so far re pre and during holiday travels. She is a seasoned traveller, surely you look at entry things days in advance rather than panicking to complete the ESTA, and if your travelling with children who books a ticket or just turns up at the airport without having pre booked your seats ahead of travel so as to ensure you sit together. After the last trip she said she would budget better for her trips obviously she hasn’t otherwise she would not be shocked at the price of a taxi from the airport and then having to take the train when finding out this information .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.