Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she thinks the look will attract guys to buy her share offer that’s she is obviously struggling to promote .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_6470.jpeg

Little insight into her shopping habits. Boots currently has a 3% cashback rate (although I believe they had it for 9-10% temporarily in November).

That means she spent at least £478 on that single order…

And this would’ve been a few months ago when she knew she was in 30k of debt and climbing.

I just can’t imagine spending close to £500 on a single online order for toiletries and makeup.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2712121

Little insight into her shopping habits. Boots currently has a 3% cashback rate (although I believe they had it for 9-10% temporarily in November).

And this would’ve been a few months ago when she knew she was in 30k of debt and climbing.

I just can’t imagine spending close to £500 on a single online order for toiletries and makeup.
Airwrap?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2712121

Electric toothbrush was mentioned last year on one of her posts
The £30 is probably her ad commission, pocket money given her debts.
Her total cash back amount just shows how much she has spent , not sure if that is over the whole time or last year

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her total cash back amount just shows how much she has spent , not sure if that is over the whole time or last year
She said it’s all time from 2021. It’s still quite a lot though 😳 To be fair you can get cash back on bills and insurances through it so hopefully that’s contributed to her balance, but TopCashback have lost so many sites now it’s hard to build anything these days (Etsy, booking.com gone now!).

Does she not think part of the reason she’s in debt is because she’s booking things like getting her dog neutered without checking the price? Who does that?

• Haha
The todo lists had plans for her to record her budgets for January and February. They don’t appear to have dropped is this this being positive because she is just ignoring her debt for now ?
---
Does she not think part of the reason she’s in debt is because she’s booking things like getting her dog neutered without checking the price? Who does that?
She should have included the neuter operation as part of the base cost of owning a dog.

Last edited:
I wonder if her new job is covering her travel costs into central London for 3 days a week, and if the pay from the role also would justify the extra childcare associated with not being remote anymore. I would suggest she has not considered any of those things.

New TikTok where she’s put the dog in for neutering and said she’s getting it done before they get their new puppy.

I wonder if her new job is covering her travel costs into central London for 3 days a week, and if the pay from the role also would justify the extra childcare associated with not being remote anymore. I would suggest she has not considered any of those things.
Would be part of what’s factored into her freelance rate, isn’t really London there was a throw away comment of going to their office last year but mentioned working from the persons house. As for child care , don’t think she ever gave it up in the first place

Has anyone seen her recent vinted offering?
selling a shein swimsuit for £40, satisfactory condition, then at the end of the description shes wrote ‘iykyk’ wtf is that about?
Is this her version of feet pics and dirty underwear? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen her recent vinted offering?
selling a shein swimsuit for £40, satisfactory condition, then at the end of the description shes wrote ‘iykyk’ wtf is that about?
Is this her version of feet pics and dirty underwear? 🤢
It is. She will get herself banned doing that.

I have no issues with people selling used items but there are platforms out there for that purpose . The tag she has put seems to link to other people doing similar . There are posts on Reddit re the subject of Vinted and used clothing . Vin ted should really clamp down on these items otherwise it will be a haven for pervy guys targeting people inappropriately. Yasmine has issues , the socks on there and the description is marketing that she has other items and is encouraging guys I would say to message her. Given how she flips I can see posts of messages being made public on TikTok . She is very unstable , her TikTok re the budget planner is saying she is only still here because of her kids.

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t sold it yet. Quite aggressive to a comment on her cash stuffing video where she mentions in the comment she is looking to get money this month on Vinted
IMG_0877.jpeg

Her Vinted listing includes items she ‘supposedly’ bought from Amsterdam , not in her size for a project grim if that project was just selling used clothes at a loss to people with a fetish