Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Describing her new role as Project Consultant now rather than project manager. She has such loose lips she will be itching to tell people what the startup is .
Has she already broken her goals for this year of no unnecessary spending by purchasing new cash stuffing envelopes and lunch with the kids in Gail’s Bakery (not a value for money establishment imo)
No January budget posted just a February cash stuffing as poster mentioned above with note of next cash stuffing will be for March. So much for the aim to get back on track and with being transparent.

Reactions: 3
Loving this new video "things I'd buy if I could afford it" it's just one big beg.

Posts once more about being a millionaire by 40
IMG_0879.jpeg

She has said her gross income from the confirmed roles would be about £6000 per month so there is no way these roles will get her there
Her posts are just so easy to pick apart.
Only a couple of days into a new role and she comes across as making about having to work long hours and in the next breathe talks about taking on more clients , paid coaching etc, but also gives an apology to people she had agreed to coach (cost free) last year and didn’t due to Christmas and Holiday . Talk about making promises and not delivering them.
Has now appeared on a segment on Channel 5 talking about her debt but the researchers obviously haven’t done their research as they are talking about her old debt and not the fact she is now back into debt .

Reactions: 5
She also posted that her goal was to pay off £10,000 worth of debt this year.

That would leave her with £20k+ more of debt still for the following year. How is she planning to pay 20k and become a millionaire all in one breath?

• Haha
There is a smugness about her latest TikTok and how happy she is with what she is working on now with her ‘projects’ and gaving up full time content creation , it’s only been a week .
good for her if this works out in the short term but whether it’s long term remains to be seen
The swimsuit and socks have disappeared from Vinted guess there is a happy guy out there

Reactions: 1
There is a smugness about her latest TikTok and how happy she is with what she is working on now with her ‘projects’ and gaving up full time content creation , it’s only been a week .
good for her if this works out in the short term but whether it’s long term remains to be seen
The swimsuit and socks have disappeared from Vinted guess there is a happy guy out there
I reported them and Vinted removed very quickly!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_0923.jpeg

Presuming she is referring to no work day off in which case just poor planning on her behalf and taking on too much work .
I thought the kids never saw their father

Reactions: 2
IMG_0925.jpeg

If you have planned to get work done on a Sunday there must have been a reason and missed most of it then that’s a failure . Only surprise is that she managed to cook dinner rather than ordering an Uber eats .
As for decluttering the bathroom and blaming it on the kids and being a single mother . You have only been back from holiday 2 weeks , surely all that stuff wasn’t there when your friends were in the house . Just a thought you use the bathroom at least twice a day why not just check each time
IMG_0924.jpeg

I thought she was working 4 days a week . 3 days for 1 client and 1 day for another . Feeling ill today , hardly been back since holiday and has a todo list that is just as bad as what she didn’t achieve yesterday on a day off . Will look forward to seeing what the newspaper article will turn out to be

I am so confused about the bathroom rubbish post. Why is she blaming her children? Is she saying she bulk buys toothpaste and has a large stash and then because the kids don't know how to squeeze it out (also so weird), that they just go to this stash and open new ones? I call more bullshit.
Imagine the state of that place if that's how she left it for her friends when they came over. In a picture on her account there are about eight opened toothpastes in the trolley. This is actually just another view into her chaotic life.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The reel showing the declutter is something else. 1) why do you start in just a towel, 2) she has always said she has cleanliness needs how did she get it to that state. Think you were right about the kids just using from a stash.

I absolutely hate the typeface/font she uses on her planner and spreadsheets. I hate the chubby "retro" style fonts, they give off 2005 Live, Laugh, Love energy. Basic, basic, basic!!!

Ugh the Ikea Insta story.

A. Your kids are probably wary of debt because you’re constantly bleeping talking and filming about it in front of them. Your child actually said ‘you don’t need to worry about it’. They are trying to protect YOU. That’s really really sad.

B. If they did want to go how are you going to go from -£40k to +£100k in 7 years. Oh yeah, I forgot the millionaire plan. Silly me

C. Stop bloody spending money. You don’t have any. You have MINUS money.

D. Stop talking about your kids when they can hear. And obviously then posting it is next level crappy. Especially when they’re now of the age where their friends will be on socials

• Heart
Reactions: 8
‘Omg my day was mad, I can’t tell you, I had to leave a key for my cleaner and do a little bit of work for a client’

literally was the extent of her mad day. And a cleaner when you're £40k on debt???

‘Omg my day was mad, I can’t tell you, I had to leave a key for my cleaner and do a little bit of work for a client’

literally was the extent of her mad day. And a cleaner when you're £40k on debt???
I’m sure she also mentioned locking out her son and it sounded like she left the key under the mat ? If so has she not just told social media where she leaves the key? Considering she AirBNB the house surely she has a key safe on the wall

• Haha
Ugh the Ikea Insta story.

A. Your kids are probably wary of debt because you’re constantly bleeping talking and filming about it in front of them. Your child actually said ‘you don’t need to worry about it’. They are trying to protect YOU. That’s really really sad.

B. If they did want to go how are you going to go from -£40k to +£100k in 7 years. Oh yeah, I forgot the millionaire plan. Silly me

C. Stop bloody spending money. You don’t have any. You have MINUS money.

D. Stop talking about your kids when they can hear. And obviously then posting it is next level crappy. Especially when they’re now of the age where their friends will be on socials
The IKEA post reeked of...
---
In other lols, her ridiculous post about staying in bed till 13.00. How fricken lazy, swear her daughter is only 7 or 8. So the kids just didn't eat breakfast or lunch? Or found some of her bulk protein bar purchases in the cupboard and lived off those🫠

Attachments

It hasn’t taken long has it for holiday planning without kids . Justifying will be she used air miles
IMG_0995.jpeg

Promoting her buy her a coffee link , is money so tight it’s begging it’s not like she is giving anything away for free

• Haha
  • Wow