Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£250 a month feels low for two dogs if that as she says includes food, dogger sitters and walkers for two dogs. Having used a local daycare service a few times recently I have paid £30 a day for a general 8 to 6 place . Obviously cheaper if I left the dog at home and had someone come in twice a day to check and walk . I can’t remember the figure quoted but it wasn’t way cheaper . She can’t be working full time in the office. I did spot on her budgeting post she didn’t actually say how much the new loan was .
There is a reply to a comment where is has said she used to be a project manager and is now a project consultant helping startups . Is that really a thing ?
---

Octobers budget if she is still posting and has had similar earnings until then will be interesting . I still hold the opinion selling her property will be a distinct possibility once her fixed rate deal ends without some major increases on her income streams .
£250 a month for dogs seems extortionate to me, especially when you’re in as much debt as she is…she didn’t have both of them before she actively got the other dog whilst IN so much debt!

Reactions: 4
Dogs are certainly not cheap esp if you take into account grooming (not hers) , pet sitters , premium food subscriptions (she did have I think but mentioned wanting this budget) .

Reactions: 1
Another glimmer of progress/brain cells rubbing together to generate some thought - she’s abandoned cash stuffing! Sadly the only reason she shared with her audience was so she could make more money via cash back 🤦🏻‍♀️ rather than the insanity of foregoing interest bearing savings accts.

Reactions: 3
She also has said she had a 3rd phone and made £500 selling it . Could have made more but thought she would help out someone by selling for less.

£250 a month for dogs seems extortionate to me, especially when you’re in as much debt as she is…she didn’t have both of them before she actively got the other dog whilst IN so much debt!
£3k a year based on £250 a month. Crazy

Reactions: 2
£3k a year based on £250 a month. Crazy
I have a dachshund and he probably costs me less than £50 a month 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I do have family that look after him for me when I’m away or working late so don’t need to pay for pet sitting or boarding but stilllll, £250 is a lot when you’re up to your eyeballs in debt!!

Claiming that now at 38 she budgeting and being more careful with money when you are 44k in debt !
---
Was her podcast released ? They were filming series 2 yesterday?
That’s interesting as that means a day she wasn’t working for her client and would be spending rather than earning .

What the hell! She’s just posted saying she has no plans for the summer at all. What happened to the van?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw her giving advice to another tiktoker who was trying to stay out of her overdraft. She said she did a no spend month. I found that interesting considering at the time she was paying huge amounts out for office space etc

What the hell! She’s just posted saying she has no plans for the summer at all. What happened to the van?
The whole post is about her being a single mother having to juggle work and the kids with no support. She’s looking for engagement.
A few comments from her followers mentioning what’s happening about the campervan and she has basically across the comments said she does , she can’t really afford it, has yet to plan where they are going and staying will do that this week. Moaning she will have to do all the driving , have to work at the same time .
It’s also festival season which she implied a couple of weeks ago they would be going to at least one, also she had said she had Airbnb her house out for time over the summer and would need to keep popping back to sort it out between guests.
Either she had completely forgotten her post and that people would remember or it was just a non posted ad for the van company or the incredible £1000k for 4 weeks van hire at a discount due to her having it for so long was just an absolute lie .
Back to posting a todo list and mentioning a client item on the list is basically a full time role whilst posting lots of her usual other stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw her giving advice to another tiktoker who was trying to stay out of her overdraft. She said she did a no spend month. I found that interesting considering at the time she was paying huge amounts out for office space etc
She tagged days with no spend stickers in the past never a month . Feels impossible tbh. Previous she used to justify adhoc spends as either having paid for them previously or not wanting to let down small business (hair, nails etc) or her cleaner.
---
The whole post is about her being a single mother having to juggle work and the kids with no support. She’s looking for engagement.
A few comments from her followers mentioning what’s happening about the campervan and she has basically across the comments said she does , she can’t really afford it, has yet to plan where they are going and staying will do that this week. Moaning she will have to do all the driving , have to work at the same time .
It’s also festival season which she implied a couple of weeks ago they would be going to at least one, also she had said she had Airbnb her house out for time over the summer and would need to keep popping back to sort it out between guests.
Either she had completely forgotten her post and that people would remember or it was just a non posted ad for the van company or the incredible £1000k for 4 weeks van hire at a discount due to her having it for so long was just an absolute lie .
Back to posting a todo list and mentioning a client item on the list is basically a full time role whilst posting lots of her usual other stuff.
She won’t be going further than the campsite near Crystal Palace at this rate . Sure she has done Bestival before so will see in a months time
---
There was a post about another possible date scenario . Felt very much a repeat of the one before with the guy not living close, looking to buy closer and having an amicable divorce.

Last edited:
I saw her at Bestival once and she was sat on her phone looking grumpy TOTALLY ignoring the kids for hours.

---
There was a post about another possible date scenario . Felt very much a repeat of the one before with the guy not living close, looking to buy closer and having an amicable divorce.
Wait till he finds out she’s almost £50k in debt. I mean you wouldn’t go there would you