Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is one thing you are referring to being she has announced the date is taking her for dinner and she has never been taken for dinner on a date before in her life !
Or her top tips for Vinted where she hasn’t necessarily followed them herself
The bloke storyline is a bit nuts, have they even met yet? And she’s on Insta stories reeling off his assets? 😂 I suspect this potential relationship is why she’s changing her approach to slow down debt repayment - obviously envisaging a dual income future imminently? Shame on any parent who dilutes their children’s financial safety for a new (debt riddled) partner!

Reactions: 1
Judging by her to do list the date is tonight .
The update will be interesting, if he does really know about her on line life and they met through tinder or what ever the app then he’s hardly likely wanting more than fun is he

There’s been too much delulu content to even know where to begin commenting 😂
It's an absolute rollercoaster isn't it!?
The date - run dude
The dog that got a tick and she took it to emergency - what a bleeping moron
The kid making dinner alone and the dog eating said dinner- giving, that never happened vibes.
The vinted blog post that no one asked for - my favourite bit here was the fact she has tonnes of "sale not complete" one star reviews and her tip on photos " Make sure your item is the main focus of the photo. Take the photo using a plain or neutral background using natural light so that the item is shown in its true light. If the item is light in colour try using a darker background to make it pop." and then posts these types of pics.
1719841643345.png
1719841658308.png

She is the gift that keeps on giving. P.S Yasmine, glad you're selling that dress it is actually bleeping hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The date - run dude
The kid making dinner alone and the dog eating said dinner- giving, that never happened vibes.
The vinted blog post that no one asked for - my favourite bit here was the fact she has tonnes of "sale not complete" one star reviews and her tip on photos " Make sure your item is the main focus of the photo. Take the photo using a plain or neutral background using natural light so that the item is shown in its true light. If the item is light in colour try using a darker background to make it pop." and then posts these types of pics.
View attachment 3027867View attachment 3027868

She is the gift that keeps on giving. P.S Yasmine, glad you're selling that dress it is actually bleeping hideous.
There is also the don’t look to sell things too cheaply as the platform cost and postage etc significantly add to the buyers what they pay whilst having items at £3 , £5 and £6 on her store
And now she is proud to be in debt

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not to forget the used socks and underwear she was selling on there to pervs
My god, no.
---
The date - run dude
View attachment 3027867View attachment 3027868

There is more btw. 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is also the don’t look to sell things too cheaply as the platform cost and postage etc significantly add to the buyers what they pay whilst having items at £3 , £5 and £6 on her store
And now she is proud to be in debt
The "Proud to be in debt" was absolute click bait .

The "Proud to be in debt" was absolute click bait .
The comments on instagram are hardly encouraging so a fail on her side
Talking on TikTok about whether a guy should pay on a first date is also click bait
Is she actually dating him or has she seen another money making opportunity to document it all. Of course it was going to be an expensive restaurant, she is unlikely to date a guy without money and will have checked him out fully online for angles to crucify him when it doesn’t work out

Reactions: 2
She has yet to post an update on how it went from what I have seen . As I mentioned when she first posted about him . He appears on paper very similar to a guy from a while back and there was no update on him . There is also the male friend and the strimmer for her garden no mention of the garden since , not even a post on her home account

Reactions: 2
I can’t help but wonder / empathise that if her negative experiences with her parents and her ex is causing this misstep in over communicating/over seriousness of relationships so early on? Like a first date isn’t enough to warrant full disclosures and future planning (the constant reference to him owning a house was weird). Most people would have a period of seeing someone before deciding to be exclusive, and even then you’ve got a way to go before deciding to commit to cohabitation/engagement/marriage/joined financials. It’s really boundaryless and would be a major red flag to me to see her openly discussing a potential relationship after one walk in the park? If the genders were reversed it’d be seen as actively scary.

I can’t help but wonder / empathise that if her negative experiences with her parents and her ex is causing this misstep in over communicating/over seriousness of relationships so early on? Like a first date isn’t enough to warrant full disclosures and future planning (the constant reference to him owning a house was weird). Most people would have a period of seeing someone before deciding to be exclusive, and even then you’ve got a way to go before deciding to commit to cohabitation/engagement/marriage/joined financials. It’s really boundaryless and would be a major red flag to me to see her openly discussing a potential relationship after one walk in the park? If the genders were reversed it’d be seen as actively scary.
Has she said that she wants all the commitment you are indicating ?

Has she said that she wants all the commitment you are indicating ?
I can’t imagine why you’d concern yourself and/or post Instagram content about someone’s financial position, how many kids they have & days a week they have them unless you’re seeing this as a serious commitment? My point was more that at this stage it’s SO inappropriate to concern herself as it’s not even a thing yet, you concern yourself with that when you become a more committed couple.

Reactions: 5
Has she had lip filler? Her top lip looks much more pronounced on her latest TikTok
---
Never mind just scrolled a few videos and she’s did said she has. Not really an essential for someone 45k in debt is it

Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine why you’d concern yourself and/or post Instagram content about someone’s financial position, how many kids they have & days a week they have them unless you’re seeing this as a serious commitment? My point was more that at this stage it’s SO inappropriate to concern herself as it’s not even a thing yet, you concern yourself with that when you become a more committed couple.
True, but she has no filter when it comes to what she posts. All her content is about her life and its events , even what she has posted about her family and friends . Her serious commitment should be work and paying off her debt and she hasn't proved she can commit to that.

True, but she has no filter when it comes to what she posts. All her content is about her life and its events , even what she has posted about her family and friends . Her serious commitment should be work and paying off her debt and she hasn't proved she can commit to that.
Really strongly suspect it’s because she’s realised how much easier life is in a dual income household, especially if the other person is a home owner who doesn’t need her to contribute. She then gets to sell up her house, clear her debts, and continue living a pretty unaffected hyper consumer lifestyle.

It could very well work out that way tbh and no shade because it’s still a mutually beneficial exchange as many relationships are, he benefits from the deal with companionship/live in childcare whilst she benefits from a clean slate. Worse arrangements have been made, but it’s very transparent (to me) what the next steps of her debt clearing plan are! 😂

That’s very imaginative lots of ifs . He will probably never appear in a story again .
you hit the nail on the head re having an arrangement though she supposedly met him on hinge rather than a sugar daddy website ?

That’s very imaginative lots of ifs . He will probably never appear in a story again .
you hit the nail on the head re having an arrangement though she supposedly met him on hinge rather than a sugar daddy website ?
Suggesting I’m saying she’s used a sugar daddy website is very imaginative of you! 😂

Every relationship is an exchange of some sort, whether you’re a God fearing couple or a sugar baby SWer! There’s transactional elements to every relationship, if you’re a SAHM then you “get” to stay at home whilst the husband provides financially and he in turn “gets” a family life and to experience children. Every couple will delegate roles/responsibilities differently and in a way that is pleasing to them/what they need or want out of life. There’s nothing wrong with this, it’s very normal people just love to whip up hysteria and pretend women are just out for one thing (personal financial gain) or are devious about it which isn’t true and the jump I suspect you’ve made? It is just a very normal part of life and is a mutual exchange! There’s nothing wrong with her aspiring to be financially dependent or to leverage the security of a relationship/dual income household as a step up, there’s nothing wrong with if that does or doesn’t work out for her, but my point is that it’s clear as day that’s where her plan has pivoted to!

No you misunderstood a stay at home mother I can’t see, being dependent on someone I can’t see . She wants a millionaire lifestyle and to travel the world , money no object , spending no object whether that is at someone else’s expense who knows . Do you find the type of guy that can afford a luxury lifestyle on hinge doubtful .

A couple of years ago she did post some story about being gifted a trip for her and her family to New York when Covid was an issue and explained it as a family friend and then complained later that the person wasn’t willing to something like cover her costs and rebooking …