Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2758755
Yasmine talking in the 3rd person . Don’t know anything about this woman but how to ride on the back of something that appears to have started a business .
If Danielle had any sense she would stay clear and launch on her own . Is she perhaps this client Yasmine is working for alongside the enneagram project she mentioned last night where she mentioned you maybe able to get a discount

Reactions: 2
IMG_1038.jpeg

anyone know how the creator fund works ? That is a staggering amount of money In November compared to say December would lives have been included ? She says it was due to going viral with a UC posting I think she mentioned over a million but the headline views on the grid don’t indicate a post like that

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2760800
anyone know how the creator fund works ? That is a staggering amount of money In November compared to say December would lives have been included ? She says it was due to going viral with a UC posting I think she mentioned over a million but the headline views on the grid don’t indicate a post like that
This is most likely correct. I have a faceless account and just joined the creator fund. I had a video reach 300k views and got £75 for those views. If her UC video shows 2 million views, not all views qualify but even if only 1 million views qualify, on my rate of £75 per 300k views, its works out just over 2k for 1 million ish.

Not watched her video yet but it is possible to make this kind of money In the new fund.

Reactions: 5
Oh god, now she’s openly taking the piss out of her child Amber. Appalling parenting. What happens when her friends she this?

also she says ‘there’s some weird guy staring at me.’ Surely it’s weirder to be filming a piece to camera laughing at your child when they’re next to you….

• Sad
Reactions: 4
There is only one ending for the fitness stuff with her ill again and probably failing

couch to 5k , fasting and yoga don’t seem sustainable with her ailments

Why would you admit to having been banned on a hookup app (pure) and what would you have to do to be banned . Had not even heard of the app before until she mentioned it
She also mentions Tinder but she had said this before .

Poor Yasmin slept really badly. She needs a new mattress but can’t afford it. DID ANY BRANDS HEAR THAT???

she’s shameless

Reactions: 5
Poor Yasmin slept really badly. She needs a new mattress but can’t afford it. DID ANY BRANDS HEAR THAT???

she’s shameless
She quickly changed the words of never had back pain to pain like it. If she hasn’t had it before it is the exercise rather than the mattress. A rest day is a rest day and why fall into the trap of needing to do 10k steps which was a marketing number .
With regards to the mattress she mentioned her sofa the other day which she got due to triggering after the split from the ex 4k interest free credit , surely the bed would have been replaced then and equally as expensive interest free as she doesn’t do cheap .

Reactions: 4
She quickly changed the words of never had back pain to pain like it. If she hasn’t had it before it is the exercise rather than the mattress. A rest day is a rest day and why fall into the trap of needing to do 10k steps which was a marketing number .
With regards to the mattress she mentioned her sofa the other day which she got due to triggering after the split from the ex 4k interest free credit , surely the bed would have been replaced then and equally as expensive interest free as she doesn’t do cheap .
First run she complained her shins hurt , Second run or maybe the walk the 3rd day back pain. Was always a likely outcome from an impact activity .

Reactions: 1
very quiet on the couch to 5k other than the first run for week 2 on a todo list she posted along with some throw away comment on not having had a good day .

Reactions: 1
IMG_1061.jpeg

that’s us told , of course you still read here , you keep telling us you have no friends.
This is on TikTok and the whole list of photos makes for an interesting reading esp when she talks about her parents , they must be so proud that they are being used as creative content to find her life’s mistakes that are not of her own making

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2780506
that’s us told , of course you still read here , you keep telling us you have no friends.
This is on TikTok and the whole list of photos makes for an interesting reading esp when she talks about her parents , they must be so proud that they are being used as creative content to find her life’s mistakes that are not of her own making
Tbf her parents sound abusive af so they can get in the bin. But all influencers moaning about tattle ever does is drive a ton of new members to their own threads, no one could ever accuse her of being smart lol

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2780506
She gets off very lightly on here compared with others. The majority of posts point out the inconsistencies in her posts .
Rather than her friends avoid telling her what is posted on here they should be not avoiding telling her to stop posting her life on socials .
The set of pictures and narrative has not just been put out without thought but contains contradictions especially around her weight issues . As someone who was warned of being on the cusp of diabetes a couple of years back I’m surprised she isn’t .
To say she felt safer around men being bigger has to be wrong , women are targeted more by guys in my opinion when dating as a bbw as guys think they are more desperate. We have an ee single mother friend who has used a plus size dating app and she is targeted by guys looking to do her a favour including comments on how they can help her lose weight through bedroom activities and some of these guys supposedly have high profile careers.
---
Tbf her parents sound abusive af so they can get in the bin. But all influencers moaning about tattle ever does is drive a ton of new members to their own threads, no one could ever accuse her of being smart lol
That’s a good point by mentioning tattle on the posting she is hoping people will come here
Abusive parents maybe but is it just another bandwagon she has jumped on given other influencers success with similar postings .

I’m new here, didn’t realise she had a thread here and her tiktok sent me right on over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
👋

Always wondered if YC had a thread on here, now here I am directed from the woman herself via tik tok!

No doubt, a master money making scheme of some sorts from Miss Financial queen herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7