Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I used to peek in here occasionally when she was besties with Kate Hutchins but clearly I'd missed the real drama, wtf!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I ran here when I saw the soft launch 🤣 do we have any ideas who he is? I know they said they’re just friends but I do feel it could be jacques!

I can’t decide if you’re joking 🤣🤣 I mean she’s literally chewing them up and spitting them out isn’t she 🙈😂
I’m 99% sure that’s who it is, after her ex posted a picture of the carpenter and her together - someone posted it above. She makes out she’s so well to do, but in actual fact she ploughs through them all 🤣 remember when she said she hated men from the UK.. that lasted long 😀

Reactions: 5
I’m 99% sure that’s who it is, after her ex posted a picture of the carpenter and her together - someone posted it above. She makes out she’s so well to do, but in actual fact she ploughs through them all 🤣 remember when she said she hated men from the UK.. that lasted long 😀
Think she really meant there’s not many men left for her in the uk 🙈😂

I swear she said recently she had some travel planned to Monaco etc. wonder where that content is…

Reactions: 1
1000000% agree with this. She’s hiding her face for a reason. She’s never ever like this.
But she’s posting videos and then the cover pic is in the same outfits with the phone covering her face 🤔

But she’s posting videos and then the cover pic is in the same outfits with the phone covering her face 🤔
But she hasn’t actually shown her face in stories or on her grid since before NYE…and that’s absolutely unlike her