Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if she’s just trying to go back to her old way of posting, I’m sure she used to do this when she first started posting!

Reactions: 1
Just been scrolling IG and came across an obituary for that Sam. He’s passed away. Clicked on it and the memorial website has donations going to Mind charity.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yes it’s true it happened quite a few weeks ago now
I’ve been wondering whether to post about this or not and I’m glad someone has said it! It happened about a month ago and his funeral was last Friday, I can’t believe how Yasmin is acting like nothing has happened! It’s actually horrific 😩

• Sad
  • Angry
That’s terribly sad only 33, may he rest in peace. I saw some of his IG stories around Christmas spending a lovely time with his baby son & his ex hoped he was doing well after all that went on with Y. Cold her posting & boasting about ski holiday since as if nothing happened - today showing off the wardrobe he paid for.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can I ask how he passed? Did he take his own life?

Just wondering as she posted today about her “renovations” explicitly saying and documenting how exactly she had paid for her own wardrobes etc etc… thought it was odd…when that Sam had said he’d paid for it and she owed him lots of money. 😱

Can I ask how he passed? Did he take his own life?

Just wondering as she posted today about her “renovations” explicitly saying and documenting how exactly she had paid for her own wardrobes etc etc… thought it was odd…when that Sam had said he’d paid for it and she owed him lots of money. 😱
Wow omg speechless about Sam, when he was first mentioned here I followed him on ig he messaged me, he seemed really upset and wanted too get his story out there terrible news such a young life and leaving a baby without his dad may he rest in peace

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just been scrolling IG and came across an obituary for that Sam. He’s passed away. Clicked on it and the memorial website has donations going to Mind charity.
This makes a lot of sense as to why she was so quite at the start of the year. You could tell that he wasn't mentally in a good place but we are very far removed from his actual life. Incredibly sad news for everyone. Yasmin should have taken a lot longer off of social media as a sign of respect but I guess she cares more about the money

Reactions: 4
Omg this is so sad. You could tell he was really struggling. Am I right in saying she knew him for a long time because was friends with him and his ex (baby mum)?

Omg this is so sad. You could tell he was really struggling. Am I right in saying she knew him for a long time because was friends with him and his ex (baby mum)?
She was best friends with his baby mum, Sam was best friends with her ex. Yasmin & Sam had an affair and then it got found out and they were then in a public relationship.
Such terrible news, Yasmin is one very very cold person. She clearly did not help his mental health. I feel for his poor baby x

• Sad
I unfollowed her an after he passed away. She was literally acting like nothing had happened. She does not care about anyone but herself. She was the cause of his mental health declining 100% I remember his stories on insta where he mentioned she would constantly hound him about the wardrobes being done and causing so much dramas for him. It’s very sad he felt that was his only option. His poor son 🤍

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her an after he passed away. She was literally acting like nothing had happened. She does not care about anyone but herself. She was the cause of his mental health declining 100% I remember his stories on insta where he mentioned she would constantly hound him about the wardrobes being done and causing so much dramas for him. It’s very sad he felt that was his only option. His poor son 🤍
Me too, I think she is just a really crappy person with no morals and thinks of no one but herself

Reactions: 5
I've unfollowed her as well. Makes me want to vomit the way she is prancing about insta and tik tock like she's the best thing since sliced bread.

What a horrible crappy bleep to act like nothings happened

Reactions: 3
As someone who has a mutual friend with him , as I’ve said before, I don’t think she is to blame it was well known he had had many suicide attempts before he was even involved with her, so I don’t feel comfortable blaming her even though I don’t like her instagram content. I don’t know her though so who knows what she is thinking