Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found the man on Getty images, no mention of his name just says Yasmin devonport 'with guest'. Also the audacity of Yasmins face tune, her real face compared to the Moto jacket photo she's using to death atm.. girls in love with a version of herself that doesn't exist pls. I would think she hates those events being surrounded by beautiful women?? Must wreck her already very low self esteem. Also included her new instahun to take to these events to replace kate - her name is Sophie mould and is actually stunning. The photographer took so many photos of Sophie and the only one of Yasmin is with that guy, she'll be jealous.. I think that shot (very coupley?) only made it online because the guy is so hot the photographer must of assumed he's famous I'm dead
Screenshot_20221109-232153.png
Screenshot_20221109-232248.png
Screenshot_20221109-231221.png
Screenshot_20221109-232450.png
Screenshot_20221109-232625.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve followed Sophie for ages, she is stunning. When she dyed her hair that reddish colour Yas copied 🙄

Reactions: 1
Found the man on Getty images, no mention of his name just says Yasmin devonport 'with guest'. Also the audacity of Yasmins face tune, her real face compared to the Moto jacket photo she's using to death atm.. girls in love with a version of herself that doesn't exist pls. I would think she hates those events being surrounded by beautiful women?? Must wreck her already very low self esteem. Also included her new instahun to take to these events to replace kate - her name is Sophie mould and is actually stunning. The photographer took so many photos of Sophie and the only one of Yasmin is with that guy, she'll be jealous.. I think that shot (very coupley?) only made it online because the guy is so hot the photographer must of assumed he's famous I'm dead View attachment 1718278View attachment 1718279View attachment 1718282View attachment 1718285View attachment 1718286
I’ve said this before but the face tuning/filters is wild. The Getty images always come out to haunt these people. Seriously what is the point of making yourself look unrecognisable on a social media app?? I can’t imagine how much this must mess with her self-esteem etc.

Reactions: 5
Found the man on Getty images, no mention of his name just says Yasmin devonport 'with guest'. Also the audacity of Yasmins face tune, her real face compared to the Moto jacket photo she's using to death atm.. girls in love with a version of herself that doesn't exist pls. I would think she hates those events being surrounded by beautiful women?? Must wreck her already very low self esteem. Also included her new instahun to take to these events to replace kate - her name is Sophie mould and is actually stunning. The photographer took so many photos of Sophie and the only one of Yasmin is with that guy, she'll be jealous.. I think that shot (very coupley?) only made it online because the guy is so hot the photographer must of assumed he's famous I'm dead View attachment 1718278View attachment 1718279View attachment 1718282View attachment 1718285View attachment 1718286
i scrolled down and when her face appeared I gasped! She’s also very pale in comparison to her pics where she is 50 shades of fake tan. She must have some sort of body dysmorphia to be able to edit so extreme and go to events where her unedited pics are published. Wild

Reactions: 2
In her Q & A’s when people ask body related questions she just says “it’s genetics “ “I eat what I want” - do we think that’s true? Or is she eating very little? She’s sooooo skinny

In her Q & A’s when people ask body related questions she just says “it’s genetics “ “I eat what I want” - do we think that’s true? Or is she eating very little? She’s sooooo skinny
I think the latter of eating very little. As I have got older, very few of my friends are genuinely skinny and can eat whatever they want

She definitely has an unhealthy relationship with food - she shares the odd story of eating crisps or a cheeseburger and expects people to believe she eats what she wants and doesn’t gain weight. I don’t believe it and I don’t believe it’s genetics. She definitely has disordered eating and practically starves herself to look the way she does

I think she is one of those people who eat nothing and then has the odd burger/crisps etc but that will be her calorie intake for the day. It therefore looks like she eats a lot and her weight is down to genetics, however it is down to a very low calorie diet. For example, you could eat a McDonald’s everyday and still lose weight if that is simply your calorie intake for the day (60-700 cals) She will age very badly given the lack of nutrients.

Reactions: 7
I just feel like it’s so triggering for so many young girls that follow her for her to think that it’s so funny that she ate a Jaffa cake and half a bag of crisps. She is very ignorant and immature.

To be fair to her it could be genetics I used to be that skinny before I had kids, my dads side of the family are naturally skinny

But she doesn't have the body of someone who's "just naturally skinng". Her body looks rock hard, like someone who's putting time and effort into working out. I also don't think she looks worryingly thin, especially in those gettyimages pictures. She has a fabulous body, not sure why does she wants to pretend it comes to her naturally.

I think she doesn’t eat then saves her calories for a glass of wine I know so many girls like this

The filler migration moustache 😭 please girl just get it dissolved