Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she said and jacques were like the bestest of friends, she was all over his Instagram comments and then poof disappeared… thought it was odd but apparently they don’t follow each other any more. The ADHD thing came post Jacques too.. and I swear she was quite elusive on Instagram before that Iceland trip.

Reactions: 4
She and her bestfriend (Lauren Carlton) who she went away with on holiday to Barbados or Antigua I can’t remember.. they have unfollowed each other. Looks like Yasmin has had some fallings out

Reactions: 8
it’s weird… she had a long term relationship that went wrong and now she’s desperate for a new serious relationship.

Reactions: 3
She’s in Monaco with Kelly piquet and posted on her story with a birkin….I’m not an expert at designer items but surely that can’t be a real one

Reactions: 5
Can someone fill me in on the part where they became friends? Why would Kelly want to hang around with Yasmin?

Can someone fill me in on the part where they became friends? Why would Kelly want to hang around with Yasmin?
Yasmin once said on a story that she had messaged Kelly complimenting her on a dress and they got talking. Deffo wants to bag an f1 driver but don’t think that will happen

Reactions: 7
Yasmin once said on a story that she had messaged Kelly complimenting her on a dress and they got talking. Deffo wants to bag an f1 driver but don’t think that will happen
and now she’s visiting her in Monaco, fake embarrassing friendships those

i find it really odd that they somehow became friends after chatting in DMs. Not saying it can’t happen but I’m sure Kelly gets loads of messages so why did she chat to Yasmin?? Can only imagine Yasmin kissed her arse or something.
She def would love to bag a driver. Surprised she hasn’t managed to get f1 passes yet

i find it really odd that they somehow became friends after chatting in DMs. Not saying it can’t happen but I’m sure Kelly gets loads of messages so why did she chat to Yasmin?? Can only imagine Yasmin kissed her arse or something.
She def would love to bag a driver. Surprised she hasn’t managed to get f1 passes yet
i see she’s posted Norman Nato, that might be closest she gets

Reactions: 1
Has anyone used waist trainers? Are they any good?
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ no do not use them, they’re bad!

‘Does not provide a safe, long-term solution to weight or fat loss. Long-term use of waist trainers can lead to organ damage. It can also lead to digestive issues, such as acid reflux. Waist training also makes breathing difficult.’

hence why we said so damaging to her followers minds

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s in Monaco with Kelly piquet and posted on her story with a birkin….I’m not an expert at designer items but surely that can’t be a real one
In an older post, someone mentioned it may have been from a sugar daddy or something. Also Yasmin mentioned in her stories one time that the bag was "a gift from a former client". Way to be vague lol. It doesn't line up with her repeated claims that just a a few years ago she was broke and how proud she was to be making a good living for herself now. Someone who was broke can't afford a Birkin and even someone with money won't get a Birkin just by walking into Hermes. I do think it's real, but how she got it remains a suspicious mystery.

Also, I'd love to know how she and Kelly became friends, to the point where she visits her in Monaco and has girls weekends with her. No way was it just over DM.