Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has commented that her ITS is inclusive, however I hover between a 10/12, I've recently lost weight but my boobs are too big to wear anything without a bra, I couldn't wear a thing in that collection as I need to wear a bra and the ones that I could possibly wear look far too small to accommodate my bust.
I get that not every collection us suitable for everyone's body but I just don't see how she can say its inclusive

Reactions: 5
I’m just watching her stories from today and in some she sounds Australian??? Is she from there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m just watching her stories from today and in some she sounds Australian??? Is she from there?!
Oh my god she does 🤣🤣🤣 WTF?!!! Thats not normal sorry, to be that affected you change your accent entirely. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god she does 🤣🤣🤣 WTF?!!! Thats not normal sorry, to be that affected you change your accent entirely. Wow.
I can’t get over it I wondered if her mum was Australian or something!!! I rewatched them so many times to check I wasn’t hearing things hahaha. So so weird

Absolutely embarrassing, I don't think that lassie knows who she is, she's all over the place, she's acting really weird on her stories today, I've lived in London for over 15 years and I still have a thick Scottish accent which no way has any hints of even a tiny lilt of a southern accent, so to sit there and do a random Australian accent for no reason is just weird af

So so weird. Also lol at her BA flight hacks ‘I always fly business/first’

• Haha
How does she expect us to believe that this is the same person?! She seriously needs to lay off the editing apps - if you look at her neckline of the jumper you can see where she’s edited as its gone all blurry.
63B36798-5666-453B-AA8B-A2FEB6F17456.jpeg
CFB3A53C-CE7D-451C-9C2B-B28FEDF8C883.jpeg
63B36798-5666-453B-AA8B-A2FEB6F17456.jpeg

How does she expect us to believe that this is the same person?! She seriously needs to lay off the editing apps - if you look at her neckline of the jumper you can see where she’s edited as its gone all blurry. View attachment 1664966View attachment 1664967View attachment 1664966
on FaceApp, you can choose a hair setting that it can completely change your hair colour and style. You could have a pixie cut, use one of the filters and suddenly you have 26 inch hair

Anyone know if Yasmin actually completed a degree or did she attend for a year then drop out 🤔

on FaceApp, you can choose a hair setting that it can completely change your hair colour and style. You could have a pixie cut, use one of the filters and suddenly you have 26 inch hair
Absolutely wild!! She looks like a different person in her car selfie video. What I don’t understand about these people is why make yourself look different online?? People in real life will see you and think wtf? I’d rather look tit in real life and tit in my pictures and not catfishing anyone.

I’ve been following her for quite abit and actually thought was alright….that was until she started making these WhatsApp groups for girls to meet up and make friends etc which I joined one a couple weeks back and I’ve not seen her in the chat once until last week “wanting help” deciding what dress to wear as she has been invited to pride of Britain awards. Talk about rub it in everyone’s faces and showing dresses that are like ££££ wanting everyone’s opinion, she probably won’t even pick any of the dresses she shared on the WhatsApp group it’s was more a way for her to brag 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7