Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Very tempted to unfollow just to add to the numbers 😂 I bet she’s raging .. she prob thought she’d gain followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

lago

I just don’t get her, swanning off on these holidays sipping drinks by the pool at 11.30am - is it a holiday or is it work? What’s the purpose? Where’s the money coming from? Is she literally just going away to try and bag a foreign man??
Honestly it feels like finding a man in a hot country that she then has an excuse to move to, is her goal in running to Miami every 5 mins!

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
I really want to report her to the police for being on her phone while driving but I can’t work out how you do it online 😅

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
Never realised her hair was so thin! Also embarrassed for her re the mystery most definitely married man. She was happy enough to tell us all about it when she was with him so tell us the details of why you’re not with him now please Yas, give us a laugh

• Haha

DubaiM

That’s terribly sad only 33, may he rest in peace. I saw some of his IG stories around Christmas spending a lovely time with his baby son & his ex hoped he was doing well after all that went on with Y. Cold her posting & boasting about ski holiday since as if nothing happened - today showing off the wardrobe he paid for.

• Heart

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
She then backtracked and said he does have social media but has no posts and doesn’t follow anyone just goes on to look at her stories.
She’s so chavvy facially isn’t she.
Also why is she wearing bikinis not from her own line 😅

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
I used to work with her and can confirm that she is not a pleasant human. Really thinks a lot of herself and constantly looking down her nose at everyone.
When she first came on Instagram she seemed ok. Got bored though or all the zara hauls.. she now comes across as if she is rolling in money swanning off all the time and now moving to London .. and that’s all fine .. but there appears to be an air of arrogance about her. I don’t actually think she is pretty .. mainly because it’s obviously hidden behind a filter. I can’t comment on reality as I’ve never seen her

amzy98

She’s so bored & vacant with nothing to do just waiting to be serviced in the evening by an grubby old man with little fat hands.🤢 If he liked her at all he should at least take time off & go on holiday with her, no effort on his part at all - she’s such a desperate pick me. She is definitely his other woman an easy side piece.

Yasmin is an odd one, in Kate’s you tube comments snapping at her followers. This is what she is pathetically doing on her romantic trip to St Lucia bored & not even wearing her own swimwear range as she knows it’s all awful. Kate even changed on their boat launch trip into a new bikini as her Yasmin’s collection weren’t good to sunbath in. She clearly thinks it’s okay to be rude to Kate & now unprofessional answering her followers. Her behaviour & lifestyle is the definition of a trashy tart.

Attachments

szn-123

I was wondering this! My husband got his residency for New Zealand and it was like 5k all in (maybe slightly more or less, I can’t exactly remember) where the hell is she getting 100k from 😂 plus she said she shoot’s 90% of her content from England, I’m sure Zara has shops everywhere in Europe 🫣😂
She needs that front room with the lightening 😂

• Haha

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
She put of her story tshe went thru some personal things and didnt post becus of it, Think she split with a long term partner or something . i actually like her I think she one of the more normal 1s who doesn’t post Chanel bags 247 and push 900 ads per week
No she just pushes her anorexic frame on everyone and always posts from the side because she has cross eyes

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
So embarrassing the way she beggy mitchelled that trip to LA with that new flavour of the week lassie she's with, shes totally on the beg for a new man after Christian Grey plaffed her off.
And it's the way she's on her stories saying just reach out to fellow insta folk, however in the real world if I begged a trip to LA I'd end up in Jaime Gumbs basement, she's so tone deaf

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Do you ever notice she always likes to let on she’s loads of money? How much the wardrobe costs? She’s buying a house herself? This was X amount of £? People who talk about money rarely have as much as they make out

qtr100

Chatty Member
Ahhh I got too invested and thought I’d follow the BF to get updates and he’s requested to follow me back.
In a “relationship”, father to baby under one but still looking! Got yourself a keeper there Yasmin 🤣

Ellos

This is her mums page and you get a nice unfiltered vid of Yasmin singing wet ass pussy,
Also for fuck sake her mum is an MLM hun
Wow the account went private when you posted this message! Final proof Yas does read this page :D

LateG0ssiper

I thought she was really conscious of her boobs and was considering surgery at one point, now she's happy for everyone to see them clear as day! There are some real attention seekers talked about on here but she is really taking it to extremes 😂

interestedingossip_

She just screams entitled and her ego is soooo over inflated. It makes it worse that she puts on this “nice girl” image on insta.. every once in a while she cracks and you can see the real Yasmin. Vile vile girl. Will never forget how she treated staff in the restaurant when I saw her, vile.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I thought she was fine but recently noticed her annoying ways and found myself here… has she been officially diagnosed with ADHD? It seems to be an increasing “trend” to say you have ADHD which is really not ok… adhd is a life impacting issue

Lgh060110

She wants to charge for Zara content which 72839 other influencers do? Wow. What a horrible arrogant woman.
86% said no, hope that humbled her as much as her fiat 500.
She thinks because she's got 700k followers that she should be making bank, but it requires constant work.. influencing is getting harder. She makes her money from occasionally ads and mainly aff links I think.. noticed she started the other day doing zoomed in on the items so that people click the links to see what it is, a shamless money grab.

She really asked if people would pay because she's had a 'slow year' aka she's overestimated how much she would earn and thus been overspending, she's been on holiday so much and barely working too.
Now she's seen the backlash she's saying she wouldn't charge because life's so expensive for most people.. then why were you asking in first place dumb bitch. Adding screenshots for the thread
Screenshot_20220714-222925.png
Screenshot_20220714-223103.png
Screenshot_20220714-223319.png

• Haha