Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

interestedingossip_

Her so called “best friend” Lauren Carlton who she went on a couples holiday with ages ago to Antigua posted this.. it definitely looks like a sly dig at Yasmin.

looks like even her friendsare sick of her showy lifestyle. She doesn’t live in the real world.

Her so called “best friend” Lauren Carlton who she went on a couples holiday with ages ago to Antigua posted this.. it definitely looks like a sly dig at Yasmin.

looks like even her friendsare sick of her showy lifestyle. She doesn’t live in the real world.
Also it looks like she is trying to get into fashion influencing, Yasmin hasn’t even liked any of her recent posts for weeks so defo something going on there.

Attachments

Reactions: 7

interestedingossip_

Whatever the case with her, it’s pretty much confirmed she’s living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. She acts as if shes flush with cash when in actual fact she’s used her ex to buy her a Rolex and a walk in wardrobe (in a house she doesn’t own..).
If you were that worried about your ex saying these things on Instagram about you, surely you’d just pay him back and then he’s got nothing on you? But of course she can’t, because she basically hasn’t worked for 1.5 years and has £0 to her name.

sammyz04

Influencers are all having too much aesthetic work done too young & it’s very ageing. Yasmin’s lips look painful & her overstretched, emotionless skin pass for late 40s with work done not her 28. Undernourished & excessive colouring making her hair thin /go sparse - generally not healthy looking.

Yasmin’s new fella is Samhogan123 from her Brighton / West Sussex area, 32- technician for a solar energy company. Noticed him as a recent follow but weirdly keep follow/unfollowing each other to hide it but his photos of her are still up. She’s repeatedly pictured on his instagram since July on her Majorca & other holidays. He has a baby son Jude was only born end of Nov 2022 to his girlfriend of 7 years now ex, who looks similar brunette to Yasmin. Looked very together happy when their baby was born. Not a good sign if he couldn’t wait much more than six months after his 1st child was born to publicly move on with OTT IG love declaration posts with Y. Basically she’s the other woman again 😲- worst still his pictures reveals that on Valentine’s Day 2019, Yasmin even went on a double date with her ex & his ex, essentially nicked her close friend’s baby daddy who’s also her long term bf ex Jack’s mate. His ex Negin even commented 28 weeks ago he better delete this pic lol with her friend liking it. ( early March when their Son was only 4 months old). Perhaps he was working in Miami in April & May reason for her long trips there. Yasmin repeatedly said she hated British men & would never date one again, so desperate always picks wrong uns. Any guy who quits/ cheats in first few months of parenthood after so many years together is scum no excuses. Plus he’s good friends with racist Connor Durman from Love island 6 - he’s that type of shit guy. He’s currently partying in Dubai as if he’s single. Claims to have high standards buts end up in low effort crap situationship same as Kate’s. It will obviously end in tears again for Yasmin - she has no morals or standards will always just be the temporary side piece/ mistress, definitely not the girls girl she always marketing herself as, just a selfish, insecure narcissist.
This is very, very, messy. She must have extremely low self worth & self respect to get involved with something so messy. Who could ever trust her around their man? She just stinks of desperation. Extreme desperation to get with a man.

interestedingossip_

She tagged the hotel with discount code on Wednesday, 7 nights for price of 5, same as last time. She has befriended the marketing girl at the hotel saying she is the love of her life on her stories yesterday - so fake just uses people.

In the River Island ad reel with Kate Hutchins, said she asked Kate to get a waiter’s phone number for her when they first met ( last summer at GHD event). Yasmin didn’t break up with her boyfriend until Christmas, so she was obviously cheating on him/ chasing other guys before their split. Classy.
Don’t get me wrong her outfits look insane on her body type and that is what has gotten her the huge following and engagement. However, I think she has got too big for her boots and tried to move into more a lifestyle instagram where people have started to see the real Yasmin. Bad move. She comes across as a very self assured, arrogant and brash girl that feels as the world owes her something. I think people are starting to see through it or aleast I hope

Dotdot23

Every time she does talking video stories, it cements the fact that she comes across as SO unlikeable!!! Self centred, living in a narcissistic world and actually just cringe! Also her face is not attractive one bit!!!

I’ve been following her for quite abit and actually thought was alright….that was until she started making these WhatsApp groups for girls to meet up and make friends etc which I joined one a couple weeks back and I’ve not seen her in the chat once until last week “wanting help” deciding what dress to wear as she has been invited to pride of Britain awards. Talk about rub it in everyone’s faces and showing dresses that are like ££££ wanting everyone’s opinion, she probably won’t even pick any of the dresses she shared on the WhatsApp group it’s was more a way for her to brag 🙄

• Wow

nosynell

Can I ask how he passed? Did he take his own life?

Just wondering as she posted today about her “renovations” explicitly saying and documenting how exactly she had paid for her own wardrobes etc etc… thought it was odd…when that Sam had said he’d paid for it and she owed him lots of money. 😱
Wow omg speechless about Sam, when he was first mentioned here I followed him on ig he messaged me, he seemed really upset and wanted too get his story out there terrible news such a young life and leaving a baby without his dad may he rest in peace

• Sad

amzy98

All for living your best life but flying back to the Caribbean to sleep with a man you met a couple of times screams desperate for a certain type of lifestyle
It’s all very strange visiting her 4th different hotel in a few days - tagging the resorts in her stories & them reposting them on their Instagrams like it’s paid PR, not the generous booking of a new lover. Rooms are empty with no personal belongings/ not used, as if not actually staying there just let in to take some PR photos like she was at the Cap Maison resort the other day. Sugar Beach resort only recently reopened after renovations so are looking for publicity on IG & no other guests about.

Plus with her doing more Instagram Ads than she normally does at home & a IG live ( didn’t watch it) as if she is extremely bored, all not the actions of anyone having a wonderful romantic trip. Coming across as pissed off on her Terry Tan Ad even said “I cannot be arsed” at one point? Looks like she’s styling it out as trip is for a week, obviously been a flop by her need to be on IG constantly plus weather looks poor. Electric blind going up to reveal it’s raining is hardly so exciting to double post it. Her marketing friend, Fille is likely taking her videos & getting her access to all these hotels, as St Lucia is small all the hotels PR teams will know each other well. PR Tour of Island resorts, probably go to another one before she leaves - Baoase?

Either way all reeks of desperation travelling over 4000 miles to shag essentially a stranger, blatantly chasing after money like a gold digger pick me. If he lives on the island at a Mansion, why isn’t she staying at his house? All a bit fishy & sad. She is 27 in 2 weeks on 15th June - let’s see if he bothers to visit her in London for her Birthday. With her florist connection will probably order herself an OTT flower delivery & pretend it’s from him to save face.

Reactions: 6

interestedingossip_

But remember she said she didn’t care about bags but liked shoes or something? I just can’t think it can be real. And if it was a gift, she’s been at that game a long time then because even men with money don’t just splurge out on that, you have to work for it
She said someone gave it to her when she worked at AMEX. That is the worst explanation she could’ve come up with, it is 100% fake. She was there max 2 years, there is no way she would be dealing with the clients with ultra net worth with that amount of expensive / let alone getting close enough to them and getting a gifted Birkin from them. Very silly girl - I could bet my house on the fact it’s fake.

• Haha

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
Erm what’s with the English man thing!?!? Weirdo.

She literally doesn’t want to be with an English man because she doesn’t want to live in the U.K.

Sadly she doesn’t realise you’re most likely to have a long lasting relationship with somehow who grew up in a similar way to you. So her trying to go for someone who grew up in a different country, with different morals and possibly a very different social class isn’t going to be a love story 😬😬. (Obviously there are always exceptions)

qtr100

Chatty Member
Ye she does coke across a bit desperate in terms on men… it’s like that’s her goal … meet a rich man
People like Yasmin who have been in a long term relationship from a young age tend to be like that, a bit lost navigating life as a single person. She’s desperately looking for a new bf whilst trying to come across like she’s happily single yet seems to revolve her entire life around men

Ellos

Nipple topic aside that hairdo is not working for her, makes her look like a 50 yo cat woman type of house woman. Ew.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
That filter she's using just makes her look really odd, it gives the creepy horror film doll vibes.

I really wish these lassies would keep it a bit real. The filters are cringe and all you can see it eyelashes that are blinking

Sallyspal

VIP Member
She really wants to bag an American bad doesn’t she?!? I think she’s been out with one before…. I bet she’s flat out on all the apps out there 😂 desperate vibes

• Haha

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Very tempted to unfollow just to add to the numbers 😂 I bet she’s raging .. she prob thought she’d gain followers 😂

• Haha