Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalalala88

VIP Member
Or Leech happy showing off on IG spending other people’s money not hers. She’s lazy barely works at all. Likely has big credit card debits living beyond her means to keep up image with other influencers. All smoke & mirrors - all fur coat no knickers lifestyle.

Yasmin’s definitely not all innocent in all this mess - self absorbed loves drama any attention & clearly takes what she wants doesn’t care the repercussions. Supposedly Sam broke it off had enough of her games but both behaving very oddly - both their split commentary, him turning her photos on & off, he doesn’t seem in a good way end of his tether mentally. While she’s not bothered all carefree out partying, v flirty with Jacques, with lots of showing off spending money on her new wardrobe & designer items. If she is maliciously reporting him to the police out of spite of being dumped that’s awful, maybe her bad behaviour is reason she got dropped by her agency & Maddie moved out months before she’s off to live in Australia as far away from her as possible. If you’re genuinely scared for your own safety would not chose to live alone or get roommate to move out for make her bedroom into a wardrobe. If she’s reporting him then still sending him flirty messages to mess with his head as stated is unhinged, he needs to keep detail record of everything & get legal advice, for wasting police time making false allegations is a serious offence. Dangerous stupid game.

Her new management is the same as Jacques O’Neill, 24 from Love Island, that’s why he’s her new bestie suddenly for PR, after immediately unfollowing each other after joint Iceland trip in Oct 22. Jacques needs to be careful, her commenting she’s obsessed with him is weird too much or she’ll be accusing him next - he’s already vulnerable guy has publicly had Mental Health struggles. Think it’s more likely his fan girl fans or his own friends writing replies on her OTT comments to him to be over protective, not Sam or his friends replying. “This girl” reply is a sarcastic reply eye roll to Yasmin’s thirsty comments as she looks a lot older than him & she’s implying they’re hooking up. Their shared management will be deleting / hiding any negative comments. Jacques lives up in West Yorkshire playing rugby league, so hopefully far enough away not to get embroiled with Yasmin.

Yasmin blatantly does have an entitled gold digger, manipulative attitude- use men for money expect them to pay for everything to date her toxic delusions. Way she talked about her long term ex was terrible on IG - always emphasising his lack of money, all his fault when she was cheating on him with his close friend. Sam’s an idiot threw everything away for her regrets & if he did buy her a Rolex + the money for walk-in wardrobe renovations ( to copy Kate who got one off her Bf & her wardrobe). If you’ve gifted it, legally cannot claim money or costs back - infuriating being hoodwinked. Some men are easily manipulated by sex. He probably did want it to work after giving up so much for her then she took advantage. Even couples therapy when them dating originates from affair both cheating on long term partners is nuts. If that bad already just dating - no point to relationship. Sam’s not rich doesn’t earn that much in his job, would be his life saving or all on credit cards debts + he has a 1 year old son to provide for. £25K can easily spent shopping, renovating + luxury holidays. Yasmin has got a lot designer bags & shoes this year but she hasn’t worked much to pay for it all herself. Said she’s going buy a house next year - how? Unless she’s also conned him out of a deposit. If she is behaving this badly - purposefully ruining a man’s life fleecing him, ultimately bad karma comes back to you in life eventually. Not winning narcissist, she’ll be 29 in June so far can not maintain any good romantic relationship, friendships or professional ties - gets dropped by management & brands. Pure materialistic greed & vanity doesn’t bring happiness in life. She’s a shallow mess with a new IG wardrobe fake life.
I agree with everything you’ve said there. She is very manipulative. The way she so comfortably drags her exes online is vile. Commen decency is lacking with her. Jacques definitely needs to be weary of her, especially because of his mental health struggles and he has said the last year was the worst year of his life and he was hiding it from everyone living alone in Manchester at that time. I definitely think it’s all her , she’s the one leeching on to him and using his name. I’ve never seen him comment on any of her posts etc. But with someone like Yasmin, you need to be careful as they are dangerous and can so easily turn on you. Hope he realises that or someone has warned him and he keeps a friendly distance. Him being located up in Yorkshire playing rugby will help.

sam seems to be in a very bad way and hope he has a good support system and that people around him know she’s completely loopers.

God bless the next man who becomes involved with her! She will fleece him no doubt!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Ellos

WHY is she in Iceland for the second time for a work trip and never creates any content?! I really don't know how she makes the money, only options at this point are family money or sugar daddy or both.

qtr100

Chatty Member
What visa / lawyer is she getting for 100k??? The girl hasn’t a clue… A LOT of 1/2 year visas are under 1k and you just apply online… then after that for extended visa / permanent residency you’re talking no more thank £5k…

What she should say is she’s not skilled as an “influencer” so it’s in the eyes of these countries they’ve no need for her so she can’t get a visa past the initial 12 months and more she’s too scared to move overseas .. she’s full of crap
So many influencers have moved to America. Often they get some kind of talent visa, not sure what the actual name of it is but it’s for people in the creative industry and it includes influencers. Maybe rent and living costs in Miami are just too expensive so she made the visa excuse because I’m sure if she wanted to she’d have no problem relocating

interestedingossip_

She spoke about meeting this guy on Kate’s St Lucia vlog , giddy about him & got a spring in her step aka shag. Stayed an extra day to be with him. Mentioned him on her stories a few times & going back to see him - he’s American likes to be private. Even talked about possibly moving to US next year, will only live in London for a year, all a bit too much too soon.

So fake, saying she is a happy little human looking as miserable as possible, not kidding anyone with later smiles for dentist tag. Still on her own doing selfies & moody reels - in different luxury resorts each day for PR photos. Definitely not the great romantic trip she had bragged about - reposting outfit ad last night at 9 pm, no evidence yet he has turned up.
I scrolled back to before she found FaceApp (where you can literally go from a 3/10 to a 10/10 facially within seconds) once you’ve tried it you know that’s exactly what she’s doing.. anyways I digress. She’s v v v basic looking in reality
5C6EFF32-1B07-47CE-B3B6-A226F405F9AA.jpeg

qtr100

Chatty Member
Literally cringing for her today, now saying she's got a new man after announcing the other one who plaffed her off got married 😂😂 apparently this one is an actual Saint, how many wives and girlfriends do we think this one has?? 😂😂😂
At her grown age she thinks it’s appropriate to share her dating life with the internet. Yasmin you are not a relationship coach you are a fashion blogger. Like do you not have real world friends? I followed her for zara content do not care who pumped and dumped her and got married. 100 stories about men every day does she not have any hobbies my God 😂 desperate af

• Haha

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
I feel like Yasmin just used Kate for her friendship while she lived in London and has reverted back to her Brighton friends now 😬

Jolie1988

VIP Member
What kind of platonic male friend will show up at your door at 3am
She’s almost 30 years old and thinks like a dumb teenager it’s embarrassing
Was this not the same guy she was making a show of herself over about a year ago and they went on a pr trip to Iceland or something and when they came back they unfollowed each other? So they are pals again.

This lassie is a pure roaster it's embarrassing

qtr100

Chatty Member
What kind of platonic male friend will show up at your door at 3am
She’s almost 30 years old and thinks like a dumb teenager it’s embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha

interestedingossip_

I can’t decide if you’re joking 🤣🤣 I mean she’s literally chewing them up and spitting them out isn’t she 🙈😂
I’m 99% sure that’s who it is, after her ex posted a picture of the carpenter and her together - someone posted it above. She makes out she’s so well to do, but in actual fact she ploughs through them all 🤣 remember when she said she hated men from the UK.. that lasted long 😀

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Yasmin is a nasty fake friend with her posting the nip slip flashing online & didn’t delete it yesterday. Accidents happen but true friends don’t post it publicly online not a girls girl as claims. It’s not surprising she is good friends with Kelly Picquet who has been reported in the news liking posts supporting her racist father’s disgusting N comments about Lewis Hamilton the main rival to her boyfriend Max - all of them are vile & stupid. All sums up who Yasmin is, Kate needs to wise up & distance herself from all of them + unfollow Kelly immediately. Otherwise they are all condoning this nasty prejudice of the Picquet family & his vocal friend Ecclestone vile praising Putin’s war in Ukraine & murdering innocent people. Hopefully Kelly will now get banned from F1 circuit like her father has & Yasmin will lose her chance to get in with this racing scene. Her “collection” is a pile of cheap rubbish, trashy styles & badly made. It looks unflattering on all of them such poor material. Only idiots buy In the style swimwear online if you cannot return it for free as plenty other brands don’t charge with better quality & ranges. Yasmin was complaining about Zara now charging but it’s ok for her own stuff. Doesn’t care will put her name on anything out of vanity.
Kelly piquet also had a child with maxs former team mate I would laugh so much if she got banned from the circuits 😂

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She has commented that her ITS is inclusive, however I hover between a 10/12, I've recently lost weight but my boobs are too big to wear anything without a bra, I couldn't wear a thing in that collection as I need to wear a bra and the ones that I could possibly wear look far too small to accommodate my bust.
I get that not every collection us suitable for everyone's body but I just don't see how she can say its inclusive

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Don’t know why she does this? Does my head in I have to switch off! Does she think she’s funny or something?
It doesn’t come off as funny, it comes off as offensive and as if she’s mentally unwell. The way she switches into it is beyond weird.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
New to this thread. She’s just come up on my fyp for the first time and came straight here to see if there was a thread. Loves herself, doesn’t she.
Also, I noticed the accent. Weird.
It’s so tedious. It’s walk back from the camera, pouting, doing a weird accent wearing cheap but expensive shit from the most random brands and repeat. She’s clearly got an ED and using Tiktok to body check.

Dtnbaboo

I just came across this thread as trending, I don’t know how or why she became ‘famous’ but I vaguely knew her older sister when we were younger and she was a ‘Regina George’ type, stuck up and expected everyone to fall at their feet mixed with someone who thought they were hard as nails. Wonder if that rubbed off on little sis.

pinky8981

Her story this morning made me lol. Going from a fiat 500 to a Porsche 🤯 crazy!
Showing how much money she makes again. Asking her followers if she should get a Porsche or an Audi. Seriously just buy what you want and stop asking just so people know you have money. She’s going lower and lower on my estimations all the time.

• Haha