Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
I think she had a boyfriend that was much better off financially than her, that’s why she was devastated when it ended. She had a luxury life without working for it. Also explains why she always goes for wealthy men… once you’ve had a taste 😂.

I find it really annoying after she’s so preachy on with relationship advice that now she’s with someone that is clearly ‘using’ her to some degree. If put her in question box she would definitely say red flag. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Reactions: 6

interestedingossip_

I think everyone is starting to get the measure of her.. her engagement has plummeted!!

719,000 followers (declining) and less than 2k likes 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

Swx

Chatty Member
Tbh the generic influencers are the most popular because the stuff they post is actually wearable - look at cocobeautea, Kate Hutchins, whatemwore etc. Plus the audience they target is much wider, most people with jobs and over a certain age don’t walk around wearing extravagant looking outfits as cool as it looks it’s just not practical for their life. So it baffles me as to why Yasmin would wear that dress with her nipples on display, that’s not what people follow her for 🙄 think she’s just a bit lost atm
Hold on, I can answer this… It was for attention 😊😂

• Haha

amzy98

Sounds very serious if Yasmin’s lost her sight in one eye & referred to a Stroke Clinic for more brain scans. She’s very young at 27 to have something like that to happen to her & worrying long term health issue. Yet she seems very casual about it posting like normal on her Instagram.

• Wow

elfo28

I guess it depends on your personal preference of gorgeous. Is she ugly, no, she looks like her photos just without the best angles all the time. Everything about her just looks fake and yes she really is that thin.

It always felt like she thought the job was below her, and she wasn’t actually good at it, she just liked the free stuff that came with it. There were a lot of rumours when she left about things she’d done and the situation that caused her to have to leave. I won’t put these on here as although probably a lot of truth behind them, most people understand a workplace rumour mill and if they aren’t actually 100% accurate it’s not fair to put that out there regardless if I liked the girl or not.

Meyvie

Has anyone noticed she isn’t posting clothes content (not like she used to), it’s all about her going to brunch and premiers in London

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's so full of shite, it's all me me me, look where I am, living my best life, she's so boring when she's abroad, sits with a drink looking for a man like a desperado and the way she poses with her big size 18 manly foot pointing really rips ma knitting

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
Has anyone used waist trainers? Are they any good?
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ no do not use them, they’re bad!

‘Does not provide a safe, long-term solution to weight or fat loss. Long-term use of waist trainers can lead to organ damage. It can also lead to digestive issues, such as acid reflux. Waist training also makes breathing difficult.’

hence why we said so damaging to her followers minds

• Angry

Emmakatie74

Sorry who is going to listen to her advice? She has just been dating a man who is likely married and who ditched her after she kept talking about him on social media
6854F835-C6EC-46B2-80B6-6E0B57A291AB.png

• Haha

qtr100

Chatty Member
Yes I think 100% fake. Bold she had it out in front of Kelly lol
It’s probably a super fake, even people who own Birkins wouldn’t be able to tell it’s fake unless they examine every detail and I doubt Kelly is weird enough to do that. I remember reading about how there was a community of women in the elite circles of NYC who used to buy loads of these super fake birkins despite being able to afford the real thing 🤣

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
I think she definitely has an eating disorder and always wants to show just how skinny she is I think it’s completely unhealthy to promote that considering she doesn’t look naturally slim

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's so negative, calling where she lives shitsville 😒. Book a holiday, aye OK Yas none of us have to work and we don't all go about sniffing about for rich men for a visa

• Haha
Reactions: 5

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Sorry but have I just seen her post pictures of Tutankhamen?! Thought it was quite distasteful
Thought she was dressed inappropriately as well. I know it’s hot, but wearing tiny shorts and a cropped boob tube isn’t exactly respectful for a tomb/place of rest. I would have covered up a bit if it were me with floaty trousers and a cover up.

qtr100

Chatty Member
How is she actually making money though? She doesn’t get money for posting Zara. She’s not consistently posting. Surely she can’t be making THAT much from inconsistent aff links. Not close to designer items and Miami trips every bloody week
You’d be surprised how much she makes through the affiliate links on her stories, also I'm pretty sure Zara has started paying not long ago. Also the ads she does for brands probably pay 5 figures for the amount of followers she has and her engagement rate. I’m convinced she is making $$$ because who else is paying for the designer and business class flights. Don’t think her family supports her and we all know she hasn’t had any luck finding a man to fund her life either 🤣