Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Even the Zara hauls are getting boring 💤 if you’re that much of a stan to Zara you’ll already be shopping there it’s not like you need to watch Yas to get styling tips .. it’s literally head to toe Zara… she may as well be a Zara mannequin

Reactions: 7

Jolie1988

VIP Member
God I had to unfollow her, she's become unbearable lately. She's so rude and stuck up and Kate would be better to distance herself from yasmin as she really is off putting.

Also acting like a 16 year old who has been asked out by a boy she fancies. Am absolutely embarrassed for her acting like that. She's desperate to show him off but obv can't for whatever reason. So unlikeable

Why is she always using this terrible filter in front of the camera?! It’s like watching a horror story! I know she feels insecure about her face but I am sure there are less traumatising filters out there?😬

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Can someone fill me in on the part where they became friends? Why would Kelly want to hang around with Yasmin?
Yasmin once said on a story that she had messaged Kelly complimenting her on a dress and they got talking. Deffo wants to bag an f1 driver but don’t think that will happen

DubaiM

Yasmin’s accounts are weirdly very low declared to Companies House for her only Ltd company
( public website info) not making much money??? Minimum wage ish. Yet had her own In the Style Collection, IG Ads & daily loads of affiliated links, lived in expensive Battersea London flat, constantly designer shopping & luxury holidays in this time period up to March 2023. Likely lives rent / bill free in her rich Dad family owned Brighton apartment but who’s paying for her jet set lifestyle for it’s not herself. Currently in Las Vegas in another 5 star hotel holiday - $500 a night room. It’s all very suspect 👀 shows how fake these instahuns online image is. Not all freebies undeclared gifted stays/ items - influencers usually get paid for any PR IG ads as well.

In contrast, Freya Killin who has less followers is officially making over 20 times more in same time period & just bought herself alone £1 million detached house in Surrey. Similar ability to write of the same expenses so difference in their figures is huge. Yasmin will get in trouble with the tax man if she’s not declaring full income however she earns it. HMRC always catch up in the end, they are cracking down on undeclared online earnings.

Attachments

Lechat

VIP Member
She's terribly butt hurt the fact she dropped so many followers. She keeps going on and on when most people moved on yesterday. It's her attitude and repetitiveness that's turning people off. Flash away hun, it's you that's still making a big deal about it. No wonder folk are unfollowing, boring fuck.
you’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s proper pissed everyone isn’t saying how amazing and brave she is.
Of course some people will unfollow, they came for Zara hauls not nips. And others have seen her awful attitude now and have had enough! She’ll dine out on this for ages…. Keeps going on that women are sooo bitchy and mean and what a poor victim I am 🙄 give it a rest

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
So I didn’t realise she was going out with him, I have a very close mutual friend with him and from what I hear he is in a very bad place mentally and has put her through hell.
But this is just what I hear, will update if I get more info

interestedingossip_

This girl is psychotic one minute she’s filming herself crying next minute she’s the happiest luckiest girl? Someone needs to take her phone away

interestedingossip_

5711A738-CEB1-4BB2-B4CC-66A98C777786.jpeg

literally not even the same person 🤣🤣 I can’t believe how she fools everyone with the constant over editing of her instagram pics. So so bad! Shameless yucky Yas

• Wow
  • Haha

interestedingossip_

I read that Q&A reply as she’s not currently dating because she’s in a relationship 🤔
Thing is with Yasmin, her outfits are great but there is a very small percentage of girls who could rock the outfits she wears because she’s a size zero? She looks great but it’s unrealistic. Her attitude is so stuck up and she openly says her job isn’t something she likes even though it’s made her £££££.
She is just all about makingquick cash and editing her face 👍

Kcldn86

Hi girls, want to jump on this thread (haven’t posted before on here) I’m from the same area as her & know her ex. I’m surprised they lasted so long as when we were in school he was the ‘it’ boy and a huge player…I wouldn’t be surprised if he was the one to cheat on her.

she comes across as a girls girl on Instagram, but she’s a massive bitch. That group of girls where we live are known as the nasty girls. The ones that think they’re cool but are just nasty.

qtr100

Chatty Member
She’s lost so many followers it really wasn’t worth it. It’s like she wants to be messy instead of likeable, I don’t get it. That’s not how you run a business. If she focused on the content people initially followed her for she’d have surpassed 1M by now

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I jist get this really, really odd feeling about her that she is trying to come across as unlikeable.

It's baffling why someone would do that but it is like she thinks she's above everyone else.

She's all over the place, it's just like she's peacocking herself on the gram to bag a wealthy man

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
Also when she says she's a fashion girl or whatever it was. all her Zara looks are SO generic?? Anyone could put them together, take pics then return the items.