Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I’m new to this shitshow. What’s with the accents? Is she British? Australian? American? I don’t understand. In all seriousness, is it a tic?

Reactions: 8

DubaiM

Or Leech happy showing off on IG spending other people’s money not hers. She’s lazy barely works at all. Likely has big credit card debits living beyond her means to keep up image with other influencers. All smoke & mirrors - all fur coat no knickers lifestyle.

Yasmin’s definitely not all innocent in all this mess - self absorbed loves drama any attention & clearly takes what she wants doesn’t care the repercussions. Supposedly Sam broke it off had enough of her games but both behaving very oddly - both their split commentary, him turning her photos on & off, he doesn’t seem in a good way end of his tether mentally. While she’s not bothered all carefree out partying, v flirty with Jacques, with lots of showing off spending money on her new wardrobe & designer items. If she is maliciously reporting him to the police out of spite of being dumped that’s awful, maybe her bad behaviour is reason she got dropped by her agency & Maddie moved out months before she’s off to live in Australia as far away from her as possible. If you’re genuinely scared for your own safety would not chose to live alone or get roommate to move out for make her bedroom into a wardrobe. If she’s reporting him then still sending him flirty messages to mess with his head as stated is unhinged, he needs to keep detail record of everything & get legal advice, for wasting police time making false allegations is a serious offence. Dangerous stupid game.

Her new management is the same as Jacques O’Neill, 24 from Love Island, that’s why he’s her new bestie suddenly for PR, after immediately unfollowing each other after joint Iceland trip in Oct 22. Jacques needs to be careful, her commenting she’s obsessed with him is weird too much or she’ll be accusing him next - he’s already vulnerable guy has publicly had Mental Health struggles. Think it’s more likely his fan girl fans or his own friends writing replies on her OTT comments to him to be over protective, not Sam or his friends replying. “This girl” reply is a sarcastic reply eye roll to Yasmin’s thirsty comments as she looks a lot older than him & she’s implying they’re hooking up. Their shared management will be deleting / hiding any negative comments. Jacques lives up in West Yorkshire playing rugby league, so hopefully far enough away not to get embroiled with Yasmin.

Yasmin blatantly does have an entitled gold digger, manipulative attitude- use men for money expect them to pay for everything to date her toxic delusions. Way she talked about her long term ex was terrible on IG - always emphasising his lack of money, all his fault when she was cheating on him with his close friend. Sam’s an idiot threw everything away for her regrets & if he did buy her a Rolex + the money for walk-in wardrobe renovations ( to copy Kate who got one off her Bf & her wardrobe). If you’ve gifted it, legally cannot claim money or costs back - infuriating being hoodwinked. Some men are easily manipulated by sex. He probably did want it to work after giving up so much for her then she took advantage. Even couples therapy when them dating originates from affair both cheating on long term partners is nuts. If that bad already just dating - no point to relationship. Sam’s not rich doesn’t earn that much in his job, would be his life saving or all on credit cards debts + he has a 1 year old son to provide for. £25K can easily spent shopping, renovating + luxury holidays. Yasmin has got a lot designer bags & shoes this year but she hasn’t worked much to pay for it all herself. Said she’s going buy a house next year - how? Unless she’s also conned him out of a deposit. If she is behaving this badly - purposefully ruining a man’s life fleecing him, ultimately bad karma comes back to you in life eventually. Not winning narcissist, she’ll be 29 in June so far can not maintain any good romantic relationship, friendships or professional ties - gets dropped by management & brands. Pure materialistic greed & vanity doesn’t bring happiness in life. She’s a shallow mess with a new IG wardrobe fake life.

• Heart

lemon2507

Is she actually trying to flog a baby sling?? She would literally sell her granny for a bit of extra cash 🙈🤣

• Haha

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
Yasmin no you are not tiny you are very much average height for a woman.
God everything has to be so extra with her. I swear she sends herself these questions also. You are not an inspiration Yasmin you are a chav with a chavvy accent who got lucky

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
I just don’t get her, swanning off on these holidays sipping drinks by the pool at 11.30am - is it a holiday or is it work? What’s the purpose? Where’s the money coming from? Is she literally just going away to try and bag a foreign man??

Reactions: 7

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's so immature, the whinging she did when she moved an hour away to London 🙄 and realised she was too much of a nobody so moved back to Brighton, she constantly begging for attention. Apparently 15k folk unfollowed her cos they are jealous, na doll, you're a bore, over explaining why you walked around with that awful ensemble expecting to be adored, she really does think she's a big deal, her daft mammy feeding her all this pish

kaaa2

VIP Member
I just don’t get her, swanning off on these holidays sipping drinks by the pool at 11.30am - is it a holiday or is it work? What’s the purpose? Where’s the money coming from? Is she literally just going away to try and bag a foreign man??
I thought the same! The trips have No purpose and just seen boring? Like I get it she wants to live there and find a man but really?!

leavemealone107

I think she is one of those people who eat nothing and then has the odd burger/crisps etc but that will be her calorie intake for the day. It therefore looks like she eats a lot and her weight is down to genetics, however it is down to a very low calorie diet. For example, you could eat a McDonald’s everyday and still lose weight if that is simply your calorie intake for the day (60-700 cals) She will age very badly given the lack of nutrients.

Herefort

Yeah I think she’s full of shit. She’s from a wealthy family and you’ll notice she always tells followers,dont wast money on designer bags don’t waste money on this or that and then proceeds to buy them herself. She has numerous of everything she tells people not to buy. Not sure if its to seem relatable or so that people click her links as if you buy some real high end luxury stuff,there’s nothing in it for her.So not sure if its to convince us the stuff she flogs is the stuff she really wears. Its clear she is aspiring for more though but for some reason doesn’t want anyone to think it

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
She honestly looks maniacal in that latest story. I bet she’s so fuming about all the lost followers!

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's giving it right beggy Mitchell vibes in miami this time, more so than last time. She's obv got some dirty old man paying for it, then she was on that yacht the other day. Absolutely reeks of desperation that one

• Haha
I think she’s probably trying to say you guys are most likely poor so don’t waste your money on bags - but I’ll keep buying them because as an influencer making $$ I can I afford it 🤣🤣
How is she actually making money though? She doesn’t get money for posting Zara. She’s not consistently posting. Surely she can’t be making THAT much from inconsistent aff links. Not close to designer items and Miami trips every bloody week

pinky8981

Also back to posting Chanel bags and shoes but I thought our girl didn’t spend on designer bags and would rather spend the money on flights 🫣🤣 can’t keep up

• Haha

Herefort

I’ve said this before about Yasmin,she tells everyone not to waste their money on designer,as though she’s so relatable and having a dig at all the influencers who do. But she is still shopping in these stores and always appears with designer bags and shoes and even dresses. Her actions don’t match up to her words. All these influencers are inauthentic though

Ellos

yeah I saw the ADHD story yesterday too and got so mad, my husband has a diagnosed ADHD and it's a massive life issue... All these trendy girls self diagnose it for themselves when they have a lazy life instead

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
I used to really like Yasmin but does anyone else think she seems a bit unhinged recently and more stuck up than before. Like talking about her handbag and shoes and how much they cost her. I duno just something doesn’t seem as genuine with her.
I think she’s just a genuinely unhappy person, I don’t know how much money she earns realistically and I think she’s aware how limited her time will be as an influencer and not having anything to fall back on in the future, she talks about moving away but couldn’t last 6 months in London

storminaDcup

Chatty Member
It was so insensitive how they were giggling about crying over the queen, it was like her story was making a point of her crying as opposed to actually being about the queen
ive unfollowed the stupid cow, she really is as basic as they come isn’t she! Bless her heart, she has such an inflated sense of self importance. A complete and absolute nobody

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Even the Zara hauls are getting boring 💤 if you’re that much of a stan to Zara you’ll already be shopping there it’s not like you need to watch Yas to get styling tips .. it’s literally head to toe Zara… she may as well be a Zara mannequin