Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
If I hear “this slaps” one more time. God she’s such an airhead,does she ever hear herself and think I sound fucking ridiculous?!

Reactions: 5

nycinthesun

I'm just confused because if her objective was to make money to go on bougie holidays all the time, then why did she even do so many Zara reels if she makes no money off them? Shouldn't she be hustling harder and trying to get brand deals and such? It's not like she's not marketable; there would be a good amount of clothing brands (I can def see her as a Revolve or Fashion Nova type lol) or self tan brands that would work with her given her following, age and her look/vibe. The only thing I can think of is it that she's not good with actually working with anyone.

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
Found the man on Getty images, no mention of his name just says Yasmin devonport 'with guest'. Also the audacity of Yasmins face tune, her real face compared to the Moto jacket photo she's using to death atm.. girls in love with a version of herself that doesn't exist pls. I would think she hates those events being surrounded by beautiful women?? Must wreck her already very low self esteem. Also included her new instahun to take to these events to replace kate - her name is Sophie mould and is actually stunning. The photographer took so many photos of Sophie and the only one of Yasmin is with that guy, she'll be jealous.. I think that shot (very coupley?) only made it online because the guy is so hot the photographer must of assumed he's famous I'm dead View attachment 1718278View attachment 1718279View attachment 1718282View attachment 1718285View attachment 1718286
I’ve said this before but the face tuning/filters is wild. The Getty images always come out to haunt these people. Seriously what is the point of making yourself look unrecognisable on a social media app?? I can’t imagine how much this must mess with her self-esteem etc.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I don’t get how we’re only blaming the guy? Yasmin went behind her good friends back and got with the father of her child…. If that is not messed up in the head I don’t know what is

peargasly94

She’s in Monaco with Kelly piquet and posted on her story with a birkin….I’m not an expert at designer items but surely that can’t be a real one

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
So who is this mystery bf of hers? I’ve unfollowed her as I found her insufferable but can rely on you lot for updates
We are never going to know because she says he likes to keep it private and away from social media, but she is going back to see him in St Lucia, I feel he is an American businessman with a house there, the one they stripped off in and jumped into the pool, I’m sure he would much rather Kate but has gone for Yasmin cos she is easier, I imagine he’s quite a lot older

amzy98

Yasmin is a nasty fake friend with her posting the nip slip flashing online & didn’t delete it yesterday. Accidents happen but true friends don’t post it publicly online not a girls girl as claims. It’s not surprising she is good friends with Kelly Picquet who has been reported in the news liking posts supporting her racist father’s disgusting N comments about Lewis Hamilton the main rival to her boyfriend Max - all of them are vile & stupid. All sums up who Yasmin is, Kate needs to wise up & distance herself from all of them + unfollow Kelly immediately. Otherwise they are all condoning this nasty prejudice of the Picquet family & his vocal friend Ecclestone vile praising Putin’s war in Ukraine & murdering innocent people. Hopefully Kelly will now get banned from F1 circuit like her father has & Yasmin will lose her chance to get in with this racing scene. Her “collection” is a pile of cheap rubbish, trashy styles & badly made. It looks unflattering on all of them such poor material. Only idiots buy In the style swimwear online if you cannot return it for free as plenty other brands don’t charge with better quality & ranges. Yasmin was complaining about Zara now charging but it’s ok for her own stuff. Doesn’t care will put her name on anything out of vanity.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Definitely don’t blame her at all but I think how she dragged him on social media / rubbed stuff in his face was unnessary… he clearly was having a tough time… also she can mourn however way she likes… I still think she’s seems a shitty person… comes across very superficial and fake… definite mean girls vibes

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
She’s losing hundreds of followers a day
I think maybe because she doesn’t really promote anything so I don’t really know how she makes her money, and most of her clothing reels are Zara and they don’t pay influencers ( I wish other clothing stores would follow suit) she just seems really lost

barkboots

Hi all, new here!
I don’t think it’s Jacob Busch, he’s got the pick of the bunch surely!
I think the reason she’s hiding him is because he doesn’t fit the aesthetic IYKWIM;)

She must be getting desperate for a boob reaction again! She craves wrong attention! Like who tf would go out like that round the U.K. 😂😂😂😂
Seriously though no one would wear it like this you’d wear a slip dress under it 😂😂😂

she is such an attention seeker I used to like her but the last year or so she has become so self absorbed and is obsessed with finding a man

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I get the impression that her 'Christian grey' has buggered off or she's realised she's not the only one. It was so embarrassing the way she was going on and on about his, but he was private so probs mortified and she had him as a screen saver...cringe

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
She just a massive catfish isn’t she, Mr 50 shades ran for the hills she’s clearly nutty. Lol at how she was rubbing our faces in it a couple of weeks ago making out she’s found ‘the one’…

Herefort

Its not for validation,its for engagement. She will probs have already made her purchase before she even posts. But they get their stats on insta,so the more people that vote comes up on her engagement stats,thats what her management then use to show her ‘reach’ to brands when they are getting finding companies to work with her

abcdsb7

Great PR describing the location as “boring” lol you could just say more chilled and low key