Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does he not know that some of the most culturally-rich cities in the world require more than one day to “asplore”?
Will is FULL of it tonight. You can always tell when he starts out the live streams so cocksure , that he’s white knuckling through some inferiority issues.
“My thing froze up”. That’s what she said.
Here’s a hiking announcement - take a hike off YouTube shitbag.
Luckily Scooby DooDoo rescued them from a cemetery. Dawn laughed at him and basically insinuated that he acted like a little witch at the cemetery.
---
Can you imagine the two of them in an INSIDE cabin on a cruise?
No, but then again I also cannot imagine existing inside of a fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey YITS stans listen up. Do you see how much they care about you? They are opening cards and gifts from April and May. He admitted that he just threw your stuff in his trunk and forgot about it.

And NO Asshole, Hawaii is not 12 or 14 hours by plane. You know absolutely nothing you bloated, arrogant, liar. I hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That witch. She is so obese she is not comfortable on a flight that she stood in the airplane restroom for 1/2 hour?? That is so rude and selfish 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It's obvious that Dawn hates hiking. She hardly gets animated or speaks up loudly about anything, but when someone mentions hiking she does. She always plays it off by saying, the hiking videos get less views. Truth is, she's too lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
witch Dong always has to get so pissy when she goes "no one watches our hiking videos" in her aggravated tone. Yeah, so getting 22K for your boring ass road trip aventure videos versus 17K for hiking is a real big difference. Just admit it that your too fat and lazy to hike anymore regardless if you "pull permits".

• Heart
They stayed at a hotel in Montreal with no water and no electricity! Well, them having no water would not be an issue for them.

Sleeping in their car would have been the better option.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will wanted to point out to everyone that Dawn is such a clean freak that SHE HAS TO TAKE A SHOWER EVERDAY !!!!!!!!!
This confirms the fact that Will himself MAYBE takes a shower once a week.

• Sick
  • Haha
I can only imagine the kind of places they're staying at. Booking through the third party apps like Trip Advisor, getting reservations mixed up, etc. Sounds like they're staying at cheapy places on the outskirts of town that no other tourists want to stay at. Staying at a different hotel each and every night. That gets old fast.

They did say one of the Montreal-area hotels they stayed at was the Aloft (Westin brand of the Marriott family of hotels).

---------

Dawn says she needs to have a shower every day. Will remains silent on that issue. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
If I could crawl my tv and shake both of them I would. If you go to Stowe VT you 100 percent know about the Van Trapp family, it is advertised all over. If i see that they vlog any of the places I love I will lose my ever living mind.

All these hotel problems sound fishy too. Dong bitching about ice, no water but the toilets worked, 3 hours waiting in the lobby to get their reservation straight.

Who gets antibiotics for food poisoning? They drove 9ish hours straight home and he had food poisoning, no stopping to puke or tit? 👖🔥

• Sick
  • Wow
I like him rattling off the hotel brands he tries to stay at. You know he can only afford Super 8, Travelodge, Econo Lodge & Motel 6.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely do not believe that he had food poisoning. I can believe that their food choices and sedentary lifestyle caused gastrointestinal distress.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.