Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously want to know how they finance these Aventures...mama grace can only shell out so much...he hasn't done many cash grab livestreams lately.šŸ¤”
I agree momma G is not wealthy by any means. She may have some life insurance she collected but it seems Daddy G was mostly self employed and a lot like willy. They are all banking on a car that is chained down in the garage to be her "retirement", according to willy.
I am sold on the theory that he was awarded a settlement when he was hit by the drunk driver and gets an annuity allowance from time to time. Dong may receive some sort of settlement as well or workman's comp payout. There was a story that she got hurt on the job, not sure which one, so I assume she is or has received money from that. I don't think they get disability, if they did they wouldn't be filming the tit that they do i.e. lighthouse stairs.

Reactions: 11
willy claimed he didn't have any idea what he just ordered. Is he so illiterate that he couldn't read the English description on each dish??
I said the same thing! Then, when they were finished and back outside ā€œJar-din,ā€ Will claimed it was good you could ā€œonly get there.ā€

I didnā€™t realize you can only get a salad and lasagna in Montreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will looks massive on the live stream! That camera angle is doing him no favours!

They are expanding like big fat balls faster than anyone I have ever seen!

• Sick
Wow Willy got food poisoning from the breakfast at the Motel 6 go figure? What an ass. This live is going to be a real tit show no pun intended.
ask-me-about-my-explosive-diarrhea--funny-tshirt-large.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Singing takes up 80% of their lives so now what will they do to fill the time?

• Haha
I agree momma G is not wealthy by any means. She may have some life insurance she collected but it seems Daddy G was mostly self employed and a lot like willy. They are all banking on a car that is chained down in the garage to be her "retirement", according to willy.
Oh my god. This finally helped me realize who Will reminds me of! My dad had a cousin (from rural upstate NYā€¦which is an adventure of interesting people) who INSISTED that his collection of ~adult films~ on VHS was his retirement fund. He truly thought he was a millionaire, even though he could theoretically hook his home up to a truck and tow it away. If his truck hadnā€™t have looked like the one in Willā€™s yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A small RV? Good thing Will doesn't shower because he wouldn't fit in a RV shower...

Also hotel rooms cost money but he'll be paying hundreds in fuel costs.

Yep, must have spent some nights in the car. They are complaining about hotel costs and are thinking about a small Class B RV to say on hotel costs.

• Sick
Whoā€™s watching this šŸ’© show? He looks huge!
They came back home because AIOT is on vacation.

Yep, must have spent some nights in the car. They are complaining about hotel costs and are thinking about a small Class B RV to say on hotel costs.
Iā€™m not an RV/camping person, so this is an ignorant question. Isnā€™t fuel and upkeep for an RV just as much, or more, than their cheap motels?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Healthy meals on the road?

When did this rotund duck start worrying about healthy meals?
---
Iā€™m not an RV/camping person, so this is an ignorant question. Isnā€™t fuel and upkeep for an RV just as much, or more, than their cheap motels?
He witches about the poor gas mileage his Chrysler and Jeep gets....what does he expect a house on wheels to do?

Reactions: 13
Montreal is at the top of my ā€œvery doableā€ bucket list for travel, and I didnā€™t learn a damn thing but not where to go from this video. Heā€™s acting like itā€™s some kind of fluke situation that people are speaking French. TBH, if I lived there and was bilingual, I would pretend I didnā€™t know English to avoid talking to / helping these lardy assholes.
Will walks into building full of pools ā€œthis mustā€™ve been an aquatic centerā€. Thanks Indiana Jones.
ā€œCourse they got aā€¦ hmm. Huh. ā€œ

• Heart
Shocked Will can say analytics correctly....figured he would say anal licks.
---
YITS watch time number is skewed because people fall asleep and wake up two hours later.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bah, ha ha, they are talking about the difficulty of finding healthy meals while on the road! Like that ever crossed their small minds.

• Haha
Scab/herpes alert āš  šŸ“¢

Healthy food is hard to find on the road šŸ™„ I guess it's really hard when you aren't really looking šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.