Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘It reminds me of Paris’
Paw some crappy merch
Dawn mentioned ‘para-dice-o’ as somewhere to eat.
‘really reminds me of Paris’
‘I feel like we’re back in Paris. I probably said that already’. Yes, you did.
Lunch at ‘jar din’ Nelson
Proper pronunciations of mango. Dawn did not like the mango drink.
Can’t read the menu because it’s in French
Pork sandwich, Caesar salad and lasagne for lunch in Montreal. Same crap, different country. Such adventurous people. ‘one of those meals you can only get here’. No, you buffoon, you eat this crap everywhere.
Again, they did nothing to make the city look interesting.
damn, they were let back in the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So they do know it’s a mango and can say mango so this leads me to believe the person preparing the drink yesterday may of had an accent and they believed they were drinking a mongo flavoured drink 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I truly wonder how their experience in Montreal will be. French Canadian people are lovely…to those who have basic respect for the culture, language, etc. I don’t speak French at all, but when we’ve gone to Quebec, I at least try to use basic phrases. Something tells me they…won’t.
So embarrassing! :sick: He told the waiter he's from TN and asked for sandwich recommendations that aren't raw meat. No you're not! You are from Mich-i-gan!
Looks like they read here yesterday. Today they keep repeatedly saying "mango" correctly on purpose. Hi Will! You're still a fat ass mongo buffoon!
The only things they could read on the menu were the same ole pork sandwich, Caesar saylid, and lasagna. How adventurous! Couldn't translate ribeye, club sandwich, or Cuban, huh?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Feta-cheenee-al-frato......what bleeping language is this???

Edited to add.....Peena-co-latta

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So embarrassing! He told the waiter he's from TN and asked for sandwich recommendations that aren't raw meat. No you're not! You are from Mich-i-gan!
Looks like they read here yesterday. Today they keep saying "mango" correctly. Hi Will! You're a fat buffoon!
And they appropriately served him pork. 🐖

• Haha
Who would have guessed they speak French in Quebec 😒 "oh,ok cool" 🙄
---
I get more and more enraged with him every video.
---
Those fat grubby hands he keeps bringing up to his mouth so help me...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Fatty McButterpants is STARVING! They haven't "aten" all day! :sick:
Dude, you could "starve" for over a year straight and still be overweight.

• Haha
So embarrassing! :sick: He told the waiter he's from TN and asked for sandwich recommendations that aren't raw meat. No you're not! You are from Mich-i-gan!
Looks like they read here yesterday. Today they keep repeatedly saying "mango" correctly on purpose. Hi Will! You're still a fat ass mongo buffoon!
The only things they could read on the menu were the same ole pork sandwich, Caesar saylid, and lasagna. How adventurous! Couldn't translate ribeye, club sandwich, or Cuban, huh?
Well, I'm just glad Mongo the French Dip tit is having a great time in Montrail.
tenor (35).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seriously want to know how they finance these Aventures...mama grace can only shell out so much...he hasn't done many cash grab livestreams lately.🤔

• Heart
I seriously want to know how they finance these Aventures...mama grace can only shell out so much...he hasn't done many cash grab livestreams lately.🤔
How long ago did his dad die? Maybe the estate was recently settled. Credit cards, home eq loan, final payout of a lawsuit ... it has to be something relatively big what with the amount of travel this year. Even if they stay in flea-bag motels and do mostly free things, there is still food and gas (for the car 🤣 ).

I’m watching this with my husband who grew up on the Quebec border and spent his summers in Montreal playing baseball.

“WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? Have they never left their house before?” -Mr. WDWUO
---
Oh I’m anxiously awaiting the next VT video. This one ended with them driving over the bridge into my husband’s hometown. The joy I’m going to get from watching with himmmmmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
willy claimed he didn't have any idea what he just ordered. Is he so illiterate that he couldn't read the English description on each dish??

• Heart
dong is waiting for her new deck.
The only new deck she's getting is a deck of cards from a crappy gift shop that Will allows her to buy because its cheap and he wants to look like a big spender.
I truly wonder how their experience in Montreal will be. French Canadian people are lovely…to those who have basic respect for the culture, language, etc. I don’t speak French at all, but when we’ve gone to Quebec, I at least try to use basic phrases. Something tells me they…won’t.
They can't even use basic English phrases.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
they changed that they wont be singing happy birthday for two damn hours anymore. and the dumbasses got locked in a cemetery what idiots.

Reactions: 7
willy has an announcement but he isn't ready to announce it yet buy its about hiking. Dong put her foot down, no more hiking!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.