Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like when he screwed up the outro and said thanks for joining us on these Smokey Mountain Aventures. He said he thought he was still in the Smokies. No, if you were in PF or Gatlinburg someone would have been in background yelling at you from their car that your channel sucks and to get the hell out of town!
View attachment 2344206
God forbid lazy ass would edit that out. But then again, if he edited all his mistakes and mispronunciations out, his videos would last 2 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My guess is they spent yesterday and today racing home. willy can't afford for AIOT to have a Sunday night livestream and he not.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Once he returns to the smokies....what's next...AIOT has it covered. Take a rest time, while he plans his next big Aventure ? Ask mama grace for money ? Dawn is over it willy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Once he's home, he's got at least another week of footage, probably more. He'll take his time editing and sitting on his ass. After that, I'm going to guess more errands and eating. Then I bet they'll leave again in late August or September. Regardless, there will be very little Smoky Mountain content. He's killing his own channel. YouTube is filled with dead channels. He's on his way to becoming one.

• Heart
i honestly think Will has no ideal what all a smartphone can actually do. He clearly has no ideal that there is a weather app to tell you the weather for ten days anywhere in the world. He is either to lazy or just to dumb to google anything. Why leave a clip in saying you dont know or are not sure about something when you have the answer in your hand recording your stupid face. Slick Willy has always been lazy but damn its getting out of hand now. There is zero effort but into these videos anymore. I think Wills gravy train is about to hit the bottom of the KFC bucket. Free Rides over buddy

• Heart
Once he's home, he's got at least another week of footage, probably more. He'll take his time editing and sitting on his ass. After that, I'm going to guess more errands and eating. Then I bet they'll leave again in late August or September. Regardless, there will be very little Smoky Mountain content. He's killing his own channel. YouTube is filled with dead channels. He's on his way to becoming one.
I’m still waiting for him to do the power washer video he promised. 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God forbid lazy ass would edit that out. But then again, if he edited all his mistakes and mispronunciations out, his videos would last 2 minutes.
Well, I mean, they have to leave that stuff in to remain relatable. Otherwise they would just be these worldly globetrotters of a class and station we regular folks can’t comprehend…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On to Montreal.
‘They kept speaking French. Oh, ok, cool’

this is gonna be worse than Ottawa

• Sick
Reactions: 7
On to Montreal.
‘They kept speaking French. Oh, ok, cool’

this is gonna be worse than Ottawa
I truly wonder how their experience in Montreal will be. French Canadian people are lovely…to those who have basic respect for the culture, language, etc. I don’t speak French at all, but when we’ve gone to Quebec, I at least try to use basic phrases. Something tells me they…won’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it odd he did not film the hotel rooms in Canada? I really wonder if they slept in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.