Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should clue willy in on the difference between a province and a providence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I have an actual question. Is ā€œmongo teaā€ some sort of bubble tea flavor (I donā€™t drink it)? Or are both of them actually mispronouncing mango?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have an actual question. Is ā€œmongo teaā€ some sort of bubble tea flavor (I donā€™t drink it)? Or are both of them actually mispronouncing mango?
I wondered the same exact thing. Good question.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope. They are both mispronouncing mango. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø About as good as Will saying pelinsula in the last

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What takes Will so long to edit, he doesnā€™t ever cut anything out except the ends of his sentences.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh goodie, more locks. Makes me long for a lighthouse.
ā€˜reminds me of Englandā€™
Gargoyles are nifty
Time to read aā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.sign
ā€˜The guy gave us advice on what to doā€™. Obviously, youā€™re not taking the advice. Itā€™s also obvious you did no research, as usual.
Mongo? You mean mango, you buffoon.
The poutine is ā€˜realā€™ because the fries are hand cut and fried in peanut oil.
That bakery looked legit. But they bought crap, of course.
Wow, a ā€˜handmadeā€™ bracelet to remember Canada. I bought the same bracelet in St Pete FL
Letā€™s ignore the beautiful church and instead be amazed by a spider statue. ā€˜Whoo, he touched it!ā€™
His pig band was probably specifically chosen for him.
I guess different countries have different names for money. We were in the Bahamas.

Iā€™m not gonna lie, Iā€™d like to see Ottawa. But Iā€™ll do real research before I go.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s Mango!!!!!! Omg where to start with this masterpiece! First he makes sure we know of all his Long Hours of Driving and how Exhausted he is and he canā€™t even get to editing . Listen Willy, you are doing nothing but escaping town because of the shame of your lies on the accident and because you avoid All responsibility in life , including your wifeā€™s health. Dawn canā€™t even walk right in this video. Sheā€™s actually struggling to walk fast. And again, traveling all these miles to have the best French fry??? The best beaver tail??? Come on already. We would respect you more if you fixed your shack of a home, take of Dawns health and stop running away from life. You say you want to travel before you are old. Have you looked in the mirror lately? Have you seen what this lifestyle has done to you and your wife? You have both aged 20 years. Get your life together !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So Free Willy is so bored with the Trans-Canadian Highway?? He says it's a "Long grueling road....there's no places to pull off and enjoy it"?
WTF! I've driven it and the scenery was absolutely gorgeous. One of my best road trips ever. Of course only Willy can make one of the most beautiful highways in the world look "boring" because it doesn't sport crappy old neon motels and run-down gas stations every mile. There's snow capped mountain peaks, majestic pines, roaring streams, waterfalls, wildlife, wildflowers, prehistoric rock formations formed by glaciers everywhere you look. How about just pulling over in the "medium" and enjoying the beauty of the unspoiled natural wilderness and absence of tacky Buc-ee's billboards every 50 miles? Dumb Ass was expecting it to be be old, crappy, and over commercialized like Route 66. Sorry Fatty, there's no tourist traps, mini golf, go-kart tracks, giant muffler men lumberjacks, and 40ft fiberglass beavers to stop at and buy your damn pins. What a bleeping idiot!

road-trip-in-the-rocky-mountains.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So Free Willy is so bored with the Trans-Canadian Highway?? He says it's a "Long grueling road....there's no places to pull off and enjoy it"?
WTF! I've driven it and the scenery was absolutely gorgeous. One of my best road trips ever. Of course only Willy can make one of the most beautiful highways in the world look "boring" because it doesn't sport crappy old neon motels and run-down gas stations every mile. There's snow capped mountain peaks, majestic pines, roaring streams, waterfalls, wildlife, wildflowers, prehistoric rock formations formed by glaciers everywhere you look. How about just pulling over in the "medium" and enjoying the beauty of the unspoiled natural wilderness and absence of tacky Buc-ee's billboards every 50 miles? Dumb Ass was expecting it to be be old, crappy, and over commercialized like Route 66. Sorry Fatty, there's no tourist traps, mini golf, go-kart tracks, giant muffler men lumberjacks, and 40ft fiberglass beavers to stop at and buy your damn pins. What a bleeping idiot!

View attachment 2342465
Last time he got near a medium he almost got killed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The "mongo" thing is really infuriating me! :mad: Just 1 crappy night at the Grand Hotel and they're trying to sound "elite" like Mr & Mrs Howell now. "Uhhhh Luvvy...do tell, how was your mongo tea with invigorating pearls?"

tumblr_omcrtdJAhh1ukulhzo2_r1_250.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The "mongo" thing is really infuriating me! :mad: Just 1 crappy night at the Grand Hotel and they're trying to sound "elite" like Mr & Mrs Howell now. "Uhhhh Luvvy...do tell, how was your mongo tea with invigorating pearls?"

View attachment 2342571
Will doesnā€™t seem to understand anything ever so I almost give him a pass, but I revoke the pass when Dawn knowingly says things wrong to cater to his fragile ego. I could see him later on off camera telling Dawn ā€œya knowen, mongo kinda tastes like mangos like they have in U9uhstatesā€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like an oil slick. I think they slept in the car the night previous to this video. And it was ridiculous when he said there was nowhere to pull over and enjoy the scenery. ā€œThere was no where ā€¦. Wellā€¦ maybe there wasā€
The reason he never films anything in nature is that the solitude of the country deprives him of the tourist crowds he relies on as a beacon to direct him towards his next ā€œattractionā€. Filming the beauty of the Canadian wilderness would require patience and diligence. Itā€™s easier to go to ā€œOttawa which is technically I guess Ontario which is across the river from Kweh-Beck whichā€™s technically in Ottawaā€, find the tourists, and film whatever theyā€™re interested in.
---
When he calls masonry ā€œrock workā€ šŸ™„.
Why is he offering his suppositions at who the statues are commemorating? Either you donā€™t know, or you do. Will would make a crappy fortune teller. ā€œWell, ā€˜course ya knowā€.

• Heart
She looks like an oil slick. I think they slept in the car the night previous to this video. And it was ridiculous when he said there was nowhere to pull over and enjoy the scenery. ā€œThere was no where ā€¦. Wellā€¦ maybe there wasā€
The reason he never films anything in nature is that the solitude of the country deprives him of the tourist crowds he relies on as a beacon to direct him towards his next ā€œattractionā€. Filming the beauty of the Canadian wilderness would require patience and diligence. Itā€™s easier to go to ā€œOttawa which is technically I guess Ontario which is across the river from Kweh-Beck whichā€™s technically in Ottawaā€, find the tourists, and film whatever theyā€™re interested in.
---
When he calls masonry ā€œrock workā€ šŸ™„.
Why is he offering his suppositions at who the statues are commemorating? Either you donā€™t know, or you do. Will would make a crappy fortune teller. ā€œWell, ā€˜course ya knowā€.
We said the same thing. She looks like a mess sitting in the car in the beginning. Her skin on her face looks so odd, like dirty and greasy. Her hair is usually wet and was not. I bet they slept in that car šŸ¤¢

• Sick
His whole we stayed in Quebec last night, huh? Not the city, you freak, the province of Quebec. He really is dumber than the dumbest person living or dead.

Jack in the bean stock? You all remember that infamous fairy tail?

• Haha
  • Heart
Have they eaten a vegetable that isnā€™t a fried potato this entire Row Trip Aventure ? Iā€™m
Not clutching pearls - live and let live - but their diet so far in Ottawa is bubble tea, poutine, cookies, danish, and beaver tails.
Iā€™m convinced one reason that their house is collapsing under the weight knickknacks is that he only allows Dawn a $10 budget in gift shops. He likes to pretend sheā€™s a shopaholic but he never lets her buy something substantial like a purse when in Vayra Braydley. She can only buy a little coin purse or ā€œhandmade itemsā€ when they travel and it all just collects in piles around their shack.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.