Yankee in the South #9 Lord of the Flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
will have to go back & check but I think Dawn was the one to first tell about the beard products. That really let the cat out of the bag!! I’m guessing that might have been enough for Will to soil himself😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, for one thing if names are said that makes YITS liable for slander. Not saying the name makes it vague enough to get away with it.
I hope this guy explains a backstory of their interactions with YITS and not just says "say my name"

Reactions: 6
Even if Will DID try to respond to Joshie and Stacy we'd never know it, because he'd pronounce it "Sloshy and Pasty".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he knows of things factually he should SPIT IT OUT!! Quit beading around the bush!!!

Reactions: 7
If I ever would have considered following this dude with a mouth full of marbles, her t-shirt just convinced me otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Will and Joshie is like watching battle of the mouth breathers inside Thunderdome.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
huffing & puffing earlier but he might be a blowhard. Says he knows of 1000 things but really not sharing much of anything???

Reactions: 9
Nothing new. Spill something now. Don't drag it out.

Don't promise lives in the future that spill tea - that seems like a view grab.

• Sad
This guy isnt gonna spill any good tea. TELL US DAMMIT!
He's just as bad as Willy at this point.
Someone please ask him if they asked to be WIlly's manager

Smoky Mountain Family is in the live and made a comment that they never made an offer to them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.