Yankee in the South #9 Lord of the Flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I listened to it about four more times and it does sound and look like his face he told her to smile but then when he said we need to push that forward I think he was talking about the camera view because he’s looking at how he looks in the camera
Yeah said that too.

Reactions: 7
Yankee in the South #10 - The Misadventures of Willy and Beard Man in...The Trunk of Man-Child

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am sure old willy is pissed that Super Enthused was invited out to Kings Island 🤣🤣 no ody in their right mind would I vote your greasy, bumpy, face making asses to showcase their property. All the quirks you think are funny and enduring to people are not a marketing strategy.

Reactions: 8
He was asked in the livestream if he had seen the videos out of Smoky Mountain you tubers that had the meet up and played putt putt and he said no. He is lying no doubt !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can only take them in small doses so haven’t made it all the way through the livestream. Oh my god he hangs fly paper in his house? This is beyond revolting🤮🤮. How many bleeping bugs do they have in their house? Are they hoarders as well. New series the disgraced 600 lb hoarders.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.