Yankee in the South #9 Lord of the Flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fine with me if you tell him what’s going on. I’m sure he’s got more gumption than Will , but that doesn’t take much. I just don’t like him, but I don’t like Will either. I guess Will bothers me more. I just looked on the last Live show on Joshie’s channel. There are people in there trashing Will & Dawn.
Will continually ranting to his viewers about how bad his life is , how rough it is being a YouTuber, how toxic it is down in the Smokies. It really gets in my last nerve. All he needs to do is stop and get a real job. By doing YouTube, he has invited 72,000 people into his life.
I will have to go check out his live. I agree there are plenty of jobs that he and Dawn can get and they can quit you tube. They are just too lazy to really work.

What time does he start this rant because I mentally checked out and then turned the thing off because I got so tired of his mouth but my husband wants to see it
About 45 minutes in

Reactions: 6
Lol omg holy tit. Ooohh the ranger must be the “work truck” ole Willy was talking about
So the busted bumper must be why he can't work in his work truck any longer.

On a side note, dong kept asking if they were going to address things. So that makes me think thus live was a planned PR stunt. She has never said that before and repeated it multiple times. I assume willy briefed her on the subject and told her that she needed to speak her mind. I assume this was his attempt to tug at the feelings of the dong lovers out there.

Reactions: 12
I bet Will us gonna be sorry he opened his (fly)Trap when he hears from his fellow YouTuber . I doubt he’ll even know it’s happening tonight if they’re out hanging out with Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
53 minutes in to Willy's trainwreck live video today he said that he was going to say ONE more thing about "it" and then move on. He then proceeded to witch and moan for the next hour. Guess the man with all the investments doesn't understand the concept of ONE...math is hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet Will us gonna be sorry he opened his (fly)Trap when he hears from his fellow YouTuber . I doubt he’ll even know it’s happening tonight if they’re out hanging out with Chris.
I am betting someone has told him possibly. A lot of people follow YITS and other smoky you tubers both. I think he will be sorry he stirred this up. He is just making it worse for himself in the smokies and he does not have the $$ to travel and make videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
53 minutes in to Willy's trainwreck live video today he said that he was going to say ONE more thing about "it" and then move on. He then proceeded to witch and moan for the next hour. Guess the man with all the investments doesn't understand the concept of ONE...math is hard.
My hubby and I went ahead and got ourselves some dinner so nothing would bother us and get in the way of us watching this fiasco😂🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That livestream was just depressing. How terrible would it be to be a YITS fan and just sit there for almost two hours listening to that garbage? It's just therapy for these two fools.

Here's the question that they'll never answer...

If the Smoky Mountain vlogging community is so "toxic", why don't any of the other channels have Tattle threads? Why aren't there AIOT haters? Why doesn't Smoky Mountain Family get any SMF videos made? Why aren't there threads dedicated to mocking Chris/Mindy? If it's the entire community that's gotten so bad, why don't any of them have issues?

If it's EVERYBODY, why isn't it EVERYBODY getting heat? Why is it JUST YOU, Will? Why are you the only ones drawing this kind of negativity?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'll give them a $500 superchat if they start their livestream with "Sorry we're late guys, we were hanging out with Timothy Farmer."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.