Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dolly pardon

Chatty Member
I'm not so sure she's above the poverty line now. If she is, it's not by much.
I don’t think she has any idea of what their finances are. There is no way that lying Willy shares any financial information with her. How many times have we seen her handed his wallet to pay something? Hell in Gettysburg she went down those steps for ten bucks! I do not believe she is given any cash or credit cards. Sadly I believe she thinks this is normal😡. When she thought she had sun poisoning it was up to him on whether she saw a dr., what the fuck? She is 100 percent controlled by him. Dawn you act like a toddler so throw a fit like one. Refuse to participate in any videos until you have cash in your wallet, a credit card and can have a say in things. Your channel is only viewed because of you not the jackass you are married to. You spend a lot of time with Mindy and see how Chris treats her, do you not feel you deserve the same? You don’t need the scum bag you married who has made it so when people see you they laugh at you. I believe you were much happier when you had an actual job and were away from Will for hours at a time. Will has turned you into a very nasty person whether you want to acknowledge it or not. You are not the same person of 3 years ago. Is this truly how you want to spend the rest of your life? You can do so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

dolly pardon

Chatty Member
Throwing fireworks at your wife and laughing about it.
Watching her fall down on a rope bridge at Anakeesta and filming not helping her. If I remember strangers helped her up.
Making her get on an ATV when she said multiple times she was terrified and filming it.
No that's not abuse at all (sarcasm there Will) what a dildo. Will your dumbass documented it. If Dawn divorced you and took you to court all the evidence is there. Moron
Allowing your wife to get sun poisoning because your too fucking cheap to purchase sunscreen. Then laughing at her when it’s suggested she see a doctor.
Pointing a camera at her when she is sleeping with her mouth hanging open and laughing at her.
Forcing her to drive around the parkway for hours when she clearly has had enough.
William you are the biggest prick on YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

KingLlama

Chatty Member
You know, I'm starting to think that people with YouTube channels aren't exactly the most well-adjusted individuals....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Furmingos

VIP Member
After SMF latest video, I totally see why Will isn't doing meetups: it's all or almost all other vloggers looking for followers. I knew it had to do with money. I just didn't realize that it was all clout-chasing vloggers. They're all competing for the same viewers. There's no benefit for YITS. I don't blame him.
All of them are either really awkward, overweight or both. It's the dorks pretending to be the cool kids and failing badly.
I see it as quite the opposite. Wily is the awkward lamer who's not the "cool kid". He's shy and very insecure. He didn't mesh into this tight group of people so he just ran home to Mommy and chooses to avoid them all there in his safe-space. I don't see the others as chasing clout at all. They all hang out even off-cam because they're friends. and want to have fun together. Willy is the odd man out because he's a weirdo with a huge ego. Willy in his own mind sees himself as the KING OF THE SMOKYS. He doesn't see all the other vloggers as equals, he sees them as lowly competitors who are invading his turf. I also think Will is a recovering alcoholic and that's a big hidden piece to this puzzle. I recall a video where NTL and Big Joe hosted a camping/picnic get together. YITS stopped by briefly to stuff their gullets with a free meal of grilled burgers and dogs. Will was acting awkward as hell and nervous. Then one person showed up with a Bud Light and YITS suddenly decided to jet home. They ate quickly and left immediately. Everyone else at the party was like WTF happened?
All of Willys problems stem from his lies and the masks he wears to hide his true self from his Stans. If you really are in recovery, there's no shame in that. Actually its to be commended. Just be honest and live truthfully man. If you're afraid of scaring away your holy rollers, then they aren't the audience you really should be falsely targeting. and scamming. Just stop lying man and come clean about who you really are.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
And there you have it, gotta feed that ego.

So willy confirmed no chili cook-off this year, they may have something different planned, something involving a plane trip, yeah, ya know, something different, but ya never know if something changes, but we will be doing something different this year.
Somebody's scared 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha

Where's My Postcard?

Chatty Member
Next Thread name in honor of Ric Flair:

Will Grace! The red shirt Stylin', racial Profilin', no lawn mower Ridin', budget Flyin', breakfast Stealin', wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

GossipGopher

I just watched the Lumberjack video. Before Dawn put the suntan lotion flavor popcorn in her mouth Will told her it would taste like coconut, then he asks her what else she tastes? When she couldn't think of it he tells her vanilla. Then they go to lunch and he tells her everything their going to eat for lunch. Dawn speak up! Tell Will to stop thinking for you and interrupting you!!
Allow me to just word it a bit stronger. Will SHUT UP more often & for longer periods of time! While Dawn may have some limitations you have made her feel all but worthless. The only way small men like you can look any bigger is by making those around them look like less! It is by design so you can babble on for 95 - 98% of the video because you have taken someone who is already vulnerable & reduced her to nothing, possibly muffling the zeal in her we have seen in flashes with medications! What you do not understand is, most people that still watch you in a favorable light like her, NOT YOU! When you leave the room & she gets the spotlight for a few minutes they are happy you are gone, that your hot air has left the room & they try to lift her up before you come back. More & more folks are coming to see how small you are!

KingLlama

Chatty Member
That livestream was just depressing. How terrible would it be to be a YITS fan and just sit there for almost two hours listening to that garbage? It's just therapy for these two fools.

Here's the question that they'll never answer...

If the Smoky Mountain vlogging community is so "toxic", why don't any of the other channels have Tattle threads? Why aren't there AIOT haters? Why doesn't Smoky Mountain Family get any SMF videos made? Why aren't there threads dedicated to mocking Chris/Mindy? If it's the entire community that's gotten so bad, why don't any of them have issues?

If it's EVERYBODY, why isn't it EVERYBODY getting heat? Why is it JUST YOU, Will? Why are you the only ones drawing this kind of negativity?

• Heart

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
After watching Joshie and Stacy, I'm confused as to what Will is upset about. Does he think that they are Smoky Mountain Follies and/or on this board? It does feel like a way to get his stans riled up to gain sympathy and money.

Also, Will, we all see the way you treat Dawn: throwing firecrackers, gaslighting her, laughing at her misfortunes. That's just on camera. I'm sure the pressure and the gaslighting continues off camera. You are a selfish, narcissistic prick.

Do you understand why many people watch YITS? We watch because you are slow. I first thought my family was going to come back to the Smokies. I found your channel for research and couldn't believe your grammar. I watch pretty much for the mistakes. Then, as time went on, I saw the real you: selfish, manipulative, self-important, lazy, dishonest. You think because you manipulate your way to success in your little world that everyone falls for your line of bullshit. Many of us don't. If you want things to change, here's my advice to you: just be honest. We know that you are not rich. There's nothing wrong with being poor. Most people live on a budget. If you don't want to do meet-ups, just say that you don't want to do them. You don't need to make up some long, rambling, nonsensical excuse. You are always going to make mistakes. You can't change your lack of brainpower. You can be a more honest person who treats people with kindness and respect and doesn't need to get their way all of the time. Work on your honesty and I bet many of your problems will go away.

• Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Guys, I'm starting to get the feeling that YouTubers in general are not the most well-adjusted bunch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Maybe every other person on this board is a Smoky Mountain vlogger, but I am just a viewer who feels compelled to call out Mr. Grifty Grifterson on his bullshit.

Will, you gaslight Dawn. We see it on camera. Not only that, but Dawn is obviously easily manipulated. If she doesn't agree with you the first time on camera, you obviously break her down and she agrees with you the next time. We see this with our own eyes. Maybe your stans will believe you, but the people who still have all of our teeth don't fall for your gaslighting.

I have no idea why Joshie would want will to promote his beard products. Will can't say "Bluetti" and the company gave him a very expensive product. He can't get that right after how many years?

• Heart

Furmingos

VIP Member
Willy's pathological lying is really catching up to him now. He's told so many lies over the years that he can't even remember or keep them straight, so he winds up contradicting himself constantly. It's all blowing up in his face
e3db9521ec4beab89ebe009595c9bf14cc388bbd.gif

• Heart

dolly pardon

Chatty Member
I just found this group and I’ve been lurking but I saw this tonight on the lumber jack video from one of his followers.
Sorry if this was already posted
Now we
I just found this group and I’ve been lurking but I saw this tonight on the lumber jack video from one of his followers.
Sorry if this was already posted
This explains why the live was taken down. I saw that the asshole realized his mistake and is now feeding her along that they will grab it in a few days. We all know how he follows through on things😡. Someone needs to send this to smoky mountain follies to expose what a grifter they are. This poor woman clearly has issues, is on a limited income and they still take her money! Not a single postcard all year yet people still send them their patreon?

• Heart