Yankee in the South #9 Lord of the Flies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Boobzmagee

We join this new thread as Will is "fighting a spiritual battle" (in his bleeping mind)

Basically, Will is upset about Smokey Mountain Follies pointing out his stalking tendency towards ATW and JTC. In classic Will fashion, he tries to accuse people of things that didn't happen. He tried to change his sheriff and felony stories. It's all bullshit. He's rattled. So rattled that Dawn joined in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I am about half way thru this tit show. Dong has a new catch phrase, "are we going to address that?"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not familiar with Joshie & Stacey. Who are they? What's going on with them and YITS? Can someone elaborate?

Reactions: 6
Since #8 is lost now...I want to repost what I said before to continue....
I'm lost. Why is he calling out Joshie and Stacey and their Trunk Of Man store? Seems like Willy's under the false impression that they started this Tattle board and make all the FRE videos because he turned them down on promoting their beard products??? Wrong again Willy. You really are just plain DUMB.
He's just looking for a scapegoat to blame. Nobody in the entire world is jealous of either of you. He just has no self-awareness and can't comprehend that the actual PUBLIC (who he bans with a dictator's iron fist from his throne) hates his ass with a passion!
There's just a tiny group of lemmings in your streams that kiss your fat ass Willy....all the larger majority outside the moat here despise both of you!
If I learned anything from their insane rant...it's that Dong reads here too now. Hi DING BAT! I'm so incredibly jealous of your upper Popeye arms that looks like smoked hams, your Michelin Man rolls, and your rat's nest sea-hag hairdo! This is gonna be even more fun now with Dong onboard...laugh it up folks!

I'm not familiar with Joshie & Stacey. Who are they? What's going on with them and YITS? Can someone elaborate?
They are Smokies youtubers who have a channel called "joshie and Stacy " where they do Smokies area content and food reviews. They also own a Trunk Of Man store in Gatlinburg which sells men's care products. Correct me if I'm wrong, But the only thing I could gather from Willy's rant was that he turned them down from promoting their beard care products and now he is accusing them of being FRE and us here chatting. They asked to "manage" him?? I dunno I really doubt that! Willy also always has it out for VSTV, and it seems Jeff is friends with Joshie & Stacey. As The Smokeys World Turns....

64b73b0562fcb6728e520c3d34239b7a645d0abc&rid=giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sounds like Will can't handle competition. He doesn't plan anything. It looks like there are other channels with plans, urgency and themes. Unlike in the past when Will could waddle around the Smokies and get views, now Will doesn't want to put forth any more planning and effort.

Dawn, since you read here, can you explain all of your random faces and phrases while you were on the CATS livestream? Why the unusual behavior? Is that normal for you? Why were you in your own little world? Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The main problem is that Willy is getting knocked down from his high horse and he's franticly treading water these days to survive on a low-rent budget. He thought he was the one and only untouchable Youtube king of the Smokies, but he was wrong! Other channels have now grown up and they will surpass him really soon because they have fresh ideals, better skills, and superior informative content. YITS is on tilt! Willy, it's time to hop back in your Delorean and double back to 1950. Adios!

tilt.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well, I managed to listen to the whole freaking mess . Almost 2 hours long. I do think there was some sort of friction between Joshie and Will. I don’t like Joshie. He’s a smart ass and very overbearing. Will said, if you listen to all his rambling , that all their “ trouble” started a couple years ago with some of the other YouTubers. He said they told him they should divide up the duties down there , and each YouTube channel would only cover a certain part of the Smokies.
i think all the trouble started then. We are the second problem , so Will is a bit overwhelmed with all of it. He said he got a LOT of emails about his treatment of Dawn and his abuse of her. He said by us bringing it up, it has hurt her.She needs to wake up. No one should be treated like that. It’s not us doing it , it’s Will.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So now we know that dong has a voice. She needs to speak up more and put willy in his place and put an end to his antics. She is clearly upset to the point of tears and if it affects you so badly you need to step away.

Will if you are reading here I have some honest advise for you. Grow a thick skin. YT is like the mafia, when money is involved it becomes personal. This happens across YT and in life. IF someone is genuinely harassing you than that is not ok. You can only control how you react to situations, you cannot control the the situation.
You have to up your content and STOP the live streams. You get yourself in trouble with talking about all the things you never do. People remember what you say.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He said he got a LOT of emails about his treatment of Dawn and his abuse of her. He said by us bringing it up, it has hurt her.She needs to wake up. No one should be treated like that. It’s not us doing it , it’s Will.
If he doesn't want to be accused of abusing his wife, then maybe the asshole should refrain from throwing LIT firecrackers at her while she yells at him to stop EVERY YEAR!

• Heart
So it's gone from a felony committed and the sheriff's department called to a probable felony and advice of vague law enforcement to something stolen from them? Did they get robbed at a meet-up? He's so intentionally vague. He knows that specifics can be traced and reported. He's willing to lie and make false accusations and use scary buzzwords in order to get his way and play victim. Please define "lynchmob". You're despicable.

You and Dawn can always quit and live off of your "investments" or go back to Walmart and cleaning cabins.

Hey Will the "meet ups" in Vegas are group pulls. People put up money to gamble you know us sinners we have our vices.
This liability discussion is all over the place. It sounds more like he is worried about a slip and fall accident.

Reactions: 7
YITS seems to have a long history of having some sort of beef with a lot of Smokies Youtubers: NTL Vlogs, VSTV, Big Joe, Smoky Mountain Family, Joshie, just to name a few.... He doesn't play well with others because he falsely believes King Will owns the entire region. All the other channels seem to get along just fine amongst one another though and often collaborate. So we know who's the real primadonna of the area. The only ones Willy can get along with are CATS because Chris is a yes-man and Willy can boss him around to no avail. Willy even lost Smoky Mountain Hiker for awhile, but kissed his ass so hard all day on Forfajuly to lure him back in.

33bf93edb9df9373a138f2fa070f9ef6_w200.gif

Last edited:
Hey Will the "meet ups" in Vegas are group pulls. People put up money to gamble you know us sinners we have our vices.
This liability discussion is all over the place. It sounds more like he is worried about a slip and fall accident.
He's not worried about anything. He's just pulling scenarios out of his fat ass: slip and fall, assault, theft. He was all over the place but always intentionally vague so he has plausible deniability. The fact is that he doesn't see any immediate financial gain for doing meet-ups.

Will, using the term "lynch mob" is offensive.

Reactions: 12
Sounds like Will can't handle competition. He doesn't plan anything. It looks like there are other channels with plans, urgency and themes. Unlike in the past when Will could waddle around the Smokies and get views, now Will doesn't want to put forth any more planning and effort.

Dawn, since you read here, can you explain all of your random faces and phrases while you were on the CATS livestream? Why the unusual behavior? Is that normal for you? Why were you in your own little world? Thanks in advance.
It’s called weed paranoia lol no shame in weed making ya a little paranoid it does that sometimes to the best of us all but don’t go on a live stream if you’re fried

• Haha
  • Wow
Well, I managed to listen to the whole freaking mess . Almost 2 hours long. I do think there was some sort of friction between Joshie and Will. I don’t like Joshie. He’s a smart ass and very overbearing. Will said, if you listen to all his rambling , that all their “ trouble” started a couple years ago with some of the other YouTubers. He said they told him they should divide up the duties down there , and each YouTube channel would only cover a certain part of the Smokies.
i think all the trouble started then. We are the second problem , so Will is a bit overwhelmed with all of it. He said he got a LOT of emails about his treatment of Dawn and his abuse of her. He said by us bringing it up, it has hurt her.She needs to wake up. No one should be treated like that. It’s not us doing it , it’s Will.
I am not a fan of Joshie’s content either but I dislike Will much more. I let Joshie know where in the live he starts referring to the beard stuff. Joshie and his wife do you tube as a hobby and they don’t post a lot of content. They have multiple businesses and own a cabin in Gatlinburg. It appears they definitely need to make no money off of you tube. I
don’t think Joshie is SM Follies. I did think he deserved to hear what the assholes are saying about him.

Reactions: 9
What time does he start this rant because I mentally checked out and then turned the thing off because I got so tired of his mouth but my husband wants to see it

Reactions: 4
I am not a fan of Joshie’s content either but I dislike Will much more. I let Joshie know where in the live he starts referring to the beard stuff. Joshie and his wife do you tube as a hobby and they don’t post a lot of content. They have multiple businesses and own a cabin in Gatlinburg. It appears they definitely need to make no money off of you tube. I
don’t think Joshie is SM Follies. I did think he deserved to hear what the assholes are saying about him.
It’s fine with me if you tell him what’s going on. I’m sure he’s got more gumption than Will , but that doesn’t take much. I just don’t like him, but I don’t like Will either. I guess Will bothers me more. I just looked on the last Live show on Joshie’s channel. There are people in there trashing Will & Dawn.
Will continually ranting to his viewers about how bad his life is , how rough it is being a YouTuber, how toxic it is down in the Smokies. It really gets in my last nerve. All he needs to do is stop and get a real job. By doing YouTube, he has invited 72,000 people into his life.

What time does he start this rant because I mentally checked out and then turned the thing off because I got so tired of his mouth but my husband wants to see it
Not very far from the beginning. Maybe 10 minutes ? They said hello to a few people, talked about going to do something fun with Chris today , then started this. Give it 10- 15 minutes. The entire rest if the video is a rant .
** Take some Tylenol before you watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.