Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine paying a couple hundred bucks to ride those then have to listen to whiny screaming the whole time. they both have no social awareness at all
Will really believes he’s a celebrity and that everybody should feel privileged to get to be around him. That’s why he tries so hard to get everybody’s attention by being extra loud. And what’s the deal with people wanting to take pictures with him, if I had to guess he would have to smell like he looks so why anybody including Dawn would want to be close to him, I’ll never understand.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
All of these bleeping vloggers do this: they all scream on rides, cackle even though they've been on the rides hundreds of times and generally act obnoxious because they have an overly high opinion of themselves. Will idolizes these people. The fact that that his toothless fan base recognizes him, just feeds his ego. It's why he feels the need to proselytize on his livestreams. He's self-important.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw some some comments from the viewers that they shouldn't be showing those rats, especially at a place that serves food. I don't think I would want to eat there with all those rodents running around.

I saw some some comments from the viewers that they shouldn't be showing those rats, especially at a place that serves food. I don't think I would want to eat there with all those rodents running around.
those giant rats didnt stop slick willy from getting some food there

Reactions: 11
Yankee In The South #8 - Conning seniors out of their life's savings again....they are....yahssss!

Reactions: 8
Can these two hippos go anywhere without stuffing their gullets full of Mountain Dew and liquid cheese?
The answer is no.

• Haha
Do you think Fatty took a shower after riding through all those clouds of dust? And do you think Ding Dong washed her hands after playing with the goats before eating her pretzel? Probably no on both counts.

• Sick
Do you think Fatty took a shower after riding through all those clouds of dust? And do you think Ding Dong washed her hands after playing with the goats before eating her pretzel? Probably no on both counts.
OMG! You know Dong didn't wash her hands! Yuck!!🤢

• Sick
It can't be normal to have rats like that at an animal farm, right? I've been to quite a few of farm/petting zoo type places in my lifetime and NEVER saw even 1 rat let alone a ton of HUGE rats! I would have gotten the hell out of there at first site. I wouldn't be surprised to find out those rats are eating away at the wiring in those ATVs.

• Haha
adventure is out there just put out a buc-ees video and is a million times better than slick willys. he has to be fuming seeing the content AIOT is putting out.

• Heart
Oh Dawn you always give me a good laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve spent most of my life working with horses and owning horses. Rats tend to stay near hay and feed rooms. We put out traps because it isn’t acceptable and it is a hazard. I’ve never seen them just running all over like that…that was disturbing

Reactions: 10
The 4-wheeler video was even more boring than the horse video. I didn't think that was possible. 30 minutes of revving and engine and looking at Dawn's ass.

If you like horses and ATVs, great. But $200 for two people doing those activities is not worth it. Organized riding on trails looked boring and monotonous. Riding ATVs and horses can be cool, but not like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.