Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go to 5:25 of the Dollywood video, you will see Will and Dawn from either the future or an alternate universe complete with a walking cane for Dawn.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If I have to hear Will screaming on those stupid kiddie rides one more time 🙄👎🏼🤨. What an absolute fool.

Reactions: 9
The new video is like a vehicle vs pedestrian accident into a dumpster fire. It’s the same day as the infamous wax museum so it’s like that but even less interesting.

Also since this video is already a week old, you’d think he would have put it out last week during one of the many days off.

Will’s hand gestures at the end is like a meth head on coke 🙄.

Reactions: 7
Yes willy said on the livestream that he didn't know of Guy being at flavortown, and that he would definitely check in to it, and might go there the next day if Guy was really going to be there.
Now, after he finds out that he wasn't invited, of course he had other obligations. The birding park was his obligation for that day?😂😂😂
Wow, I can't believe he can't say the truth about that. I guess he really can't stand SMF(Eric). I bet he was invited but didn't want to be around the SMF(Eric). How can not he get invited being who is and Dawn too. He has a big ego and only wanted him to be with Guy alone. So he lies about he had other "obligations" for that day. That was the biggest and most important event in that area that day. If you are a Youtuber, you were there. If I was doing Youtube for the Smoky Mountain area, I would have that written down on the calendar as soon as I know.

The new video is like a vehicle vs pedestrian accident into a dumpster fire. It’s the same day as the infamous wax museum so it’s like that but even less interesting.

Also since this video is already a week old, you’d think he would have put it out last week during one of the many days off.

Will’s hand gestures at the end is like a meth head on coke 🙄.
So was he flipping us all off at the start of the vlog???

OMG! You are so right! How did willy and dong do that? Smoke and mirrors??View attachment 1360385
Funny thing is that I caught that and thought for a second someone else must be filming them 🤷‍♀️

I liked how willy had a choice of taking the "enchanted transport" or the "bypass" and he said I think we are taking the "enchanted passport" what a dumbass!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would you rather have a nose that looks like a nutsack, or a nutsack that looks like a nose?

Sorry, I realize this is way off-topic. Guess I'm still just traumatized from my physical yesterday.
Is both an option?

I hate when attractions advertise 4D or 5D. Smell isn't a dimension... Touch isn't a dimension... I have to assume the 5Ds in this case are Double-chin, Douchebag, Dysfunction, Disappointment, and Disability check.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
ive been coming here for about a month reading everything you guys post, love seeing the truth finally be posted about YITS.
todays video made me finally create a account.

i feel sorry for the family in front of YITS in the zombie out break video today. dawn has ZERO social awareness. she was practically shoving that family in front them, not to mention screaming in their ears.

i know Dawn is a giant toddler but jeez Willy needs to keep her on a leash. that family had way more patient than i would have had with them. i dont like people in my personal space. ive seen them both be clueless to their surroundings before but today was ridiculous.

• Heart
ive been coming here for about a month reading everything you guys post, love seeing the truth finally be posted about YITS.

i feel sorry for the family in front of YITS in the zombie out break video today. dawn has ZERO social awareness. she was practically shoving that family in front them, not to mention screaming in their ears.

i know Dawn is a giant toddler but jeez Willy needs to keep her on a leash. that family had way more patient than i would have had with them. i dont like people in my personal space. ive seen them both be clueless to their surroundings before but today was ridiculous.
11:03 Dawn grabs a total stranger for protection because her natural instincts kicked in. Just imagine that when her fear meter got pegged and she felt like she needed help, she went to a complete stranger instead of her husband who she’s “knowin” for the better part of 20 years.

• Haha
Ugh I just skimmed the video. I can’t with his fake ass “aaaahh” bullshit. Stop trying to be Tim Tracker and stop trying to be Jacob neither of them are funny when they do it either

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow, I can't believe he can't say the truth about that. I guess he really can't stand SMF(Eric). I bet he was invited but didn't want to be around the SMF(Eric). How can not he get invited being who is and Dawn too. He has a big ego and only wanted him to be with Guy alone. So he lies about he had other "obligations" for that day. That was the biggest and most important event in that area that day. If you are a Youtuber, you were there. If I was doing Youtube for the Smoky Mountain area, I would have that written down on the calendar as soon as I know.
He is not that important 🤮. I’m guessing he probably should have checked his email😂😂😂😂. The infamous I have to check my email……..

Dong has no control over her feet. They only have 2 speeds:: stop, and go. Watch out when you're in Gatlinburg and keep your kids close. When the switch is clicked ON she's like a runaway baby rhino and will bulldoze everything in her path.
"Me must pass out Halloween candy....gannnnnnnng waaaaayyyyy!!!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Castle of Chaos looks terrible. I can't believe that you can film an attraction's movie, upload it and call it content. I'm glad I saw it because I now know how horrible it is and I won't spend any money on it. Just awful.

Reactions: 13

Yeah, I love that I found this forum about YITS. I would watch his videos to get information about that area since 2017. They were good but now since 2020 his videos are going downhill and I had a lot to say about Will. It drives me nuts when he lies and goes with it for a long time. Plus, the way he acts. I can't comment on his videos to make suggestions of how to make his videos better because he will see it as negative and not helping.

I saw that too and was like, ARE YOU SERIOUS? I can imagine how that family and the guy felt with Ding Dong yelling in his ear.
11:03 Dawn grabs a total stranger for protection because her natural instincts kicked in. Just imagine that when her fear meter got pegged and she felt like she needed help, she went to a complete stranger instead of her husband who she’s “knowin” for the better part of 20 years.
I didn't realize she grab that guy. Thanks, I will go back to see that. Well, her husband was the one to laugh at her and keep recording when she fell off that rope course at Annakeesta. So, I can see why she wouldn't go to him.

I've been following this blog for a couple months and I've posted 3 times. I'll just say, I feel sorry for Dawn. My husband tells me not to that she knows what she's doing. I don't think she does. I think she's been verbally abused behind the scenes and her stupid opinion doesn't matter. She's stuck with a man who she believes loves her and has her best interest at heart but doesn't. Will is a jerk but Dawn is caught in a situation she can't get out of. I'm sorry if you think I'm wrong. I respect your opinions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been following this blog for a couple months and I've posted 3 times. I'll just say, I feel sorry for Dawn. My husband tells me not to that she knows what she's doing. I don't think she does. I think she's been verbally abused behind the scenes and her stupid opinion doesn't matter. She's stuck with a man who she believes loves her and has her best interest at heart but doesn't. Will is a jerk but Dawn is caught in a situation she can't get out of. I'm sorry if you think I'm wrong. I respect your opinions.
Don't get me wrong, Will pulls a lot her strings and writes the cue cards, but Dawn knows exactly what she's doing in their con game. I guess raking in free money by cruising around all day aimlessly and stuffing her gullet with tacos and ice cream sure beats working housekeeping at Dollywood again. I just had tp repost this:
Should I humor her and tell her "she looks absolutely beautiful today" and "that dress is so amazing" like all the Stans constantly do even when her head is a rat's nest and her face looks like a “vashina Sicily" pizza? I held my fire on Dong and zipped my lip for as long as possible, for the same "special" reason you're probably questioning this. But the more I watched YITS, the more I came to realize that Dong isn't as sweet and innocent as many may initially think. She blocks all comments immediately too and blames the trolls "in their momma's basement" for absolutely everything. She's totally rude, obnoxious, ungrateful, and just as much a guilty disgusting religious grifter as Slick Willy is. Actually, she will "keep you in our prayers" even more often than Willy. Many examples of this have already been stated here and you should read the entire board. Bonnie was just as guilty as Clyde, and deserves no sympathy from me. Ms. Parker wasn't just innocently along riding shotgun with no freewill....she pulled the triggers too you know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Dawn has been married before. She knows how to get a divorce. She’s in it for the gift cards and money they get sent. I don’t feel bad for her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.