Yankee in the South #8 Laugh it up folks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Crazy Squirrel Lady for the new thread title.

To recap Willy says he’s going to do 30 things in 30 days which of course he doesn’t so that he just turns to 30 things all summer . He goes to a wax Museum act like an ass, goes tubing he is a jerk and let’s Dawn get burnt even though he says people should use sunscreen. Is an ass when he rides a horse and he is a jerk on an ATV ignoring rules and barking instructions at Dawn… oh yeah and another Bucees opens

I screwed up and did not add the tag to link the threads if a mod can fix this I would appreciate it this is my first time creating a thread

Reactions: 14
Just watched the buc-cue video from adventure is out there, how refreshing to see a quality video of buc-cue’s. Towards the end you can see fat ass will in the background, no way is he under 300 pounds. Anyone else notice the sleeveless shirts have been replaced with his Columbia shirts? How many colors did the 3X come in?

Reactions: 8
Was hoping for "Yankee in the South #8: Adventure is Out There is A Million Times Better", but this is perfectly fine, too.

I'm not watching that ATV video. Life is too short.

I'll just wait for the SMF or FRE recap.

Actually, come to think of it, there's probably a day coming when an SMF or FRE video of YITS is just the actual YITS video. YITS videos are becoming more and more of a parody of themselves anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ATV video was riveting. Once again, a 36 minute video that could have been less than 5. I'm waiting for a video of him forgetting to shut off the camera for an hour and not editing it out.

• Haha
Just watched the buc-cue video from adventure is out there, how refreshing to see a quality video of buc-cue’s.
Yup their video was so much better than Free Willy's. Even the Flavortown one was so much better. AIOT actually knows how to properly edit videos and just show the important highlights. He edits out all the boring mayoral speeches and cuts to the chase and just shows 1 second of the actual ribbon cutting. Dumbass Will on the other hand films the entirety of all the boring speeches just to pad time and make the video unnecessarily long so he can rake in more ad-sense revenue. Will really has no clue or ideals what is important to film, and what should be left out. He's just dumb and lazy! Nobody needs to be watching 30 min of Dong's fatass wobbling on a horse and atv, and him grunting like a hog the entire time :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
That's exactly it! Will's philosophy is to take in as much cash as possible, not make good content. That's why he pads videos. The horseback riding and ATVs are perfect examples. They should have been edited down into one 10-15 minute video that's interesting for the viewer. Instead, we got two videos with about 45 minutes total of Dawn's ass on two trails. As usual in his life, Will only looks at things in the way that benefits him, not realizing that quality videos would help grow his dying channel. He's lazy and greedy, so he takes up maximum time with minimal effort.

Reactions: 16
That's exactly it! Will's philosophy is to take in as much cash as possible, not make good content. That's why he pads videos. The horseback riding and ATVs are perfect examples. They should have been edited down into one 10-15 minute video that's interesting for the viewer. Instead, we got two videos with about 45 minutes total of Dawn's ass on two trails. As usual in his life, Will only looks at things in the way that benefits him, not realizing that quality videos would help grow his dying channel. He's lazy and greedy, so he takes up maximum time with minimal effort.
The Ole Manure Spreader's incompetence, laziness, and blocking people will just kill his channel all the faster. So I say, keep up the great work Willy!

rwyo5inofxd81.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Things evolve. That's what Will doesn't realize. YouTube isn't a novelty anymore. While COVID-19 is still with us, many people are vaccinated and aren't staying at home watching YouTube anymore. People have vlogged every theme park, comic con, roadside attraction and small town. We've seen it all. You can't just show up, point a camera and expect people to be impressed. Will, put some actual thought into your subjects. If you have nothing to say about them, like Gettysburg, don't vlog it. Find a story. For example: Dawn was scared to ride ATVs. You could have gotten her extra help or helped her yourself and told the uplifting story of Dawn overcoming her fears, learning to be comfortable on the machine and having fun in the end. But, no. Your story is always, "Here's this thing. Look at that...huh, huh, huh....yeeaaaahhh." You have been doing YouTube for six bleeping years. You sit on your ass and watch YouTube all day and you still don't understand what you are doing. You got lucky with your timing. I'll give you credit for that, but you are never going to be able to grow substantially. Will, you are a doofus. Just be your stupid self. Johnny Carneeno's came naturally. Your toothless, inbred stans will relate and the rest of us who paid attention in school will watch for the train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Things evolve. That's what Will doesn't realize. YouTube isn't a novelty anymore. While COVID-19 is still with us, many people are vaccinated and aren't staying at home watching YouTube anymore. People have vlogged every theme park, comic con, roadside attraction and small town. We've seen it all. You can't just show up, point a camera and expect people to be impressed. Will, put some actual thought into your subjects. If you have nothing to say about them, like Gettysburg, don't vlog it. Find a story. For example: Dawn was scared to ride ATVs. You could have gotten her extra help or helped her yourself and told the uplifting story of Dawn overcoming her fears, learning to be comfortable on the machine and having fun in the end. But, no. Your story is always, "Here's this thing. Look at that...huh, huh, huh....yeeaaaahhh." You have been doing YouTube for six bleeping years. You sit on your ass and watch YouTube all day and you still don't understand what you are doing. You got lucky with your timing. I'll give you credit for that, but you are never going to be able to grow substantially. Will, you are a doofus. Just be your stupid self. Johnny Carneeno's came naturally. Your toothless, inbred stans will relate and the rest of us who paid attention in school will watch for the train wreck.
Well duh, look at the second word, Will doesn't believe in any sort of evolution.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any one else think his "engagement" yesterday was to meet up with Timothy Farmer?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any one else think his "engagement" yesterday was to meet up with Timothy Farmer?
I think the way he had to show everybody that Chris hasn’t dumped him, and he had to show that he didn’t dump smoky mountain hiker, and he had to go buy a bunch of “Columbian” shirts to prove he doesn’t wear the same shirt every day, and he has to compliment Dawn on camera now to prove he’s not always her condescending father figure. If he had kept his word about meeting Timothy, I believe he would have shown it. Personally, I hope he did take time for him, but from Will’s shady past, I’m just afraid he stood him up again.

• Heart
He clearly gave no shits about that "engagement" too when he said at the beginning of that hour long Livestream that he was ALREADY going to be late to it. "Well, we gotta go", he says, and then continues to talk about nothing for 10 more minutes. Um, ok, Will.

Reactions: 12
Will should just throw his camera in the trash, change the "studio" into a padded room. Adventure is out there has taken over. Super impressed 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will should just throw his camera in the trash, change the "studio" into a padded room. Adventure is out there has taken over. Super impressed 😁
Adventure is out there seems like a legitimately good guy on top of having the skills to grow a Smoky Mountain channel. The people who’ve supported Will so far will eventually see that adventure is out there is actually the man they wanted Will to be. So Will’s options are, get better at everything fast, or accept who he is and play it up as a gimmick. I knew a lady that made a quick small fortune on YouTube, refused to grow and change and now she struggles to even get as many views as Will. Even the best of YouTube could wind up being nothing more than a flash in the pan.

The other problem for Will and Dawn both is, once the retirement is gone, what do two 50 year olds offer the workforce? I’m not being mean at all, but if they truly are as fascinated with Buc-ee’s and Dollywood, they may have to look into employment there. If you love what you do and where you work, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Adventure is out there seems like a legitimately good guy on top of having the skills to grow a Smoky Mountain channel. The people who’ve supported Will so far will eventually see that adventure is out there is actually the man they wanted Will to be. So Will’s options are, get better at everything fast, or accept who he is and play it up as a gimmick. I knew a lady that made a quick small fortune on YouTube, refused to grow and change and now she struggles to even get as many views as Will. Even the best of YouTube could wind up being nothing more than a flash in the pan.

The other problem for Will and Dawn both is, once the retirement is gone, what do two 50 year olds offer the workforce? I’m not being mean at all, but if they truly are as fascinated with Buc-ee’s and Dollywood, they may have to look into employment there. If you love what you do and where you work, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Love the new thread name, thanks Crazy Squirrel Lady!!
I watched a few of Adventure is out there videos, I have now "suscribed" and I made sure in the comments to make it known I was kicked to the curb on yits channel.

There is a new video on YouTube now from MountainQueen78, " YankeeintheSouth Gets Spooky" everyone needs to check it out, great stuff!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.