Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't say that, I love this train wreck. Also that's a lot of states still, I don't even think they'll make it off the East coast lol
Well he's already stopped it and blamed it on gas prices. He plans to pick it back up in the future. But as we all know, most of his future plans never come to fruition at all and he always makes up an excuse to point the finger at someone else. IE- can't fix my deck because my guy is so busy. How about finding another carpenter? Huh? Oh, they're all so busy now. LIES!
The real true answer to 100% of his problems and excuses is that he is too flat broke and cheap to do anything. He desperately needs a real job to climb out of this hole he's dug wasting all his time with Youtube.

Don't say that, I love this train wreck.
We all loved the trainwreck! We're here for the Carneenos and Furmingos. That's primarily why most subscribed to these bumbling buffoons. That was the bread and butter of YITS rise. But now since he reads here and tries so hard to correct and edit out all his trainwrecky mistakes and mispronunciations that we point out, it's no longer a trainwreck. No trainwreck = no new subs and a flood of unsubscribers. Ironically, all we are left with is boring vlogs when he edits out the buffoonery for us, Nobody would watch the Three Stooges if they tried hard to act civilized and mature.
Willy, you can save your channel by NOT reading here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don't use Social Socialblade, but just a cursory glance can see Will's views have fallen off of a cliff. His last video to do decent numbers was The Rod Run two months ago. Even his stans know that his content isn't good and this new direction isn't working.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't use Social Socialblade, but just a cursory glance can see Will's views have fallen off of a cliff. His last video to do decent numbers was The Rod Run two months ago. Even his stans know that his content isn't good and this new direction isn't working.
Exactly. He's too dumb to realize that even his loyal stans want ONLY Smokies content. Thats what they subscribed to receive. They don't want Route 66 bullshit, Vegas waddling, and 50 childish hat pins. Stop trying to copy Adam and Jacob. Sevier County was, and always will be your bread and butter because that's the subscriber base you have! Trying to change over to a "travel channel" is a nail in your channel's coffin. Stay in your fat lane and shove Gorditas down your gullet. That's what pays the Taco Bell bills.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I like how the upgrade on the boring train ride was only $9 but Mr. Moneybags still chose the cheaper seat so he could shoot footage for YouTube. The footage he shot was so.boring. I’d rather see them eat another Fannie Farkel’s cheesesteak in Gatlinburg than this crap.

Hey Will, why are you trying to be like Jacob and Adam when they are so insufferably boring? Can’t you do something different than them (you know, like good Smoky Mountain videos) instead of just copying the boring old road-trips of Jacob and his stupid hat?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The train vlog yesterday was one of the most boring things I have ever seen.

And that (Little as Will likes to add) Red Caboose Motel looks like a dump.

The mooing at the cows was it for me. My husband was like "The video wasn't over yet" and I said to him "I just can't with these 2 anymore today".

• Heart
Well he's already stopped it and blamed it on gas prices. He plans to pick it back up in the future. But as we all know, most of his future plans never come to fruition at all and he always makes up an excuse to point the finger at someone else. IE- can't fix my deck because my guy is so busy. How about finding another carpenter? Huh? Oh, they're all so busy now. LIES!
The real true answer to 100% of his problems and excuses is that he is too flat broke and cheap to do anything. He desperately needs a real job to climb out of this hole he's dug wasting all his time with Youtube.

We all loved the trainwreck! We're here for the Carneenos and Furmingos. That's primarily why most subscribed to these bumbling buffoons. That was the bread and butter of YITS rise. But now since he reads here and tries so hard to correct and edit out all his trainwrecky mistakes and mispronunciations that we point out, it's no longer a trainwreck. No trainwreck = no new subs and a flood of unsubscribers. Ironically, all we are left with is boring vlogs when he edits out the buffoonery for us, Nobody would watch the Three Stooges if they tried hard to act civilized and mature.
Willy, you can save your channel by NOT reading here.
I would add to his list of reasons for not getting things done, on top of being too broke and too cheap, I think he is too lazy !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would add to his list of reasons for not getting things done, on top of being too broke and too cheap, I think he is too lazy !!
💯 that's why he turned to YT. Thinking it was easy money with little effort. Built a following on his good ole boy act and got a taste of "fame" with his Gburg fire vlogs. I would assume his past jobs didn't work out due to his arrogance and know it all mentality. It seems that his dad was the same way, big talk and ideals. The problem is Willy is putting his savings into YT hoping to strike it big, instead of sound investments.

• Heart
💯 that's why he turned to YT. Thinking it was easy money with little effort. Built a following on his good ole boy act and got a taste of "fame" with his Gburg fire vlogs. I would assume his past jobs didn't work out due to his arrogance and know it all mentality. It seems that his dad was the same way, big talk and ideals. The problem is Willy is putting his savings into YT hoping to strike it big, instead of sound investments.
And when the whole thing blows up in his face, he will blame the trolls and the haters for bringing him down. Because nothing is ever his fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Will really is mind boggling, I can see a lot of signs of being lazy. Livestreams from restaurant and gas station parking lots being my case in point. But with season passes to Dollywood and living a few miles from there, it seems like he could hide the laziness by going there and still being just as lazy. He wouldn’t have to buy anything and could livestream and or do edited videos from there. But the fact is when he skips a day, it’s because he’s taking a lazy day, when he does a parking lot livestream it’s because they decided to go out for lunch and are not really ready to just go back home yet, and when the “blue hairs” see they’ve went out to eat, maybe one of them or some of them will send money to pay for it. It’s the little things that get to me like how the “Bigfoot guys” took him on a tour in Florida a couple of years ago and have been asking him ever since to put out the video for their business but will just won’t do it. If each video makes money whether it’s a few cents or a few dollars, why not put out everything you’ve got and collect as much as you can. Also how hard could it be to send people the post cards and magnets they’re paying for?!?! Every livestream a dozen people speak up and say they’ve not received anything they’ve paid for and Will does his patented “uh let’s see here” and starts blocking them. (they absolutely should know better than to send money anyway). In my state there’s a criminal charge of obtaining money by false pretenses, maybe Tennessee has something similar 🤔.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also how hard could it be to send people the post cards and magnets they’re paying for?!?! Every livestream a dozen people speak up and say they’ve not received anything they’ve paid for and Will does his patented “uh let’s see here” and starts blocking them. (they absolutely should know better than to send money anyway). In my state there’s a criminal charge of obtaining money by false pretenses, maybe Tennessee has something similar 🤔.
Or he'll just tell people to "email me the details". And we know that's just a classic Willy diversion tactic to shut them the duck up because he rarely checks his email or responds to any email unless they are offering him a freebie like a free dinner, condo, or cruise.
Same thing happened in the last livestream. Someone asked him to attend the special olympics and his response was..."oh heh he uh huh I thought that was next month uhh heh uhhh eh hah...email me the details. and what have you and what not uhhh hehe uhhh hah uhh"

Last edited:
Will really is mind boggling, I can see a lot of signs of being lazy. Livestreams from restaurant and gas station parking lots being my case in point. But with season passes to Dollywood and living a few miles from there, it seems like he could hide the laziness by going there and still being just as lazy. He wouldn’t have to buy anything and could livestream and or do edited videos from there. But the fact is when he skips a day, it’s because he’s taking a lazy day, when he does a parking lot livestream it’s because they decided to go out for lunch and are not really ready to just go back home yet, and when the “blue hairs” see they’ve went out to eat, maybe one of them or some of them will send money to pay for it. It’s the little things that get to me like how the “Bigfoot guys” took him on a tour in Florida a couple of years ago and have been asking him ever since to put out the video for their business but will just won’t do it. If each video makes money whether it’s a few cents or a few dollars, why not put out everything you’ve got and collect as much as you can. Also how hard could it be to send people the post cards and magnets they’re paying for?!?! Every livestream a dozen people speak up and say they’ve not received anything they’ve paid for and Will does his patented “uh let’s see here” and starts blocking them. (they absolutely should know better than to send money anyway). In my state there’s a criminal charge of obtaining money by false pretenses, maybe Tennessee has something similar 🤔.
I don’t think Dollywood allows filming on rides so he would be left with food reviews. And theme park food is way more expensive than the price of Taco Bell that he was whining about the other day. And Willy Boy is cheap - and flat broke.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if he can raise money by selling two lightly used Lectric bikes with worn out shocks?

Edit: Assessories included!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t think Dollywood allows filming on rides so he would be left with food reviews. And theme park food is way more expensive than the price of Taco Bell that he was whining about the other day. And Willy Boy is cheap - and flat broke.
And I believe he never purchased a season pass. The only time he went this year was for a media event. Last year he relied on pastor Dan and Ken to take him on their guest passes. He is just waiting for a "friend" to offer their free passes.

• Heart
And I believe he never purchased a season pass. The only time he went this year was for a media event. Last year he relied on pastor Dan and Ken to take him on their guest passes. He is just waiting for a "friend" to offer their free passes.
So he didn’t buy a pass for Dollywood that’s five minutes from his house where he can go all the time but he bought one for Knott’s Berry Farm, a place there’s no chance in hell he will visit again before the pass expires. Will logic. Of course CATS was there that day so they probably paid for the passes since Will never pays for anything.

So he didn’t buy a pass for Dollywood that’s five minutes from his house where he can go all the time but he bought one for Knott’s Berry Farm, a place there’s no chance in hell he will visit again before the pass expires. Will logic. Of course CATS was there that day so they probably paid for the passes since Will never pays for anything.
I remember a live last year where they both bitched about the price increase and benefit changes at DW. Dawn especially was hot and bothered and kept saying that there was nothing new at DW and what were they getting for the increase. They only went last year with their benefactors. Seriously, I would be going to DW once a week to film, once a week to hike, and fill in the rest. Hell, get on a 3 vlog a week schedule and put out quality instead of ridiculous live streams from the car.

Reactions: 8
As close as he lives to dollywood, he should be there a couple times a week at least if they have a season pass. Season pass for 2 is over 500.00. Best to get your moneys worth.

Reactions: 6
Yup, the cheapass never bought Dolly annual passes because he's broke. Instead, the brainiac bought an annual pass at Knotts Berry that is also good for admission to all the Cedar Fair family of Parks. He did this because he thought he would be travelling around to 50 states and hit all those parks. Well now gas has busted that plan and a hole in his pants.. Even stupider, the Cedar Fair pass does not include Hershey Park where they went. LOL how stupid is this guy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yup, the cheapass never bought Dolly annual passes because he's broke. Instead, the brainiac bought an annual pass at Knotts Berry that is also good for admission to all the Cedar Fair family of Parks. He did this because he thought he would be travelling around to 50 states and hit all those parks. Well now gas has busted that plan and a hole in his pants.. Even stupider, the Cedar Fair pass does not include Hershey Park where they went. LOL how stupid is this guy?
The whole thing about gas being too expensive is puzzling since gas was already expensive when he started the 50 states.

The whole thing about gas being too expensive is puzzling since gas was already expensive when he started the 50 states.
he always comes up later with an excuse to blame when his bright ideals are an epic fail. Nothing is ever his own fault huh eh huh uh heh eh uhh
We all said here before they hit the road, that gas was too expensive and the 300 was on its last leg too. HE will blame Dawn too now. Hey everyone, the 50 State Tour was all Dawn's ideal.....but look at me the hero, I took her to Hershey!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.