Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
13:01 in the caboose video, Will says blue yeti again. Is there some type of disorder that causes him to keep saying things like chagganooga, coke dacola, carninos, candy mortem, furmingos, potatuls, murrows, moletel, holetel, woodrool Wilson, northerun, southerun, easterun, westerun, dolly pardon, Tennessee Voles, and so on? He knows the actual words but won’t say them correctly. A while back someone asked him about it on a livestream and he said “it’s just baby talk.” I just don’t understand it, how would a grown man with no children have “baby talk” in their everyday life?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t know how they could have possibly fit? My bet is one of them slept in one of the bunk beds??
I think that that is exactly what happened when they showed the bunkbeds the first time they are pristine then there’s a short clip a little bit later were there was stuff thrown on the bed so one of them absolutely slept in the bunkbeds.

I just came back from a three week vacation and it seems like they’ve just been up to the same old BS buffets and pointing out ”got yer toilet here”

Reactions: 10
13:01 in the caboose video, Will says blue yeti again. Is there some type of disorder that causes him to keep saying things like chagganooga, coke dacola, carninos, candy mortem, furmingos, potatuls, murrows, moletel, holetel, woodrool Wilson, northerun, southerun, easterun, westerun, dolly pardon, Tennessee Voles, and so on? He knows the actual words but won’t say them correctly. A while back someone asked him about it on a livestream and he said “it’s just baby talk.” I just don’t understand it, how would a grown man with no children have “baby talk” in their everyday life?
"It's just baby talk"? What in the actual hell? That is creepy AF for a grown ass, 40+ yr old man to talk baby talk to a camera. Or in general. Just...WTF. :oops:

Reactions: 12
I think that that is exactly what happened when they showed the bunkbeds the first time they are pristine then there’s a short clip a little bit later were there was stuff thrown on the bed so one of them absolutely slept in the bunkbeds.

Dawn 100% slept in the bunk for two reasons. 1 - it’s a child’s bed and she’s a child. 2 - Will is a fat selfish prick so he would obviously take the larger more comfortable bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
1654636052112.png

Didn't take too long for him to correct buffett to buffet. I think the clown is a suscriber here.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1326439
Didn't take too long for him to correct buffett to buffet. I think the clown is a suscriber here.
Since will 100% without a doubt reads all this I have another tip for him. Will you need to stop mouthing dawn’s lines, in fact don’t give her lines to say at all. She’s a grown woman who used to be capable of having thoughts until you started telling her what to say and how to feel about everything. It’s the reason why she can’t answer simple questions anymore, because she’s waiting on you to tell her what her opinion is.

Reactions: 18
Today’s video will put you to sleep. So boring !! I could not watch much. Will, FYI this content won’t make you any money !!

Reactions: 11
I also noticed in the caboose video around the 17:15 mark, he read a different number than what was on the receipt. Maybe he is just dyslexic.

Reactions: 7
Today’s video will put you to sleep. So boring !! I could not watch much. Will, FYI this content won’t make you any money !!
Railroads do interest me......but leave it to Willy to turn something that could be real interesting into something boring as hell! His vlogs are just terrible, He films all the wrong shots/angles, offers no TRUE information without making up random lies on the spot, and edits haphazardly like tit.. I've seen kid vloggers who offer better substance. The imbecile doesn't do his homework before or even after he films. Just throw together random tit footage and put it out there for quick cash. It's just a money-grab. Meanwhile Dong just waddles around like a brain-dead idiot zombie mumbling "yeah...I'm so exited. Duhhh I love my ebikes duhhhh." YITS channel will be dead before he completes half the States.

I'm starting to believe him. Maybe he isn't in it for the money after all. I think he craves fame and getting recognized in public. It's all ego.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
New to the thread. Found will and dawn thru FRE. Are they "special"? Dawn comes across like she's slow. That or pilled up.
Welcome! It didnt always seem that way with Dawn. In early videos she was a bit more lively. She would do her hair and makeup. Even the facebook photos that have been posted show a difference.

Now it seems like shes often drugged or on some sort of medication. Maybe something traumatic happened to her that caused the switch. Were not really sure. Sometimes we'll see her acting like a child, other times we'll catch her almost falling asleep on a live stream. Its very odd to say the least.

Reactions: 9
Is there a word that could be used to describe this video that is beyond boring?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.