Yankee in the South #33 For once, I wish Will would finish a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Willy mentioned he was going to make a video to talk about the trolls and the parody channels and "how you can help". So he know he can't do anything to stop it, so he is going to get the flock to do his dirty work. I doubt the 10 people who defend him are going to make a difference, but hey you do you willly.

Going back to the dong TMI, sorry I'm back tracking but I started a new job and haven't had time to catch up. A few years ago when they went camping in Dirty Mytrle with CATS they did an epic live stream. Dong left and came back and said she got her period and didn't have anything with her. She told willly they needed to go to the store and this asshole stayed live for more than an hour afterwards. I don't know why this stuck with me but anyone who claims he is husband of the year or such a nice guy can look at this one incident and make a decision.
He's such a selfish POS.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If he is going to control the trolls, he better get on it. It seems like every other day there is a new parody channel. But who can blame them, willly provides more content than 40 channels could ever use. And that's after willly has done 8 hours of editing to it.
---
Congratulations to AIOT, they are at 96k now, leaving willly in their dust.
Also, AIOT is doing a subscriber giveaway tonight at 7:00 pm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Willy mentioned he was going to make a video to talk about the trolls and the parody channels and "how you can help". So he know he can't do anything to stop it, so he is going to get the flock to do his dirty work. I doubt the 10 people who defend him are going to make a difference, but hey you do you willly.

Going back to the dong TMI, sorry I'm back tracking but I started a new job and haven't had time to catch up. A few years ago when they went camping in Dirty Mytrle with CATS they did an epic live stream. Dong left and came back and said she got her period and didn't have anything with her. She told willly they needed to go to the store and this asshole stayed live for more than an hour afterwards. I don't know why this stuck with me but anyone who claims he is husband of the year or such a nice guy can look at this one incident and make a decision.
Well, this is the same guy that wouldn't stop for something to eat when she kept saying she was hungry yesterday, causing her.to get HANGRY.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Will is an idiot. If they make a vlog responding to the trolls and parody channels it will just make is worse for them. Will, you brought this all on yourself by banning people left and right, lying and grifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

But but I've heard Willy claim that Dawn drives, so why can't she go to the store herself and pickup supplies? If she pays all the bills as lyin' Will claims surely she can buy her own sanitary items. I can't wait to comment on the troll video and probably get blocked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Will is an idiot. If they make a vlog responding to the trolls and parody channels it will just make is worse for them. Will, you brought this all on yourself by banning people left and right, lying and grifting.
He's so dumb. That video is going to be hilarious and I can't wait to see the parodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If he is going to control the trolls, he better get on it. It seems like every other day there is a new parody channel. But who can blame them, willly provides more content than 40 channels could ever use. And that's after willly has done 8 hours of editing to it.
---
Congratulations to AIOT, they are at 96k now, leaving willly in their dust.
Also, AIOT is doing a subscriber giveaway tonight at 7:00 pm.
Unfortunately, each new parody channel is less funny and less well put together than the previous one. I miss the high quality work of FRE and SMF.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.