Yankee in the South #33 For once, I wish Will would finish a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will when my timeout ends.
---

Jared was actually annoying me.
I saw you ask and they ignored it. And then you asked about a cabin?
---
Will talking about people doctoring audio to make them say things out of context.
willly is talking about doing an edited video explaining all the negativity and hate on youtube. How they piece together his audio? BS willy, you say plenty of stupid tit straight up without any edits.
---
so every Sunday liestream since back before Christmas and the Florida trip and cruise will said they would do the suscribers drawing. He did do two prize giveaways at 93k, he is over 95k now and that's 2 drawings he missed out on. He preached in the beginning at 90k, oh the prizes just get bigger and bigger til we get to 100k.
Now he is avoiding doing the drawings. I ihave seen numerous comments blocked asking about the drawing, last night I saw Jim Forbes ask, and tonight Roy and Maria asked. willly has always played it up to be so busy to organize the drawing.
How can all his stans not see his bullshit. He was live for 2 hours last night. He was live for 3 hours to ight, and when asked what he was doing, willy replied nothing, just hanging out and talking to you guys. I think he is at the point now, he is ready for the suscriber giveaway to go the way of the 30 days of summer, and all his other Bullshit ideas he has.
AiOT is following through with their drawings, promised, they will be e live tomorrow evening at 7:00, good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw you ask and they ignored it. And then you asked about a cabin?
---

willly is talking about doing an edited video explaining all the negativity and hate on youtube. How they piece together his audio? BS willy, you say plenty of stupid tit straight up without any edits.
---
so every Sunday liestream since back before Christmas and the Florida trip and cruise will said they would do the suscribers drawing. He did do two prize giveaways at 93k, he is over 95k now and that's 2 drawings he missed out on. He preached in the beginning at 90k, oh the prizes just get bigger and bigger til we get to 100k.
Now he is avoiding doing the drawings. I ihave seen numerous comments blocked asking about the drawing, last night I saw Jim Forbes ask, and tonight Roy and Maria asked. willly has always played it up to be so busy to organize the drawing.
How can all his stans not see his bullshit. He was live for 2 hours last night. He was live for 3 hours to ight, and when asked what he was doing, willy replied nothing, just hanging out and talking to you guys. I think he is at the point now, he is ready for the suscriber giveaway to go the way of the 30 days of summer, and all his other Bullshit ideas he has.
AiOT is following through with their drawings, promised, they will be e live tomorrow evening at 7:00, good luck to everyone!
Not me. Never asked about a cabin. I was put in timeout for something else and never got out. Didn't even get to ask about a giveaway.

Reactions: 6
Premenopause according to Mama Sidelines
Mama sidelines has said this in many parody video chats for a couple of years. Perhaps mama sidelines should tell her jerk of a son that he should take his wife to a doctor. If Will thinks the last few days have been bad just wait. Mood swings, hot flashes, night sweats, weight gain. On second thought Will I think I’d rather watch her make your life a living hell. Good luck buddy 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Missed the latest lie stream. However, it seems Willie and Dawn may be planning on another cruise soon. I'd like to suggest we all chip in to get them on a cheap last minute cruise to Haiti since they seemed to love it there so much on their first cruise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
willy tried like hell to take the last 30 minutes of the liestream and turn it in to its us against the world, we have to overcome the negative trolls. All in hopes of a couple of super chats so he could get some dinner. 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
willy tried like hell to take the last 30 minutes of the liestream and turn it in to its us against the world, we have to overcome the negative trolls. All in hopes of a couple of super chats so he could get some dinner. 🤣🤣🤣
And amazingly, no one was talking about trolls. They were calling him out for saying something rude about Dawn. He was either too stupid to realize that or, most likely, attempting to gaslight the chat and Dawn. Dawm didn't seem to know he even said anything and most in the chat were correcting him. One guy when got banned.

Reactions: 10
Will talking about people doctoring audio to make them say things out of context.
Of course they do. Example: All the parody channels edit out the "D" in adventure and the "G" in signature to make Will look stupid.
They also doctored the audio when Dawn said she was NOT privileged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Will doesn't realize he's only fueling the fire by trying to battle the parody channels. They mostly point out his lies and poor pronunciation. Yes they make fun of them while eating but Will puts that disgusting mukbang out for the world to see. Here's a tip: show the food, eat off camera then either review after eating or edit in a voice over describing the experience with "b roll" in the background

Dawn constantly getting out of the car because she can't sit still is annoying. How do she survive all the long road trips? How many times do they stop on the FL trips? Maybe she watches Peanuts cartoons on loop to keep her occupied

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I found a new to me "troll" channel last night and it's been entertaining me all night. Willy your videos give them free material, nothing is being manipulated. They are literally using your clips, that you edit. Maybe edit out the cringe before you upload these vlogs- nah, you leave it in almost like you enjoy humiliating your wife for views. 🤔 I know how much you like to attempt to copy other vloggers, how about take notes from J&B in the Hills and respect your wife!

• Sad
  • Heart
I found a new to me "troll" channel last night and it's been entertaining me all night. Willy your videos give them free material, nothing is being manipulated. They are literally using your clips, that you edit. Maybe edit out the cringe before you upload these vlogs- nah, you leave it in almost like you enjoy humiliating your wife for views. 🤔 I know how much you like to attempt to copy other vloggers, how about take notes from J&B in the Hills and respect your wife!
what channel?

Reactions: 7
If he edits out the cringe, his videos would only be 30 seconds long.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And amazingly, no one was talking about trolls. They were calling him out for saying something rude about Dawn. He was either too stupid to realize that or, most likely, attempting to gaslight the chat and Dawn. Dawm didn't seem to know he even said anything and most in the chat were correcting him. One guy when got banned.
You’re spot on that he was gaslighting. He knew full well what people were saying, but he chose to twist it into something different. We were watching him employ DARVO in real time. Denial: “I was just saying that everyone has bad days!” Attack: “you don’t think people have bad days?” followed by launching into a speech about trolls. Reverse victim and offender: reading all the comments that were critical of how he spoke to Dawn, and making them sound like they were about said trolls. There was an immediate shift in the chat from people saying he was rude and he shouldn’t have made the comment, to people saying what nice people Will and Dawn are and how the trolls must be out for them tonight.

They prey on an audience who is easy to manipulate, just like all grifters do. It’s also why a good portion of their stans are super religious.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Dawn constantly getting out of the car because she can't sit still is annoying. How do she survive all the long road trips? How many times do they stop on the FL trips? Maybe she watches Peanuts cartoons on loop to keep her occupied
I don't think she's restless, I think she keeps getting out of the Jeep to go fart off camera. You can hear the explosions :sick:
Miss Piggy does the same thing during the lie-streams. She'll quickly excuse herself to the kitchen "be right bayak!" and then rip a huge one and then waddle back to the studio hoarder's bedroom with some candy to sallabrate
And then Willy The Lyin' covers it up every time with "Dawn cayn't sit still! She does dis awl duh time!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
To combat that, Willy The Lyin' always has to proclaim "Ya knowen Dong loves doing laundry! She does laundry awllllll duh time!!"
No she doesn't! It's right on camera that yall wear the same nasty ass clothes and hats nearly every day and rarely even bathe!

Surprised Willy doesn't use his usual lie of people coming up to them and saying lies:
Heyyyy Willllllll (enter lie here).....
"People at Dollywood kepy comin' up ta us and sayin WILL......you smell so wunderful!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
To combat that, Willy The Lyin' always has to proclaim "Ya knowen Dong loves doing laundry! She does laundry awllllll duh time!!"
No she doesn't! It's right on camera that yall wear the same nasty ass clothes and hats nearly every day and rarely even bathe!

Surprised Willy doesn't use his usual lie of people coming up to them and saying lies:
Heyyyy Willllllll (enter lie here).....
"People at Dollywood kepy comin' up ta us and sayin WILL......you smell so wunderful!!"
That last part made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Willy mentioned he was going to make a video to talk about the trolls and the parody channels and "how you can help". So he know he can't do anything to stop it, so he is going to get the flock to do his dirty work. I doubt the 10 people who defend him are going to make a difference, but hey you do you willly.

Going back to the dong TMI, sorry I'm back tracking but I started a new job and haven't had time to catch up. A few years ago when they went camping in Dirty Mytrle with CATS they did an epic live stream. Dong left and came back and said she got her period and didn't have anything with her. She told willly they needed to go to the store and this asshole stayed live for more than an hour afterwards. I don't know why this stuck with me but anyone who claims he is husband of the year or such a nice guy can look at this one incident and make a decision.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.