Yankee in the South #34 Look at the size of my mom’s taco!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we are getting ready to move so i haven't been on as much, but there was an article online I saw the other day about how bad its getting in Haiti. Maybe Willllll and ding dong should move there and save their paradise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If he has an ounce of smarts (he doesn't) he'll feed her before he shoves her in front of the camera for his State of the Trolls address (when and it if it happens). We all know he can't keep it short / simple, so she'll be starving by the time he presents this thesis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If he has an ounce of smarts (he doesn't) he'll feed her before he shoves her in front of the camera for his State of the Trolls address (when and it if it happens). We all know he can't keep it short / simple, so she'll be starving by the time he presents this thesis.
I predict we will see tears from both of them to maximize super chats.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes you wonder if he starves her out on purpose 🤔

Reactions: 10
"Unfortunately, each new parody channel is less funny and less well put together than the previous one. I miss the high quality work of FRE and SMF."

I agree (this was from the last thread). I liked Yankoneinthemouth but they stopped.doing anything but showing clips. That's not funny

I tried Shady Lang but it's a no from me.

Reactions: 18
He did say it would be an edited video rather than a liestream.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He will be taking a page out of the carpetbaggers book with this video. If the trolls don't bother you, why dedicate an entire video to them 🤔 other than trying to gain sympathy from your stans in the form of superchats and griftcards.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So we are getting ready to move so i haven't been on as much, but there was an article online I saw the other day about how bad its getting in Haiti. Maybe Willllll and ding dong should move there and save their paradise.
I think someone mentioned that to him in a past liestream. He responded with such insight as, "yeah, you knowen. It's really...uh...yeah".
---
Just like when their dog died. Blubbering assholes went live immediately. Disgusting money grab. They should never get another dog. They don’t deserve one.
Especially since in I think the same liestream as I just mentioned, she said she kept that tiny dog outside at night and that's why she doesn't want another one. Because of coyotes. Why tf would you keep a tiny dog outside at night?
---
Omg. I hope he writes a script. Lol
I hope he doesn't. That'd be more hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't forget - most of these vloggers can't function in normal society so of course they have to make a video about trolls or about their car rental problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Kids, I apologize. I'm under the weather. It's probably going to be a few days. I'm sorry. I'll be back to my sarcastic self as soon as I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.